The Official Pics of PirateSteff Thread

I can't have more than one..? Blackheart is mine too

milkabum said:
Why is it that there is a thread for just one person?
CpnJack and GreenMickeyDude started it ask them..

PIRATE WEARS A DRESS.. IRL WHEN SHE GOES TO FLORIDA!! HAHA! GET ME A PIC PIRATE! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nanoer said:
PIRATE WEARS A DRESS.. IRL WHEN SHE GOES TO FLORIDA!! HAHA! GET ME A PIC PIRATE! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I gotta wear a dress :guilty: But nano doesn't get to see it :)

Dude wants to see it..... Pirate seemed real thrilled about getting it

"Out Getting a "suitable" outfit for the flordia thing

I have to wear a dress :sad2: "

PirateSteff said:
Pork fat now? gross..and that definitely isn't me in that picture. it was photoshoped ;)

Oh, and wwedude <Secret Removed>
You said you would never tell!!

Well i will tell your secret well the turth is miss piratesteff isn't so miss she is <Secret Removed> WHY WONT DIS LET ME SAY <Secret Removed>

WWEDUDE said:
Dude wants to see it..... Pirate seemed real thrilled about getting it

"Out Getting a "suitable" outfit for the flordia thing

I have to wear a dress :sad2: "

Nobody will ever see it..ever

WWEDUDE said:
You said you would never tell!!

Well i will tell your secret well the turth is miss piratesteff isn't so miss she is <Secret Removed> WHY WONT DIS LET ME SAY <Secret Removed>
I can't believe you just told everyone that!! In that case sir dude is actually <Secret Removed>

PirateSteff said:
Nobody will ever see it..ever

I can't believe you just told everyone that!! In that case sir dude is actually <Secret Removed>
You little

Pirate steff is going to be wearing a dress at Flordia!

WWEDUDE said:
You little

Pirate steff is going to be wearing a dress at Flordia!
thats the sad truth :sad2: I'll figure out a way to get out of that :)

milkabum: they dont remove the secrets..we're actually typing out <secret removed>

AceFabGirlie said:
why do you have to wear a dress in florida??
I'm going to florida with my friend and her dad bc he has to go for business so he decided to take us. So in order for us to go we have to attend one of his meetings that you have to dress up for and then we can go wander around the parks for the rest of the time we are there. So pirate in a dress=trip to disney world. not a bad deal if you ask me

no its not a bad deal! anything to get to disney world LOL even if it means wearing a dress

PirateSteff said:
I'm going to florida with my friend and her dad bc he has to go for business so he decided to take us. So in order for us to go we have to attend one of his meetings that you have to dress up for and then we can go wander around the parks for the rest of the time we are there. So pirate in a dress=trip to disney world. not a bad deal if you ask me
You don't have to take a pic of you in a dress, normal is fine. I would like to wonder what you look like irl. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter