The I Love BWV (yes, Hallways and Clown Pool too!) Thread

I'm definitely happy to have the corn dog stand - as simple as it seems - just hope it stays open until at least 11pm, and opens before lunchtime. Cake Bake I'm a little more dubious on - just not sure it will be a big addition for dinners/foood, and may not be a late-night spot coming back from the parks - It may be a good bakery and even have decent food, I just wonder if it will be open past 9-10pm. Big question will be what becomes of the Big River spot - if they could cram in some kind of bar/pub/quick serve joint (burgers, salads, sandwiches, bowls, hot subs, etc) that runs from breakfast through 11pm, that would address a very big hole.

While I said that there were good food options nearby, I don't disagree with this at all. I've been staying at BW for many, many years. The area is a shell of itself in a number of ways, however, I'm hoping it will improve going forward.
Could the previous Boardwalk crowd now be going to Disney Springs instead?

Could the previous Boardwalk crowd now be going to Disney Springs instead?
Maybe? Honestly, I don't know. ESPN Club used to draw a crowd, the brew pub used to be pretty busy, so that's two closed restaurants that haven't been replaced yet. The entertainment has changed after covid. There are definitely less reasons to visit the Boardwalk if you aren't staying there. I still love the area, and will be there beginning in three days, but it isn't what it used to be. I stay there mostly for access to Epcot.

Cake Bake I'm a little more dubious on - just not sure it will be a big addition for dinners/foood, and may not be a late-night spot coming back from the parks - It may be a good bakery and even have decent food, I just wonder if it will be open past 9-10pm

I've been to The Cake Bake Shop in Indianapolis. It's quite good. The food I'd say is better than Cheesecake Factory. It's not going to win any Michelin Stars, but it's tasty. I do like their cakes. But it's not suited for a late-night "burger and beer" type place at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter