*** The Official December 2019 thread ***

Add me to the list! 12/6-12/7 @ Coronado Springs (not the new Tower but a preferred room)! Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on the 6th (first time doing this since 2017) as well!

We're going to be at Animal Kingdom Lodge between December 1st through 8th and I'm beyond excited!

Got our tickets for the Xmas party and now just waiting for them to release the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party tickets.

New CP narrators announced:
  • Ming-Na Wen 11/29-12/1
  • Neil Patrick Harris – 12/2-12/5
  • Whoopi Goldberg – 12/6-12/7
  • Isabella Rossellini - 12/8-12/10
  • TBA – 12/11-12/12
  • Gary Sinise – 12/13-12/15
  • Pat Sajak – 12/16-12/18
  • TBA – 12/19-12/21
  • Steven Curtis Chapman – 12/22-12/24
  • Edward James Olmos – 12/25-12/26
  • Marlee Matlin – 12/27-12/28
  • Lisa Ling – 12/29-12/30
I have updated the first page as well.

I may have to call and see the cost difference... It's my FIL and my husband's "last hurrah" they are saying. We are probably going to have to use Lyft a bit because of FIL age and DH has cancer. I just want this to be the best trip ever. We need some positive memories!

I hope you have the most wonderful trip ever!! You are in my thoughts.

New CP narrators announced:
  • Ming-Na Wen 11/29-12/1
  • Neil Patrick Harris – 12/2-12/5
  • Whoopi Goldberg – 12/6-12/7
  • Isabella Rossellini - 12/8-12/10
  • TBA – 12/11-12/12
  • Gary Sinise – 12/13-12/15
  • Pat Sajak – 12/16-12/18
  • TBA – 12/19-12/21
  • Steven Curtis Chapman – 12/22-12/24
  • Edward James Olmos – 12/25-12/26
  • Marlee Matlin – 12/27-12/28
  • Lisa Ling – 12/29-12/30
I have updated the first page as well.

Darn! My date for CP still doesn't have a narrator assigned! Anyone have any guesses on who it could be?

What are people's plans for Rise of the Resistance? I doubt Extra EMH are extended daily so I am thinking I may need to get to DHS very early one Sunday. Any other ideas?

What are people's plans for Rise of the Resistance? I doubt Extra EMH are extended daily so I am thinking I may need to get to DHS very early one Sunday. Any other ideas?

We are staying at Yacht Club and will be walking over on the 5th at about 2am to queue. I need to be on it opening day as we were lucky enough to be in the first reservation group when DL’s GE opened.

I was hoping they would extend the EEMH but I don’t think they will now. If they do we will be walking over every morning to queue to ride it - we don’t leave until the 14th. I am so excited for it!

I doubt they extend the 6-9 EMH, however I wouldn’t be surprised if just Hollywood Studios has daily morning EMH (maybe 7 or 8) after ROTR opens. At least that’s what I’m hoping lol.

It is absolutely impossible for me to plan anything for DHS at this point because of all the unknowns.

I just received a call from Disney guest services. I had to move my Oga’s canteen reservation from 12/4 at 6 pm galaxies edge is closing at 5 PM on the 4th.

I just received a call from Disney guest services. I had to move my Oga’s canteen reservation from 12/4 at 6 pm galaxies edge is closing at 5 PM on the 4th.
I'm really glad our plans changed and we weren't scheduled to be there that eve! The first week in December is getting really tricky with early closures most nights at MK and the new ride on 12/5 and early closing 12/4 at HS. I am losing hope for EEMH and feel like the crowds are going to be high enough to justify them. Hoping they are at least prepping for last minute hours changes (not that those are fun) in case. Last time were there at this time we had 8 AM MK openings. Sigh. I know it will be great, but this is a planning adventure! I will have to prep to be flexible.

We are staying at Yacht Club and will be walking over on the 5th at about 2am to queue. I need to be on it opening day as we were lucky enough to be in the first reservation group when DL’s GE opened.

I was hoping they would extend the EEMH but I don’t think they will now. If they do we will be walking over every morning to queue to ride it - we don’t leave until the 14th. I am so excited for it!
I doubt they extend the 6-9 EMH, however I wouldn’t be surprised if just Hollywood Studios has daily morning EMH (maybe 7 or 8) after ROTR opens. At least that’s what I’m hoping lol.

It is absolutely impossible for me to plan anything for DHS at this point because of all the unknowns.
I am trying to solidify ADRs in preparation of FP+ day and it is very complicated! I know I need one early morning during my Epcot resort stay so I can run over and try the ride. I think I just have to default to Sunday to be safe and keep my DHS lunch that day.

I am trying to solidify ADRs in preparation of FP+ day and it is very complicated! I know I need one early morning during my Epcot resort stay so I can run over and try the ride. I think I just have to default to Sunday to be safe and keep my DHS lunch that day.

We have only booked an ADR on the night as even though we plan to be there super early we are worried that there may be a 5 hour queue even then. If we had a lunch ADR we were worried we may be stuck in the queue and not make it. That’s probably me being an overplanner though!

Originally we did have our Candlelight Processional dining package booked for 4 that day but was lucky enough to get space on another Neil Patrick Harris day. We do have a Oga’s Cantina ADR though so we can discuss ROTR over a Outer Rim or Fuzzy Tauntaun or two :)

Hope you manage to plan your day out!

I caved and booked both the AK and MK after hours events. We had watched so many YouTube videos on the events and the parks are empty during them. I don’t have to worry about securing a FP now for FOP. Really looking forward to doing them!

Hello! I'm pretty new here to the forums, but I thought I'd jump in on this post! My family is planning to be at Coronado Springs from 12/21 to 12/26 :)

We've thought about going to WDW for Christmas for a few years now since none of us have been outside of summer. Everything kind of lined up perfectly, and once my sister in law and mom saw the Ultimate Christmas package offering for the dates we were already considering, we were determined this was our year to go. Assuming that my dad's time off gets approved, which is very likely, the trip will include my grandma, my parents, my sister, my brother and his wife, me, and my 5 nieces and nephews (ages 12, 7, 5, 4, and 1). I know it will be hectic, but our family thrives in the crazy lol

I know I’m doing what everyone says not to do but I think our week after thanksgiving trick for crowds has been discovered...
I can’t get an ADR to save my life.... no droid depot Reservation for our entire week...
this is our first time staying off property (extended family trip) so I almost feel like I’m going for the first time!
Trying to stay positive...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter