The one where we ate a lot of food. UPDATED 5/9

Awesome reviews so far! That jasper board at Homecoming looks great. I could munch on dips and charcuterie all day long. And Flying Fish looks awesome too, sans the service of course. We haven't eaten there in a few years and after seeing that steak I'm scratching my heads as to why. My hubby could probably take that whole thing down too!

Awesome review! Flying Fish looked wonderful. I’m still in shock that you ran into one of the property brothers!! Looks like Johnathan Scott to me. Lol

Ok, I did some Googling and I think it's Jonathan. They were both there in late January but Drew had full beard and Jonathan did not. :)

Loving your report! Wow, that charcuterie board at Homecomin looks amazing! We've never done Flying Fish, and I'm always wondering why after reading so many good reviews. So sorry about your not so good experience at Coral Reef. It consistently gets underwhelming reviews. It's been years since we've eaten there, for the same reason. You would think they'd be able to up their game at some point. Looking forward to more reviews!

Looks like Drew to me, but to be fair... my glasses are pretty old right now :-)
Awesome review! Flying Fish looked wonderful. I’m still in shock that you ran into one of the property brothers!! Looks like Johnathan Scott to me. Lol
Ok, I did some Googling and I think it's Jonathan. They were both there in late January but Drew had full beard and Jonathan did not. :)
It's Drew Scott. They really are easy to tell apart, I think at least, Drew keeps his hair darker, is more fashionable, and his beard is more manicured.

It looks like we're evenly split on which brother this was! :teeth: Lol!!
Either way he was very attractive in person! Can I say that here? 'Cause it's totally true!

Reading along and enjoying your reviews so far. Shame about Coral Reef but the food at the others looked great. I love FF and have always had decent service so maybe you were just unlucky with your server that night which is a pity. That steak looks amazing. My son would totally go for that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!