The Offical Kevin Klose Appreciation Thread

I agree with you all. Kevin is great.

The restaurant reviews are the only ones that are actually honest and candid about both the positives and negatives at Disney. I've heard way too many other podcast's "reviews" that rave about everything (i.e. the chicken strips were "magical.") It's great to hear honest opinions coming from someone who just wants to have a great meal at a good value.

Cheers, Kevin!

Kevin cracks me up too! I don't think I've disagreed with him on anything so far! Love the food reviews too :thumbsup2

Ta, Cyrano. Kevin's honest opinions have helped me decide on which ADRs to get for our October in WDW. Now if only I can think of an email that will stand out enough to win the coveted Review a Restaurant with Kevin prize...

Often Kevin is "the tip of spear" in a discussion. and for a long time I listened but found him remote and sometimes even smug. And then there was the show about Disney and Disabilities, changed my view quite sharply. Being in that category and a solo traveler, maintaining independence takes a lot of persistance and cash for all the things we need to purchase to accommodate the restrictive "able" environment. He is quite the advocate, and I was grateful for that.
He is sharp, wry, and totally without the sometimes saccharine silliness approach, which drives me nuts. And I do like that occasional half smile half smirk. LOL

I love Kevin. You NEED a critical voice and people talk about how this show needs diversity...

Well Kevin gives a very diverse yet funny opinion to the show.

Plus we have the same birthday!

I like Kevin's soothing voice on air. He has good pacing and timing when he speaks. I appreciate his early childhood background when he discusses young children in disney because I was educated in that field as well and it is rare to find people who understand the mind of a child. I appreciate his honesty because if the honesty is negative it never comes across as mean, it's just honest from his viewpoint. I love hearing about their travels because I don't travel so I live vicariously through the two of them. Thank you. And I am happy he found a wonderful mate in life because everyone deserves that: when you fall, someone is there to support you and pick you up. I am happy you two have that.

Get well Kevin!:wave2::flower1:

"it would take rust off your bumper" my favorite Kevin quote about Tony's Town Square's red sauce.
Whenever I need a good laugh I watch this episode of the DIS:rotfl2: About 51:04 Kevin kills it.

The relatively unfavorable review of Liberty Tree Tavern is my personal favorite, especially with the quote, "This hasn't seen feathers for many years"

I don't care how much better it is I cannot bring myself to go there!

The relatively unfavorable review of Liberty Tree Tavern is my personal favorite, especially with the quote, "This hasn't seen feathers for many years"

I don't care how much better it is I cannot bring myself to go there!

Yes @DisneyKevin . We hear you hurt your arm, let’s just hope it didn’t do any damage to your funny bone......

I love Kevin ❤️ He’s one of those people I would just love to sit and have a conversation with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!