The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just strongly hinted to my spouse that we should book a quick weekend for F&W after seeing this menu. He didn't take the hint, unfortunately.
I'll be there, sad, but I"m just getting my usual greek nachos, steak from Canada and lobster roll.

I am not by any standard a foodie so normally roll my eyes at this stuff, but this looks sooo delicious. It's making me quite tempted to swing on down!

On my trips the past few years (always in the fall partly for F&W) I've gone around the world showcase on at least two separate days and tried to get something from most of the booths, if not all of them. I don't even bother with the add-on $pecial events. I'm not a foodie either but can easily go on and on about F&W. The variety of food and drink you can get is awesome.

Any of you guys dads? We’re doing the whole surrogate egg donor journey and it’s amazing and no humbling. Can’t wait to be a father and complete my little family

Yay! Sending you lots of good wishes for a smooth process and a happy ending. My wife and I are expecting our first this winter. Getting pregnant was a stressful and hopeful and frustrating and surreal process, I'm sure surrogacy is much the same and even more so in some ways. <3

Hello my fellow wavers of the rainbow flag!

Long story short I want to propose to my Girlfriend next year when I take her to Disney (ideally I would like to do it while on the water cars in downtown Disney but I have a backup plan to do it in Ariel’s grotto because that’s her favorite princess)

My question is , how safe is it to do so on Disney property? I know In New York it’s pretty chill here and no one really bats an eye, and even though the reps I’ve talked to said that it’s more than okay I wanted to see how it was for others in the community who have proposed while on property.

Please and thank you all!!

Hello my fellow wavers of the rainbow flag!

Long story short I want to propose to my Girlfriend next year when I take her to Disney (ideally I would like to do it while on the water cars in downtown Disney but I have a backup plan to do it in Ariel’s grotto because that’s her favorite princess)

My question is , how safe is it to do so on Disney property? I know In New York it’s pretty chill here and no one really bats an eye, and even though the reps I’ve talked to said that it’s more than okay I wanted to see how it was for others in the community who have proposed while on property.

Please and thank you all!!
Congrats, and honestly people get proposed to all over the park. Just make sure that if you do it on the water cars that she doesn't do anything to topple the cars. They don't appear to sit too high out of the water. Have you maybe thought of doing a photo op with Ariel and propose there with her in the shot or one of the characters. If you plan ahead maybe Ariel could show you one of her shiny baubles and can offer to give it to you so you can propose.

Congrats, and honestly people get proposed to all over the park. Just make sure that if you do it on the water cars that she doesn't do anything to topple the cars. They don't appear to sit too high out of the water. Have you maybe thought of doing a photo op with Ariel and propose there with her in the shot or one of the characters. If you plan ahead maybe Ariel could show you one of her shiny baubles and can offer to give it to you so you can propose.
That is an amazing idea! I will call the parks and see what can be done! Will they accommodate someone that is not staying on Disney property?

That is an amazing idea! I will call the parks and see what can be done! Will they accommodate someone that is not staying on Disney property?
I wouldn't see why not, and all honestly ask the handler before hand and they might help. But I really wish you luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!