The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to several sources there are like four different hotel plans for Epcot. It is just a matter of which one happens if any of them.
Sounds like a strategy to create another level of resorts. Premium deluxe anyone?

According to several sources there are like four different hotel plans for Epcot. It is just a matter of which one happens if any of them.
Hi rteetz....first thanks for all the updates and info!
To change the subject, any updates on any new transportation from AKL to AK? i know it was rumored a while back i just would like to know if you've heard anything lately??

Hi rteetz....first thanks for all the updates and info!
To change the subject, any updates on any new transportation from AKL to AK? i know it was rumored a while back i just would like to know if you've heard anything lately??
Nothing new really. It’s a long term plan.

I just saw on wdwmagic that poster magic feather stated that the Epcot resort is DEFINITELY happening. It is just a question of which of the 3 locations will end up being the winner: main entrance, in between the land and the living seas, or some third location that he said he didn't totally dislike but that martin didn't like at all. They didn't clear up what that third location was.

I just saw on wdwmagic that poster magic feather stated that the Epcot resort is DEFINITELY happening. It is just a question of which of the 3 locations will end up being the winner: main entrance, in between the land and the living seas, or some third location that he said he didn't totally dislike but that martin didn't like at all. They didn't clear up what that third location was.
Added it to the first post!

OKay latest and greatest: Confirmed by MagicFeather and Martin and Spirit at WDWMagic.com. This per Spirit could be completed prior to Star Wars resort being completed.

Three locations per martin are in range - west of bus stops, ON bus stops, right smack dab in front of main entrance near Monorail station. Final decision of which location has not been locked.

will add that Martin said there WAS a 4th option of in the park, but that has been dropped for now.

OKay latest and greatest: Confirmed by MagicFeather and Martin and Spirit at WDWMagic.com. This per Spirit could be completed prior to Star Wars resort being completed.

Three locations per martin are in range - west of bus stops, ON bus stops, right smack dab in front of main entrance near Monorail station. Final decision of which location has not been locked.

will add that Martin said there WAS a 4th option of in the park, but that has been dropped for now.
Yeah I knew there was four options at one point. On bus stops would require a large rework of that area to place the bus stops somewhere.

How about straddling the monorail station? Kind of a gateway hotel like they have in Paris and Tokyo.

I would think if they opt for the "front of the main entrance" location that would be to make this a super premium hotel and maximized prices - so I could see them making the monorail station part of the hotel ... though not sure what you do about the riff-raff that isn't staying at the hotel but wants to transport to MK from EPCOT

I would think if they opt for the "front of the main entrance" location that would be to make this a super premium hotel and maximized prices - so I could see them making the monorail station part of the hotel ... though not sure what you do about the riff-raff that isn't staying at the hotel but wants to transport to MK from EPCOT
If the monorail was in the hotel you could have an option to exit into security for the park or to go to the resort. When boarding they could load from one entrance used for both resort guests and Epcot guests

Latest from Martin at WDWMagic.com - UK ride IP has taken a change. Latest expectations was some kind of dark ride with a potential for Brave theme. Now we are looking at a "B"ish type ride, withe a different IP, meaning some of the old IP we thought were out may be back in.

Keep in mind Dumbo spinner is a "B"ish type ride.

Latest from Martin at WDWMagic.com - UK ride IP has taken a change. Latest expectations was some kind of dark ride with a potential for Brave theme. Now we are looking at a "B"ish type ride, withe a different IP, meaning some of the old IP we thought were out may be back in.

Keep in mind Dumbo spinner is a "B"ish type ride.

would be simple but even a Mary Poppins themed Carousel would be really fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!