The Happiest Day of Our Lives...

Ohmigoodness!!! I'm so glad you're back! I spent the last week and a half reading through your entire trip report and just fell in love with it. Thanks for writing the best trip report ever! I totally agree that you should write a book. I would definitely buy it. :goodvibes

Your little man is just the cutest little guy ever!!! Congratulations. And you look lovely in the photos as well. Hope you and Gavin and Jensen are doing well and hope we get to hear more from you once your life slows down a bit!

OMG!!!! He is absolutely beautiful!! :lovestruc:love::cloud9: Those pictures are wonderful!

I am so, so happy you came back!!! I look forward to hearing more from you!!:dance3:

Thank you! I had no idea I was supposed to be in the photos, and so I shamefully didn't even get to comb my hair or put make-up on! I was in my pyjamas 10 minutes before!

I'm working backwards, but what a handsome little man, a magical ceremony, and a beautiful couple! I just spend 3 hrs reading every post... thanks for sharing with all of us!

Awwwwww what a gorgeous little guy! Really cool name as well! :goodvibes

Hope you won't stay away so long next time! I feel like I "know" you! :)

Ah... Enjoyed your posts... Im a newbie love all your wedding photos, and your lil one is very cute!

:flower3:

I just spent hours last night and today reading this entire thread! Love it! You're a delightful, wonderful person, and your writing style really captured the magic you felt.

Best wishes :)

I just stumbled acorss your trip report and I have to say that hands down this is the best trip report I have ever read...I started reading it early this morning and couldn't stop until I read the entire thing. You had a beautiful wedding..Love the colors...My wedding was also pink and orange. You and your husband both looked amazing.. Your baby boy is so handsome..Congrats.

I just spent the better part of my afternoon reading your TR, and I had to say thanks for sharing with us! It was such fun to read-- your wedding looks so joyful and full of love!

I've just spent the evening reading your trip report, everything looks absolutely beautiful. What a fantastic day you had.

Many congratulations on the birth of your son.

Sara-Jayne!!! I just came for re-read of your stunning wedding day and noticed you lastest posts. What a cute little boy!I bet your both so excited to be taking him to WDW.

I've just read your TR. Wow what an amazing day! Your little boy is uber cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!