The "If I could bring back 1 thing @ WDW" game

Adventurer’s Club. Just so much fun!

I really miss Off Kilter at Epcot!

I miss seeing all the out of the ordinary characters walking around the parks.

TC :cool1:

Tarzan ROCKS!
The old, downward spiral at Spaceship Earth
Old/original fastpass system
Live shows at Epcot/nighttime parades at Epcot and MK

Shoot me now, that's 4, not one...

We’ve only been to WDW once. The Great Movie Ride. Was planning to ride it and then the announcement came it’s closing right before our trip. So YouTube it for the experience.

With Disneyland I miss Skyway, the old Submarine ride, and Disney Gallery above PoTC ride. Disney Gallery was a nice place to cool off and avoid crowds.

First thing that popped into my mind was the original Figment attraction. The current version feels like about 1/3 of what the original ride was. I too was a Mr. Toad fan, and while I'm not big on parades, Tapestry of Nations was something else altogether.:earsboy:

Oooh, I forgot about the Great Movie Ride. One of my favorites! It's really hard sometimes, to find rides you can "do" when you suffer from motion sickness and vertigo. TGMR was one of these; NONE of the new Toy Story rides will be anything I can experience.

Tapestry of Nations and Masquerade in Italy.

So many great ones already listed, sad they are all gone. :(

First thing that popped into my mind was the original Figment attraction. The current version feels like about 1/3 of what the original ride was. I too was a Mr. Toad fan, and while I'm not big on parades, Tapestry of Nations was something else altogether.:earsboy:

I'm not a parade person either, Tapestry was totally different though, wasn't it?

I do like a good parade and I miss so many of them. It's hard to believe that every park had a parade at one time plus I really loved the MK nighttime parades.

Main Street Electrical Parade.....and I am with you on so many of the others.....Tapestry, Horizons, Adventurerss Club, Comedy Club, and Great Movie Ride

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter