The GH Official Thread Part 3

I think I read somewhere that she is pregnant, and if I'm not mistaken, she's due fairly soon. I'd noticed , when she visited with her little girl, that she wore a sweater that seemed to be "artfully" placed.

ITA about LULU!

While I am aware she is due very soon, I cannot believe they pick THAT dress for her to wear. It was awful!

I loved NINA's dress! She looked amazing in it but then again she looks FABULOUS in everything she wears!

I absolutely LOVED the dress that LUCY COE had on the days leading up to the NURSES BALL which was a sheath style dress and had large print flowers on it! I would buy that in a heartbeat if I knew where she got it from!!!!!

LIZ's dress was lovely! ANNA's dress was meh!

She is pregnant and as of what I read the other day it is only one and is a little girl. She announced the pregnancy in December so she has to be due any day now.

That dress was horrible though. I have noticed that they don't seem to be trying to hide it much anymore.

There's a GH page on Facebook that called it "the dress that swallowed Lulu." It's got to be difficult for a costumer to hide a late-term pregnancy in a formal gown. Lulu needed to be at the ball because Charlotte was there. I suppose they could have tried to hide her behind table and counters, but that wouldn't be easy. I wonder how many yards of fabric they used to make it!

Speaking of the Nurse's Ball, I have to say I was disappointed with the acts this year. Valentin's song was a standout because it was a nice, quiet moment and not a huge production number. I loved that Emma was back, but I wasn't a fan of the number she did with the older girls. Ned and Olivia and Dillon and Kiki's numbers were too similar. The guys did the singing while the girls danced around them awkwardly. And while I get that Elizabeth had a huge role in the Jake storyline, it still didn't make sense that she wasn't included in the opening and closing nurses' numbers. She's pretty much the only GH nurse who gets any screen time. She should have been in the numbers or explained why she wasn't. I wish they would use Felix in the show more. He's a great character. And does anyone else think they only hired and introduced Nurse Simone a few weeks ago because she has an incredible voice? It's like they went, "Quick! Let's hire an actress who sings and toss her into a few scenes as a nurse before the ball!"

Why was Nathan spending time with Amy esp if Amy can NOT stand Maxie?

All Amy did was throw Maxie under the bus to Nathan!

I thought them walking on the red carpet, sitting together, going for coffee all very odd.

Why didn't they just show head shots of Lulu or her sitting at a table? Would have been much better than that hideous dress. Especially since Lulu can't have a baby, yet looks like she could deliver any time.
Getting tired of the chimea (sp?) storyline.

It looked like it was made by Omar the tent maker. That thing was huge. There was a picture going around of Kelly Monaco hiding under then dress. Good grief.

Why was Nathan spending time with Amy esp if Amy can NOT stand Maxie?

All Amy did was throw Maxie under the bus to Nathan!

I thought them walking on the red carpet, sitting together, going for coffee all very odd.

I think they're trying to bring Amy into the story and also give Nathan something to do now that Maxie is gone. They had to have coffee together so Nathan could find out that Amy has been using his picture in her advice column. It does seem odd that he would hang out with someone who hates Maxie so much, but I guess it helped further the story. I read that Maxie is coming back soon, so maybe they're setting up some kind of conflict now for her to walk into.

Ava's just mean. Switching Morgan's meds and then blaming Sonny and Carly for not putting him back in the institution? I'm not huge Sonny and Carly fans, but that was just a cruel thing for Ava to say. Kiki needs to find out what kind person her mother really is. She's awful!

Is Kristen Storms coming back? Or are they going to recast the role until she comes back, if she does. I really would love to see Kristen Storms be able to come back, but her health comes first.

I think they're trying to bring Amy into the story and also give Nathan something to do now that Maxie is gone. They had to have coffee together so Nathan could find out that Amy has been using his picture in her advice column. It does seem odd that he would hang out with someone who hates Maxie so much, but I guess it helped further the story. I read that Maxie is coming back soon, so maybe they're setting up some kind of conflict now for her to walk into.

THANKS, Luv Bunnies, for your post!!! :thumbsup2

So I am just getting around to watching today's episode.......does anyone know if that is a NEW Nelle??? :confused3

So I am just getting around to watching today's episode.......does anyone know if that is a NEW Nelle??? :confused3

Every time she was on, I kept thinking she looked different. I thought she was using different makeup because she was in the hospital. I don't think(?) it was someone new - but I could be wrong.

Is Kristen Storms coming back? Or are they going to recast the role until she comes back, if she does. I really would love to see Kristen Storms be able to come back, but her health comes first.

I found this........

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...-looking-healthy-ready-to-work-in-new-photos/

End of the whole article says the following...........

Maxie will be back on GH within just a few weeks.
It’s not likely we’ll see her for the Nurse’s Ball, but look for a return in late May or early June just in time for summer action.

She should be back soon. I think she is already taping. The article I read yesterday said that she was on leave due to severe depression. It said that she has it under control now.

does anyone know if that is a NEW Nelle??? :confused3

I think it is the same one but without make-up.

I just got back from 2 weeks vacation, so I'm catching up. What's this with the Anna has an identical twin story line? C'mon! Twenty + years on GH and I've never heard she had a twin. Did I miss mention of it? And how original is the "identical twin with very different lifestyle" ?

I just got back from 2 weeks vacation, so I'm catching up. What's this with the Anna has an identical twin story line? C'mon! Twenty + years on GH and I've never heard she had a twin. Did I miss mention of it? And how original is the "identical twin with very different lifestyle" ?

Anna's twin, Alex Merrick, was introduced on All My Children many years ago. I didn't watch that show, but my mom did so I was aware that there was a twin. I can't recall if she was ever mentioned on GH, but fans of AMC knew about her. I didn't like the whole twin storyline and am glad it's over.

In answer to above posts about Nelle, its the same actress (Chloe Lanier). She looks different because she's in the hospital without make-up. And I'm glad she doesn't have a bunch of make-up on. It's hilarious when these women wake up in the hospital or the morning after a wild night and their eye make-up and lipstick is perfect. Seriously, who wakes up like that?!?

Every time she was on, I kept thinking she looked different. I thought she was using different makeup because she was in the hospital. I don't think(?) it was someone new - but I could be wrong.
That is Chloe Lanier playing Nelle. her hair is more blonde now and no makeup to make her look fragile. I rad from one of the tabloid soap site that there's a suspicion that she and Kiki are, in fact, twins and that Nina was their birth mother. Madeline, Nina's mom, gave them up while she was comatose.

That is Chloe Lanier playing Nelle. her hair is more blonde now and no makeup to make her look fragile. I rad from one of the tabloid soap site that there's a suspicion that she and Kiki are, in fact, twins and that Nina was their birth mother. Madeline, Nina's mom, gave them up while she was comatose.

Whattttttttt.......so let me get this straight, Kiki and Nelle twins and Nina is their mother?

Does not surprise me in the least .... all soaps will spin anything to get viewership up. :confused3

Oh ok, that is it, Nelle's hair ... it IS lighter ... that is what threw me off. Thanks. :thumbsup2

Whattttttttt.......so let me get this straight, Kiki and Nelle twins and Nina is their mother?

Does not surprise me in the least .... all soaps will spin anything to get viewership up. :confused3

Oh ok, that is it, Nelle's hair ... it IS lighter ... that is what threw me off. Thanks. :thumbsup2
Keep in mind though, I think that came from Celebrity Dirty Laundry or another one of those sites.

Keep in mind though, I think that came from Celebrity Dirty Laundry or another one of those sites.

There are several sites that post strange story line ideas on Facebook. They make it look like it's true, but then usually at the bottom it says something like, "Imagine if that were true?" Or, "Who else thinks this would be a good story?" I'm thinking this one is false. I also read one a while back that said David from All My Children was in disguised as Valentin. Yeah. No.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!