• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official VILLAS at DISNEYLAND HOTEL (Discovery Tower) Owners and Fans Info Thread

Looks like we're going to get our own private security entrance into Downtown Disney!

https://mickeyvisit.com/disneyland-...2gLNgHxCJXBVu9CFqsD-XDPluSXPqN4qQGajM5wI0J8ul
This is just security entrance into Downtown Disney though yes? The article was confusing with this:
"Both the Pixar Place Hotel and Disney's Grand Californian Hotel already have private entrances to Disney California Adventure. Now, the Disneyland Hotel will have this same perk. At other checkpoints, they don't ask for your hotel key. I wonder if they will ask for your hotel key to access this entrance and how this new entrance will coexist with the access road that runs between Downtown Disney and the Disneyland Hotel."

I don't think anything is changing in terms of private entrances at least for a long time. In theory eventually there might be back entrances into Disneyland and/or DCA from DL Hotel.

Yes a bit confusing, hopefully more clarity soon. My interpretation was DLH will get its own security entrance into downtown Disney, rather than sharing it with visitors who park and walk. There’s also mention of eventually getting a new restaurant in the steakhouse 55 spot.

Last edited:

Yes a bit confusing, hopefully more clarity soon. My interpretation was DLH will get its own security entrance into downtown Disney, rather than sharing it with visitors who park and walk. There’s also mention of eventually getting a new restaurant in the steakhouse 55 spot.
I wish they would allow Hotel guests through security like 15 mins before off site guests. By the time I hoof it to the Esplanade from Disneyland Hotel, those cheap hotel peeps from Harbor are already in. No bueno. Tee hee.

I wish they would allow Hotel guests through security like 15 mins before off site guests. By the time I hoof it to the Esplanade from Disneyland Hotel, those cheap hotel peeps from Harbor are already in. No bueno. Tee hee.
It's fairly disheartening for them though, when the hotel guests get to go to rides early for early entry, and they are standing in a line in the park.

They need to do something, the lines at security and to get into the park can seriously negate the 30 min early entry advantage. More so at DL than DCA though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter