the red planet room- Mission space

Icecoldpenguin

May the Force Be With You
hey guys,
greg and i are in the red planet room at mission space which is sponsored by HP and kind of above the ride. he is an hp employee so we can get in here. I have never been here before and since they have an awesome computer with internet in the room i thought i would say hi.

So hello from greg and i from a fancy hidden place in disney world- epcot.

the christmas trip has been great by the way I will put up a post soon.

Love you all,

Teresa

Hiiii!!! Hope you're having a ton of fun! Take pictures of the room!

Love you girlie!

Hello!

I think it's so fun that you are letting us travel with you on your trip. Have a great time, but how could you not!!

:wizard:

My finance used to love cleaning that room. I still enjoy the one inside space ship earth better though. Have fun!

at one time it apparently was an AT&T sponsored room - my hubby used to go there when he worked for ATT&T. before he gotlaid off a month after we got an engaged (not bitter).

:rotfl:

enjoy your trip!!
:)

Does anyone know if this room is still open? When HP split into HPE and HPI, HPE ended up with the Red Planet Room, but I thought it had closed some years later.
However, right now, if I look on the HPI retiree discount site, it tells me that HPI retirees are allowed access to the red planet room.

Does anyone know if this room is still open? When HP split into HPE and HPI, HPE ended up with the Red Planet Room, but I thought it had closed some years later.
However, right now, if I look on the HPI retiree discount site, it tells me that HPI retirees are allowed access to the red planet room.
Hi, I work for HPE and I visited there last year. I found out last week that the red planet room closed on July 31st this year.

HPE does have a new lounge in WDW, pm for more info. I'm wondering if the HPI site is now outdated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!