The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
W
Hi there peeps! :wave2:
Guess what I have found myself doing? :eek:
- I am scheming out very detailed plans in my head for a Disney World vacation again... :hyper: And it's on the level of where to get my first QS meal on the evening of arrival, and from what resort to take the bus on day two - to get to Epcot from Disney Springs. ::yes:: This is serious stuff people! :banana:

Is there a name for this? Any known diagnosis? Or does it just file under general Disney Withdrawal sprinkled with some Mickey Mania! :smickey:

Hi Jonas,
WOO HOO!!! I want to go too!. :worship:

Oh, wait, I'm already booked for August.:rolleyes1

Maybe there is such a thing as Pre-Disney Withdrawal :dogdance:

:flower1:

Woohoo! :jester:
August already, wow. I am sure it's going to be so awesome! :banana:

I really think there is such thing... someone needs to research this Pre-Disney condition. I can't be the only one. :rotfl:

That's where I am, Jonas. I'm trying to get my ducks in order for Disneyland in early July and then do our Fast Passes for WDW in November. Kinda freaking myself out that it's not all done yet...but I know I shouldn't.

So I have to breathe, throw on something from the ever expanding Disney library and be on my way.

That's where I am, Jonas. I'm trying to get my ducks in order for Disneyland in early July and then do our Fast Passes for WDW in November. Kinda freaking myself out that it's not all done yet...but I know I shouldn't.

So I have to breathe, throw on something from the ever expanding Disney library and be on my way.
This is my Disney Schedule in the next year. So sept 5-14th then dec I go to disneyland for a week and then in April I turn and round and go back to DW for eight days.

I start planning the day after I get back, nothing wrong with that at all!

Last visit was in 2013... I've been back for quite a while. :smokin:
:lmao:

But yeah, I always manage to get all worked up in my head. :bounce::banana::bounce:
And I just can't bug my BF with all my micro detail thoughts several times per day. :eek:

So I have decided to take it out on you people! :rotfl::woohoo:

:disrocks:

Jeesh, I leave for a week & a half & I miss all of the Wonder Woman/Xena chat. Hmph. While I liked all of the casting, I did love Xena's Ares. It was a damn shame to find out he passed. I've had to burst that bubble a few times for friends when the amazing casting of Xena was being discussed. Aaanyway! I may be headed back to the theater tomorrow. Every queer woman I know has already seen it at least twice. We need to orchestrate a field trip to Themyscira, please & thanks!

Jeesh, I leave for a week & a half & I miss all of the Wonder Woman/Xena chat. Hmph. While I liked all of the casting, I did love Xena's Ares. It was a damn shame to find out he passed. I've had to burst that bubble a few times for friends when the amazing casting of Xena was being discussed. Aaanyway! I may be headed back to the theater tomorrow. Every queer woman I know has already seen it at least twice. We need to orchestrate a field trip to Themyscira, please & thanks!
I'm a bad lesbian. I've only seen it once. I should see it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter