THE NEW DISNEY CLUB BENIFITS,NEW Room Discounts AND....

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
Have YOU checked out the NEW 2002 DC Benifits??

IT'S DEFINATELY BETTER!!

The DC card gives you DISNEY RESORT HOTEL ALL YEAR ROUND ROOM DISCOUNTS!!

BETTER Ticket Media Discounts,Food Discounts,Car Rental Discounts,Recreation and Park Tour Discounts,Merchandise Discounts,Plus the Enertainment Book Logo[good in your many of local area business!]!!

To check out the 2002 Disney Club card Benifits[with dates and seasons and % off ]click this link

http://www.wdwig.com/disneyclub.htm

If you can get them. When I made ressie's all dc club 's were gone. How many do they have ?10

Okay, I checked it out and I decided that the improvements made it worth my while to get the card. Did it right online with our credit union's chapter number! Thanks so much Tink!

I resigned back up too! Hopefully I will use it more than last year!:D

Re qoute :If you can get them. When I made ressie's all dc club 's were gone. How many do they have ?10

Keep trying! I couldn't get the dicount at All-Star Movies so I booked *** the next day it was available! just keep trying - I got a great deal at Fort Wilderness too and both are during the summer -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter