The Happiest Day of Our Lives...

Thank you
Do you have a website address or anything?
Thank you once again!!

I'm getting there! Where are you staying in WDW? I am so envious! I wish I was going....39 days! You are SO lucky! Can I come with you? LOL

we are staying at saratoga springs

you can come :D id love to have you gavin and bump with us :D

we are staying at saratoga springs

you can come :D id love to have you gavin and bump with us :D

I would love to come too.... *sigh* Saratoga Springs sounds so good! If only I didn't have to work!

Thank you
Do you have a website address or anything?
Thank you once again!!

Hi again! No problems ~ I will find it out for you, it is in my wedding folder, they had a strangely spelled name :) I will PM you in the morning when I have dug it out if that's okay!

Heya hun,

Was thinking of you the other day.. what mag are you in ... i wasnt sure which one to buy as all of them were sealed.

Hope you are okay!!

Yay I am all caught up :)

I have really enjoyed reading so far, you and Gavin are so perfect for each other. Your wedding looks absolutely amazing and you look gorgeous. Gavin looks v dapper in his suit/tux.

Congrats on your lil bundle of joy too :goodvibes

I can't wait to read more popcorn::

Sara-Jayne- I am a hopeful DFTW bride and looking at your TR made me want it even more... you are absolutely beautiful....your wedding was without a doubt gorgeous... I am having trouble trying to figure out where we are going to get married and I wanted an outside wedding and had thought about the Yacht Club and your pictures help show DF what it would look like.... I can't wait to see more pictures....I hope I am not intruding.....

I don't know what made me look but just thought i would check to see if you were back and there was a whole bunch of new stuff to catch up on! I can't wait to read more!

Really pleased to hear about the baby.

I just love this TR. You were gorgeous, your hubby was beaming. The colors and the flowers were fantastic. Congratulations on the upcoming baby.

I hope at sone point you can complete this report. I am wondering what Gavin had talked to the planner about at the rehearsal, did I miss that somewhere? I would love to see the Magic Kingdom shoot too, but I would say you are busy getting ready for the baby.

Hi there! Just read some of your fabulous TR! Thank you for sharing your special day with us!

Congrats on your beautiful wedding and best wishes as you prepare for the arrival of your little bundle of joy!

:yay:

Dearest Sara-Jayne, OMG, Where do I begin.... 1. Thank you so very much for opening yourself, your heart, family, and The Happiest Day of Your Life with all of us! :hug:
2. I was on DisBoards one day just lurking. I have always loved Wedding Stories and Pictures, and ran across your thread, started reading and I didn't want to stop until I had read the whole story and saw all the wonderful pictures of your entire pre, during, and post ceremony. I became an addict! :sick: I needed more info and pictures!!!
3. Let me tell you out of all the threads that I have read, yours' had captured me, pulled me in and grabbed my heart, and had brought so many memories just rushing back. Of special times I shared with my family, (parents), and of my own wedding and the dreams I had when I was a little girl, and the dreams I have now for my own children. princess::wizard:
4. You had me on an emotional rollercoaster from laughing, crying, to out and out chuckeling. :rotfl2:
5. You and Gavin look so happy and so in love!!!! :love:

6. You glowed, and ARE a Beautilful Princess! princess: And Gavin very dapper. :cool1: I loved everything!!
I was so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. Just know your little one is with your Granny & Granddad.:littleangel: On a good note: Congratulations on your new bundle of joy, arrival soon upon you both! :cheer2: I feel like I've known you for so long and I can relate with you on so many aspects of your life.
Can't wait to hear more about the rest of your lovely story! Reception, Honeymoon, Vacations, and most of all BABY, and must have PICTURES. Your a wonderful writer!! God Bless you and your dear family, the very best of luck always!!
Many Blessings, Connie :hug:

Hello Everyone and thank you so much for all of your kind comments!

I heard from many brides that other people were getting some unpleasant comments on other boards and so that made me a little hesitant for a while about posting more, and then getting ready for Bubba (our baby) seemed to take over my life! We are 21 days away (or 22, I can't remember) but I suppose only he knows when he really will turn up! I am so excited and so nervous about being a mum all at the same time. I keep having nightmares where I forget him or leave him somewhere!

I will post more soon, we are having troubles with our internet provider at present in that we get cut off from our old provider on Monday and Virgin Media were supposed to take over. To cut a very long story short, because of the weather they did not turn up and then forgot to reschedule us and so they cannot install until February 5th, the day before our due date. So we are not so happy at the moment!

I'm so sad because I have still to share with you the reception at the Whitehall, the Beach Party at the Summerhouse and the Dessert Party in EPCOT! Hopefully soon I will be able to do that.

Thank you everyone that has been reading, it really does mean alot to me. It makes me smile so much! :lovestruc

Sara-Jayne! So good to see your post!! I think about you all the time :goodvibes! So excited for your little "Bubba" - please keep us posted on the arrival!
:hug::hug::hug:

Good to hear from you, am glad all is going well and we look forward to hearing from you soon :)

Welcome back! I'm sorry it took me so long to realize you had come back. I have been catching up and I have to say you have a true gift. I am crying looking at the pics of the chair you had for your grandparents, what a wonderful gesture. You are a very special person.

Congratulations on your little one, we can't wait to see pics!
I'm so happy for you! :hug::hug:

hi sara-jayne, what a beautiful wedding!!!
im new here, planning adisney wedding thats not going to happen for another 3+ years but can help getting excited!!

i always had my heart set on the wedding pavillion or sea breeze point, but after looking at your photos i now want the gazebo, absolutley stunning! (and so are you, your dress is AMAZING)

i also love that you wore converse. when i was talking with some friends at work when i got engaged we were taking about wedding dresses/shoes etc, and even though i am the girliest girl ever and love everything princessy, pink and sparkly, and am absessed with fashion, i HATE heels, i live in converse and flip flops/sandals!! when i said i was going to have some wedding converse and some weding flip flops, but no heels, everyone what shocked and told me it was awful!! you have restored my faith that i can have whatever i want, which is converse with a big princess dress!!!

what i love the most is the little hearts photoframes in your flowers. my dog is one of the most important thins in my life (i call her my baby sister) and that is a great way to include your special babies in your day!!

cant wait for you to write some more, but it seems your little bubba is due any day now, so good luck and i cant wait to hear some more!!!

xxxxxxxxx

What a beautiful wedding. You looked stunning and the wedding is amazing!

Congrats on the baby! I cant wait to see you receptions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!