"The Incredibles" is, well

FayeW

DIS Veteran
INCREDIBLE!!! What a fantastic movie!! We saw it yesterday and I have to say that it has now replaced Shrek (original) as my all time favourite family movie. Both my husband and I really, really enjoyed it, and of course, so did the kids. I highly recommend you schedule some time for your family to see this movie.

Thanks for the review, I was hesitant because we didn't enjoy Shark Tales at all. Not disney but the kids just didn't like it. Too much adult humour I suppose. :hyper:

We went to see this last night and it was sold out, so we are going to try for the 1pm movie today so I better get going!:wave2:

Saw it last night also! Very clever and funny...lot's of room for a sequel that's for sure!

We saw it Friday night!

We really enjoyed it! DD has a new nickname! It's JackJack!LOL

You'll have to go see the movie to find out why!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Scratch
pirate:

I saw it last night and LOVED IT! I would recommend it to anyone - fun for the whole family!
Jo

We went Saturday and my 5 year old ds is insisting we all call him Dash. He wants me to quote lines to him etc...FYI, McDonalds has Incredibles happy meal toys for anyone who has become an instant fan!!!I found it a little slow to to get into but by the end I was almost cheering. Craig T. Nelson and Holly Hunter are excellent voice matches for the charcters and you actually feel empathy for these two-very well done!!!!::yes::

After missing out Friday due to sold out shows, we went 1 hr 20 min early Sat and were able to get in. The adults really enjoyed it, and my 5 yr old son was mesmerized by the movie. We're talking edge of the seat, eyes glued to the screen, mouth open ..... Great movie - yes we will now be eating at Mcdonalds a lot too.... Funny thing is I was at the Disney Store (1 hr away) 2 weeks ago and marvelled at all the Incredibles stuff, but didn't buy any....kicking myself now...

Annette

Originally posted by Scratch42
We saw it Friday night!

We really enjoyed it! DD has a new nickname! It's JackJack!LOL

You'll have to go see the movie to find out why!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's who MY DD reminded us of too! Maybe we'll have to call her "Little JackJack"!

The three of us went to see the movie yesterday afternoon. We all loved it as well! After dinner, we saw the McDonalds' ads with the Incredibles Toys... guess what we all had for dinner tonight!

DD and I got toys 3 and 4 at one McDonalds - DH went to a different one to gets toys 1 and 2! :hyper: What a marketing machine they have! We're planning to go back later in the week to check for #5 (JackJack!)

Arlene

We saw it on the Magic the night before our cruise ended! Believe me, that was the supreme sacrifice because the movie didn't start until 10:45pm and of course, we had the 6am immigration call the next morning! But the kids wanted to watch a 'late' movie and of course, the fact that it was The Incredibles just raised the stakes! We enjoyed it too! I'm always amazed at how real the characters are! They catch every nuance and facial expression so perfectly.

My DS, DN and myself went to see this movie on Saturday at the AMC theatre at Pleasure Island. I wanted to see it Friday but all of the showings were sold out.
This is the best picture ever released, bar none. It has everything in it that you can imagine: romance, car chase, drama, comedy, tears, laughter. Well so much that it too hard to really describe: just go see it. I am hoping to see it again this week to watch for those little things that I missed during the first viewing.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jester: :jester: :earsboy: pirate:

I completely agree with cdntourguide (Hi Uncle!)
It was a great movie. I am seeing it this weekend again with my son.

I then plan on seeing it several more times after..

:earsgirl:

We saw this movie last night with 3 of our kids-aged 6, 8, 18 years--and they all loved it!
When asked what was your favorite part there answers are like this...."Hmm, I liked Dash running through the forest! No, it was when mom got caught in the elevator....maybe when........." and it goes on!
They have already insisted they be allowed to see it 2-3 more times and called "dibs" on who gets it when it is released on DVD!!
Do they have Incredible characters at WDW?

I saw the movie today and thought it was hilarious! Lots of funny lines ... I also liked the Boundin' short, very cute :)

We just got back from seeing it and all of us loved it! It's not very often that DS (16) DD (13) DH and myself all really enjoy the same movie, but this is one of them!

We saw it yesterday afternoon and my DS7 who normally is scared of loud movies was GLUED to the screen. DD5 jumped into my lap a few times but it was the noise more than the movie. Awesome movie ~ can't wait for the DVD!

I think DH and I laughed more than the kids! Great family entertainment and of course, we too had to go to McDonald's afterwards and get our happy meal toy! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter