The Official Sept Photopass Thread

Just checking in -- did not have internet access for a week -- and wow! What a story on the evil Tiffany...thanks to the good Tiffany for all your efforts on this!!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I just checked and my photos are on the account. Count me in on purchasing the new CD, too.

Any concerns about the legalities of the photopass swaps should be addressed to the webmasters of this discussion board. Please send your emails to webmaster@wdwinfo.com if you wish to "put this discussion to rest" for your own curiosity.

aka-madforthemouse, I sent you a PM regarding my concerns for this issue. I thought I might get some type of response from you. You may forward my PM to the webmaster.

Group 10 Update!:goodvibes

I just wanted to let everyone know how our cd ordeal turned out.

There are 10 of us who did not get their photo cd's from Tinkerbell_Tiffany. We each had to pay 11.00 to get a replacement cd. I just ordered the cd tonight and I will be posting all of the pictures on walmart.com photo center for everyone to order their photo cds or pictures off of there. By placing all of the pictures on walmart.com, it cuts down on cost and time. :goodvibes

Thanks to everyone for there thoughts and concerns. :grouphug:

Group 10 Update!:goodvibes

I just wanted to let everyone know how our cd ordeal turned out.

There are 10 of us who did not get their photo cd's from Tinkerbell_Tiffany. We each had to pay 11.00 to get a replacement cd. I just ordered the cd tonight and I will be posting all of the pictures on walmart.com photo center for everyone to order their photo cds or pictures off of there. By placing all of the pictures on walmart.com, it cuts down on cost and time. :goodvibes

Thanks to everyone for there thoughts and concerns. :grouphug:

Thanks again for all your hard work. I can not thank you enough.

I just wanted to post a quick update for those that have offered their best wishes to our group.

The Good Tiffany (glitzybabes) has received our photopass CD's and uploaded our photos to an online photo site. I just ordered a CD of my pictures and I'll be receiving them within the next few days. I'm thrilled!

And Tiffany, a HUGE thank you for all your efforts in reclaiming our pictures. You've donated an enormous amount of time and effort to our group and I think I speak for all of us when I say we appreciate it more than words can express.

And Tiffany, a HUGE thank you for all your efforts in reclaiming our pictures. You've donated an enormous amount of time and effort to our group and I think I speak for all of us when I say we appreciate it more than words can express.

YES!!! I'm picking up my CD from Wal-Mart tonight or tomorrow morning! :cool1:

I am very happy for all of you that things worked out. I hope you all enjoy your pictures. Great job Tiffany in being proactive and getting the pictures.

I read through the thread and am so sorry for group 10's dilemma with a bad leader/theif. Reading that just ticked me off. This woman just strung you guys along until the end and just let you dangle.

I'm so glad that it worked out in the end for you. The good Tiffany came through with getting Disney to reinstate the pictures.:goodvibes I'm so glad they could do that, so you could have memories of your trip.

Way to go Glitzybabes!!

So very happy you all got your pictures! So sad that bad Tiffany......I can't even say or my post will get yanked! LOL
I hope some of you will still consider sending a report to the postal inspector.

Enjoy you pictures, make beautiful cards, scrapbook pages or what ever else you decide to do!:)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been on the DisBoards in a while (no trip planned) and I was shocked to see this thread on page 1 when I visitied. I was even MORE SHOCKED to read what's been going on. I am so sorry y'all have had all this trouble. But YEA YEA YEA to the good Tiffany for being so diligent and fixing things for everyone.

I have been in 2 photopass groups now and things went off without a hitch. (I was the group leader, though, so I didn't have to worry too much about a scam!) I guess these things happen and SHAME on the people who do them. It's the other 1000's of members of the Dis that are good, honest, helpful people (even the snarky ones) that I have to remember are out there. They are the ones that restore my faith in society when someone like the bad Tiffany come along.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been on the DisBoards in a while (no trip planned) and I was shocked to see this thread on page 1 when I visitied. I was even MORE SHOCKED to read what's been going on. I am so sorry y'all have had all this trouble. But YEA YEA YEA to the good Tiffany for being so diligent and fixing things for everyone.

I have been in 2 photopass groups now and things went off without a hitch. (I was the group leader, though, so I didn't have to worry too much about a scam!) I guess these things happen and SHAME on the people who do them. It's the other 1000's of members of the Dis that are good, honest, helpful people (even the snarky ones) that I have to remember are out there. They are the ones that restore my faith in society when someone like the bad Tiffany come along.

I couldn't have said it better! I was in your Sept. group and I was very happy with everything! It couldn't have gone better. Thanks again, GoofItUp! Great job! Based on my experience, I would certainly do a CD share group again. :woohoo:

Here's 2 more thumbs up for good Tiff :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter