The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of other rumors WDWNT are reporting;
- Inside Out replacing Figment: A new attraction would be a new adventure featuring the 5 emotions from the film alongside Figment.
- Seas with Nemo and Friends being replaced with the Marine Life Institute from Tokyo DisneySea. Not likely to include SeaRider attraction, but still a possibility.
- Bistro Chez Remy restaurant from DLP being considered as a replacement to one of the France Pavilion dining locations.
- Tangled/Big Hero 6/other IP attractions could be coming to Germany and Japan pavilions using already built show building.
- Guardians mini-land replacing Universe of Energy and Wonders of Life Pavilion. UoE would close after the park's 35th anniversary in October. Mini land would feature more than one ride.

- Inside Out replacing Figment: A new attraction would be a new adventure featuring the 5 emotions from the film alongside Figment.
- Seas with Nemo and Friends being replaced with the Marine Life Institute from Tokyo DisneySea. Not likely to include SeaRider attraction, but still a possibility.
- Bistro Chez Remy restaurant from DLP being considered as a replacement to one of the France Pavilion dining locations.
- Tangled/Big Hero 6/other IP attractions could be coming to Germany and Japan pavilions using already built show building.
- Guardians mini-land replacing Universe of Energy and Wonders of Life Pavilion. UoE would close after the park's 35th anniversary in October. Mini land would feature more than one ride.
I highly doubt the Inside out rumor, too many insiders have blown this off
Have heard some help to Seas, but not this......
No adds to Japan or Germany that I have heard although Martin at WDWMagic hinted there could be some things not talked about that get announced.
GotG was confirmed for the most part for UoE recently, but by most reports WoL is not incorporated as of yet. It was at one time....

1. Old rumor but doesn't seem to be in the immediate plans.
2. This was the first I have heard of that one.
3. Also a new one. I think France has great dining already.
4. Tangled is a big stretch.
5. Seems like they know the older plans that had a guardians phase two at wonders.

I could see them just doing a name change for the pavilion to make it appear more updated and closer tied to Finding Dory.

1. Old rumor but doesn't seem to be in the immediate plans.
2. This was the first I have heard of that one.
3. Also a new one. I think France has great dining already.
4. Tangled is a big stretch.
5. Seems like they know the older plans that had a guardians phase two at wonders.
1. Would be nice to see Inside Out in some form in the parks. Hopefully one day (also hope Figment stays in some way or another...)
2. Would be cool. DisneySea's version looks great
3. I agree, France does have good dining, but Bistro Chez Remy at DLP is amazing, one of the best restaurants on DLP property IMO.
4. Tangled seemed a bit strange to me, fits better in MK. Big Hero 6 though, now that'd be cool!
5. Sounds like it. I'm sure we'll here more at D23!

I highly doubt the Inside out rumor, too many insiders have blown this off
Have heard some help to Seas, but not this......
No adds to Japan or Germany that I have heard although Martin at WDWMagic hinted there could be some things not talked about that get announced.
GotG was confirmed for the most part for UoE recently, but by most reports WoL is not incorporated as of yet. It was at one time....

The Chez Remy thing is confusing because of the Rat ride almost definitely coming, so unless the restaurant is linked with the ride, which could be cool!

Japan won't get BH6, I think that would almost definitely go to Future World, maybe WoL??

I doubt Germany gets a tangled ride, but if they did I wouldnt be made about it because Germany is the best pavillion and Tangled is one of my faves!

The name change thing makes sense to me too for Nemo and Friends.

Interesting video i've just seen from MickeyViews, who is reporting that the Epcot overhaul may have been delayed and that we may not hear much at D23... Hmmm, this is not something i've personally heard. Anyone actually heard anything along these lines?

Only on DIS do I come across people so fond of Figment... which maxes out at what... maybe a 10-15min wait... and only since FP+ (used to be 5min)? :duck:

Only on DIS do I come across people so fond of Figment... which maxes out at what... maybe a 10-15min wait... and only since FP+ (used to be 5min)? :duck:
TBH not as fond of the ride in its present state as the character as a whole... would love for a rebooted ride and possibly ride system possibly bring back Dream Finder in the process

Honestly I don't know many people that love the ride - I think even Kathy from the podcast isn't a huge fan or the ride. It's that we look be the character and remember the initial version with the Dreamfinder

I think we all want a better Figment ride (that he deserves)

Interesting video i've just seen from MickeyViews, who is reporting that the Epcot overhaul may have been delayed and that we may not hear much at D23... Hmmm, this is not something i've personally heard. Anyone actually heard anything along these lines?

I wouldn't put anything into that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter