The Next Two Days

mickg7dyd

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Tuesday 30th April:
Early start today breakfast at the hotel then short drive to Seaworld still one of my favourite parks.Got there for about 8:45 and car park was almost empty and got a space right next to the entrance.Got into the park just in time for the national athem,guess i should really have been born American 'cause it always sends shivers down my spine!!
Park was very quite and did all the usual stuff there including feeding my mates the sea lions!
Not sure if you know but we are NOT rollercoaster fans so Kraken and Atlanis were not on our schedule ( I know it's boring but thats how it is!!)
Temperature was a very warm 90degrees so we left early PM and went back to the Hotel pool.
Had tea had Damons in The Mercado,great prime rib.Felt a little concered for The Mercado as there are lots of empty shops and not many people,it looks like even the Guiness world record attaction has closed.The coffee shop there is one of the few Internet Cafes around so we go quite often
Wednesday:
Hotel breakfast again then on to Universal.Spent about 30 mins getting our AP's updated as we renewed them at xmas and this was the first time we used them.Allsorts of trouble with the computer and card printer.
Spent the rest of the morning at IOA although we don't do many rides still luv the atmosphere and watching others suffer!!!.
Had lunch at The Hard Rock Cafe and also had a look round the Hotel too,tempted to stay a night but the $150 price put me off!!.Looks great though.
Spent PM at Belz lots of bargains as usual.
Dinner was at Ponderosa,great value.
Back to the hotel for packing ready for our move to the Boardwalk tommorow.

More to follow if your still awake!!!

Mick and the Dragon.

:smooth:

Still awake ;) and off for the next installment.......

. . . I'm following Hilary off to the next report, too:p

I love SeaWorld, find it so relaxing after the hustle and bustle of WDW.

I'm still here too!

the atmosphere is great at IOA...even better if you do the rides though. LOL!

I haven't been to Damons for ages, and yet it used to be one of our favourites especially the onion loaf. It is sad about the Mercado we had some really happy times there . Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter