The Kitchen - Hard Rock Hotel

dantin

Earning My Ears
:wave2: Has anyone tried the Hard Rock's new restaurant The Kitchen? My husband and I are staying there the week of November 20th and we wanted to try it out. Your input is much appreciated. We had breakfast and dinner there last year when it was the Sunset Grill and it wasn't bad. Thanks for your help.

Look back a few pages u will find a detailed review of the kitchen
:jester:

We stayed at HRH for 2 nights and had the breakfast buffet there one morning.

It was very good, waffles, pancakes, french toast, pastries, eggs made to order, really anything else you can think of. The staff was extremely friendly. I think the cost was about $14 adults, $7 for kids. There were 5 of us. Normally we wouldn't spend this much for a breakfast but since we knew we were spending the remainder of our week at the Holiday Inn Family Suites (free breakfast); we decided to splurge for this one.

Highly recommend it - if you can afford it.

:wave2:
Thank you so much for your input. My husband and I stayed at the Hard Rock in September but they were remodeling the restaurant. I think we will definately give it a shot. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter