The "If I could bring back 1 thing @ WDW" game

The afternoon parade in Animal Kingdom, Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade. I also agree with the World Showcase Players.

The old Ice Station Cool, where you walk though a mass of frozen gump blasted in your face just to get to the drinks. So refreshing on a hot day!

I also rather liked Alien Encounter! I know, I know, minority, etc, but I do!

I really just want all the things already mentioned but the one that I miss the most, I think, is Tapestry of Nations.

Pleasure Island before Disney killed it (deliberately, me thinks) by letting everyone in and charging for club admission.

This one is pretty obscure, but there used to be a “streetmosphere” balloon artist years ago named Andy Mation. I have never been too keen on balloon artists but this man was so talented. We would stop and stand there and watch him (at the Studios) for as long as he was there.

Also...the old preshow at Bauty and the Beast with Four for a Dollar. We went to B and the B every trip, not to see the show but to hear Four for a Dollar sing.

If they ever get rid of the Voices of Liberty, that might be the end of our visits to WDW!!

We’ve only been to WDW once. The Great Movie Ride. Was planning to ride it and then the announcement came it’s closing right before our trip. So YouTube it for the experience.

With Disneyland I miss Skyway, the old Submarine ride, and Disney Gallery above PoTC ride. Disney Gallery was a nice place to cool off and avoid crowds.

They had the Skyway at WDW also, and I, too, miss it.

I don't miss The Great Movie Ride, but I do miss the 'old' Backstage Tour before they shortened it.

The amazing talent of the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon, oh I miss taking the kids and getting them in AC and laughing our heads off in there.
The preshow to Beauty and the Beast.
The people that entertained before Fantasmic starts.
ALL LIVE ENTERTAINMENT IS GONE :(. Why Disney, why??

The amazing talent of the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon, oh I miss taking the kids and getting them in AC and laughing our heads off in there.
The preshow to Beauty and the Beast.
The people that entertained before Fantasmic starts.
To make way for all the new meet and greets!!!! (sarcasm)

I had no idea until reading through this thread either. I guess Disney really is abandoning Epcot. - First they stopped updating the technology exhibits in Future World, and now they're giving up a big piece (for us) of World Showcase. :(

I would bring back how they used to give everyone a ride to their room when they checked in. I miss that, especially when I am checking in at night.

I also miss the little standing mickey mouse butters they used to have.

One thing I'm surprised no one said is DisneyQuest. They let it become outdated (past time i was there in 2016, they still had signs to advertise the chance to buy a VHS of your Cyberspace Mountain ride), but there was something genius about the concept. I don't know about ya'll but my kids would have easily given up a park night or two to spend a few hours there. Even for me I must say, it was refreshing to take a break for the parks and do a DQ night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter