The most beautiful Disney Thing I've ever seen

Thanks I had not cried all day! That was very pretty , sent my son right out of the room !

Thanks so much for sharing, didn't make me cry but I had a big smile on my face :wave:

OMG!!!!! That was so cute. I can't wait another minute for our Disney vacation in December 9 full days of magic!!! yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dumbo: :simba: :tigger: :ccat: :goofy: :dancer:

Ok that just makes me wish Dec was here now. I can't wait to see the princesses in person again princess: .

I had tears. We're planning to take our daughter for her 5th birthday which 12 1 year away on Sunday!!! I had my 5th birthday in DL and it brought back wonderful memories - Kylie, Sydney Australia.

:crazy2: ok, not that bad. But a little too muchy. This is why Cinderellabration at MK was cancelled.

Awwwwwww I think that woulda been really cool. I woulda loved to have seen Cinderllabration. Im so girly girl that it woulda been nice. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter