The ONE day I don't listen live!!

PlutoTheDog89

DIS Veteran
They talked about my article today..

...Yeah, yeah, the anonymity is GONE. I'm just so jacked up that they took the time to talk about MY article.... I'm writing this before Pete (most likely) tears apart my blog, but hey, I'm excited.

Also - Pete pronounced my name correctly, which is an anomaly!

Congrats on getting your article covered! definitely a cool feeling (even if Ryno did pronounce your name "pierogi")

Must say I disagree with you on a couple of the FP but appreciate the thought you put into everything - even explaining some of the "why I didn't pick ..."

Must say I disagree with you on a couple of the FP but appreciate the thought you put into everything - even explaining some of the "why I didn't pick ..."

It's taken a me a few years of blogging to learn that in order for your blog to be successful and get clicks, you need to throw a few curveballs and controversial opinions in here and there...

I did realize as Pete was going through that my bias was showing a bit. For my family, BTMRR is a MUST DO, but I agreed with Pete's analysis. For a younger family or first timers,, Peter Pan is gonna be a must-do.

It's taken a me a few years of blogging to learn that in order for your blog to be successful and get clicks, you need to throw a few curveballs and controversial opinions in here and there...

I did realize as Pete was going through that my bias was showing a bit. For my family, BTMRR is a MUST DO, but I agreed with Pete's analysis. For a younger family or first timers,, Peter Pan is gonna be a must-do.

i do think it depends on the weather - as if you are in the summer heat I think Splash is a must do as that queue is largely just switch backs in the sun (agree if cooler you don't need it)

Loved your insight into the FP+. We've been going to WDW since 1975 and many years multiple trips. We learned new FP+ strategies today. Many thanks for taking the time to enlighten us.

I haven't listened to this week's show yet. I'll start it on my way to work tomorrow. But congrats! It's exciting when you get mentioned on the show. I was super excited when it happened to me when they read an email of mine or played a voicemail. It's neat to know they actually read and pay attention to the stuff we do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts