The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

So my mom is going on some sketchy 15-day cruise new week and she's probably going to die. Extreme lack of communication.

HANNAH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH TINK!!!!!!! I saw your instagram and flipped
literally just saw this!! It's quite possibly the best thing ever lol I just look at my signature now and I'm like "man if I only knew back then when I made it"

my feels for star wars are 100000000000% negative. Any chance I had of tolerating them went to a galaxy far far away when they invaded our sanity down here. And I would like for them to go back to that galaxy. I could write a book of hate and examples about them.

last day of work and of the DCP tomorrow. Physically sad right now. Slightly happy, but mostly sad.

at first i was like ew yeah why do they sing sweet caroline at panthers games that's obvs the red sox thing
but yeah it does make more sense for the CAROLINA panthers to sing that song, plus it's just a great song

when donald trump is coming on monday to the place you graduated high school from........................ that's ANNOYING not cool at all, not cool

She's lost so much weight recently and now she's having trouble walking. We can't tell if the medication is even working.

My aunt convinced me to volunteer at a hospital she works at but we have to go through an eight hour orientation this week before we can do anything. I'm worried our dog will die while I'm gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!