The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Illuminations is still there when we go in August to see it one last time - not sure how soon they are thinking fornthis “temp” show
Agreed. I've actually never have seen it as my daughter was always ready to go by the time it started. Now that shes old enough to stay out late it would be just my luck that it will be gone in July.

How soon are you guessing illuminations will stop? Do you imagine it to be around at Christmas? What does your crystal ball show? :magnify:
There seems to be a change in pace in getting a new show. As of right now I am not exactly sure when things will change.

I really hope it's not before December. I need to see Illuminations a last four times or so.
What I think is that WDW will announce that this year's Peace on Earth finale will be the last one, and then a few months later, announce the Illuminations will end, along with the new show.

I think HEA is a great show and I personally like it better than wishes (sorry to everyone who likes wishes better) but I am worried that there will be tons of IP in the new show.

Fully agree - I like how the 4 parks have a different feel in their night time shows ... as great as HAE is, I don’t want 4 of them

Now if they bring that effort and skill, etc to a modern update to a Illuminations I am all for it

As pointed out in that story, and by other posters there is a book with Indy and dinosaurs. Not a real stretch if you think about it.

Edit to add, I would much prefer indy boat ride in DHS over a redo of DINOSAUR though
When you say Indy boat ride, are you envisioning the Pirates Shanghai system with an Indy theming? I think that would be a really unique add to Studios. I'm a fan of keeping Dinosaur and getting Indy, Dinosaur is too quotable and popular to get rid of.

When you say Indy boat ride, are you envisioning the Pirates Shanghai system with an Indy theming? I think that would be a really unique add to Studios. I'm a fan of keeping Dinosaur and getting Indy, Dinosaur is too quotable and popular to get rid of.

There is the rumor that the Shanghai Pirates boat system may come to WDW and that there are disagreements over what park would get it and for what IP - one of the options would be Indy in DHS using that technology

There is the rumor that the Shanghai Pirates boat system may come to WDW and that there are disagreements over what park would get it and for what IP - one of the options would be Indy in DHS using that technology
To this....

Not too long ago, there was some "heated" discussion on WDWMagic.com about what else may be coming.

One discussion was what was plan for Dinoland area of AK - one persistent rumor had Indy taking the area over with DINOSAUR moving to Indy theme, and Primeval whirl being replaced by another coaster. Again, this is all speculation.

THEN - the discussion came from Martin and I believe some others that there were three parks fighting for the Shanghai POTC tech for a ride - those three were DHS, EPCOT and AK. One theory had the Indy IP as an option for that tech. Not sure that is still the case.

There has been past rumors of some kind of water ride being added to DHS at some point, and the Shanghai POTC would be one way to do so.

But all of this for now, is speculation...not confirmation from any insiders other than the fact that Indy in AK is an option, and One of the three parks should get Shanghai POTC tech ride. I do believe for now, DHS is leading to get the Shanghai POTC tech ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!