The Official Wyndham Bonnet Creek Photo Thread

Bump bump bo-bump! Would love to see some recent WBC photos for those who've visited this year!
We're planning to go in December 2015 with a two-year-old and would love it if anyone has photos of the little-kid areas: Any splash pads or kiddie pools especially!

Finally, interested in any information people have on the lazy rivers? Which one is bigger? Any other can't miss-features?

I just got back and have pictures of our 2br deluxe. I'll post them soon. Unfortunately I was sick for two of the days and didn't get to go to the pool/lazy river. My husband and daughter used the pool and lazy river behind tower 5. Daughter loved the lazy river.

Room 484, tower 5. 2br deluxe

w2djec.jpg

2mfyo8n.jpg

t6chzq.jpg

View from balcony (fireworks were barely visible over the trees to the left): (parking deck)
54ay9w.jpg

Sadly, I didnt get any pictures of the master bedroom/bathroom.

Bump bump bo-bump! Would love to see some recent WBC photos for those who've visited this year!
We're planning to go in December 2015 with a two-year-old and would love it if anyone has photos of the little-kid areas: Any splash pads or kiddie pools especially!

Finally, interested in any information people have on the lazy rivers? Which one is bigger? Any other can't miss-features?
The Lazy River by building 5 has much more shade and feels more themed with lots of trees and has a zero depth entry into a "pool" area which is mostly filled with people trying to get tubes. The Lazy river at the main building is wide open with no shade other than the bridges it is only entered using steps. The one at the main building is very close to both a pool and a small gated kids splash area.

Does anyone have a pic or list of what is available for breakfast? And where is that located? looking forward to our first stay next week :)

There is a small place at the main building that makes breakfast sandwiches and also has coffee, yogurt, cereal and fruit.

going in december 2015 too! can't wait. i'd like to chime in and also ask if anyone can post any holiday/christmas specific pix? i'm wondering what the resort will look like in december and if there are any decorations to view. thinking of bringing a tree (small electric), but am curious about what else may be about. thanks!

Are these grass hut things free to anyone or do you need to reserve these. My DH doesn't like sun, so he will stay at the pool longer if he is under something like this.

Maggie

No you have to rent them by the day, price varies but I believe they are around $50. They have a TV, fridge, ceiling fan and lounge chairs.

No you have to rent them by the day, price varies but I believe they are around $50. They have a TV, fridge, ceiling fan and lounge chairs.

Are there different cabanas than the one pictured above? Because I can't see where they would put a TV and fridge? Or is it because that picture is old?

Maggie

Are there different cabanas than the one pictured above? Because I can't see where they would put a TV and fridge? Or is it because that picture is old?

Maggie
We have been to BC the last 3 years and I have never seen a cabana like the one in the picture, all cabanas I have seen have 3 sides covered with a "curtain" on the front. That must be an old picture. Should have looked at the picture prior to my original response ;-)

So happy to see this thread bumped up. I hope others will dig through their photos and share! :)

Room 484, tower 5. 2br deluxe

w2djec.jpg

2mfyo8n.jpg

t6chzq.jpg

View from balcony (fireworks were barely visible over the trees to the left): (parking deck)
54ay9w.jpg

Sadly, I didnt get any pictures of the master bedroom/bathroom.
I think if that wasn't our room we were only one or two rooms over . That is our exact view from our trip in May! Not the greatest, but such a great room we didn't care. And we were thrilled one evening to discover we had an absolutely perfect view of the Star Wars Fireworks at DHS. :)

Wow do those pictures ever make me miss Bonnet Creek. I would LOVE to go back. We'll be in Universal in October and a cruise in December, so not until 2017 at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter