the ink and paint collection

les2425

DIS Veteran
hi i was just wondering how many people collect the cells.
i have about 9 my self and i keep collecting them from the animation gallery at hollywood studios when i am out at wdw and through ebay.
i was just wondering what was comming out in 2008 & 2009

les m, uk

I collect them as well. I have 8 right now. I think there should be one more coming out this year. It usually comes out the first weekend in December.

hi i was just wondering how many people collect the cells.
i have about 9 my self and i keep collecting them from the animation gallery at hollywood studios when i am out at wdw and through ebay.
i was just wondering what was comming out in 2008 & 2009

les m, uk

You might want to review this other thread on the board discussing the MGM/DHS cels.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1966393
Hope that helps.

We collect them as well , although not as many as you guys we hope to build our collection up over the next few years.

Checked the studios park galleries at Disneyland Paris but no joy, was not expecting to find any but thought i would have a look anyway.

I am planning a purchase in the next few weeks for DW christmas, as a wee suprise . I cannot make my mind up and have narrowed it down to two , will need to get a move on and make a decision to get it delivered on time.

Paul.

The two i cant choose between are Dumbo and Sorcerer Mickey i wish i could see them in person to decide:confused3 , but as i dont have that option it will have to be from the pictures from the links .

Will make my decision in the next week or two.

Oh the pressure.....:laughing:

Paul

hi just wondering i just seen the sorcere's appentice cel and i was wondering does anyone have the email address for the animation gallery at hollywood studios, as i like to email them about posting out a cel to me in the uk.

thanks les m

We just got back from the first day signing of the latest cel "director's choice". It is the nicest since "Gala Premiere".
Veronica has every Ink & Paint cel. There are about thirty total. The rarest being "Tarzan".

I can't wait to get mine. I pre-ordered it and they said I might not get it until the end of January :sad2:

I am addicted to these. We are ordering #18 on wed.

David Rippenberger is evil for getting me started collecting but it is worth it to have beautifull art on my walls and my DW and DD love them.

Mike

I want to order the new one really bad. I just need to find a job first. David Rippenberger is awesome. I love talking to him!

I want to order the new one really bad. I just need to find a job first. David Rippenberger is awesome. I love talking to him!

I swear David could talk an Eskimo into collecting ice...

Have you ever talked to Lynn (his wife). I got to get one of my cells in person on release day, and she acts so embarrased that he talks so much about her and her work. But you can tell he is just proud.

Mike

Hi Folks,

Can you tell me how many pictures have been released in the ink and paint collection .

Paul

I am not sure of the total number, but the sold out ones are hanging on the walls of the exit of the animation room in EPCOT.

I know I personaly have 18 but there were many before I got into collecting.

I have three or four myself, but that isn't much of this type of cel. Didn't they used to do a couple a year or so? The one I have here in my office is sorcerer mickey form 2001, and it was the first one I bought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter