the good the bad and the ugly reservations for hrh

disneycrazy730

Mouseketeer
i wanted to do the stay 4 play free at the hard rock well the last 2 weeks ive tried and only came up with the breakfast deal so i looked into the vacation package and i could get the hard rock so 3 days ago i booked the package and put down a 100.00 deposit well today i ended up checking again and there was availability so i call up to change from the package to the room only with free passes so i call up and the man on the phone tells me there is no such thing as a room with tickets they dont do that and i said yes they have the deal going on right now and he MEANLY I MEAN MEANLY said i have been doing this for 20 years i know what im talking about and i said i understand that but they do well he said i didnt know what i was talking about and i giggled and he said i dont find this one bit funny i was like WHAT:mad: :mad: is this guy for real and he hung up on me:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: so now im really upset so i call room only ressies and they book me the room so they transfer me over to the package people they have nothing to do with the room only ressie people so now i get a nice lady on the phone and she now tells me that i have to pay a 50.00 penalty fee ok now im mad not upset anymore but i remain calm and explain to her about the rude customer service i recieved earlier and she puts me on the phone with a manager who apologizes and asked me for the mans name and again apologizes and does offer me the full 100.00 refund on the deposit so this simple little thing turns nitemare i just had to tell someone i needed to vent they tried to talk me into keeping the package but i said no ty i already booked the room only and told her i didnt want to cancel it i just wanted a shot of something by now:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i guess everythings ok now but i know from now on its room only ressies for me plus no cancel fees unless you cancel within 5 days i should have known better but know me and my dear 13 year old dd are staying 4 nites at the hard rock with free passes just like i wanted to begin with ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Im glad it turned out for you but remember nothing is free.I thought about that deal when I booked but the club rate made that deal not any good for me.It was cheaper to pay for the room and pay for the 5 day for the price of 2 special.

Wow. Life is hard enough without getting attitude from someone you are trying to buy something from. Glad you got it worked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter