The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also wondering if dialing down UK allows money for Coco. When Martin stated either or, that was when leading plan was a minor dark ride in UK. I could live with a smaller ride in UK if we get Coco as well.

I also wish we would get some confirmation on Brazil. Another pavilion would be a huge help

I would totally be okay with a Marry Poppins themed carousel and a Coco overlay in Mexico.

I also agree, wish they'd confirm Brazil.

I don't think you will get confirmations from disney on anything until D23. The rumors will slowly churn into a frenzy until the expo, just like 2 years ago.

I don't think you will get confirmations from disney on anything until D23. The rumors will slowly churn into a frenzy until the expo, just like 2 years ago.
Disney doesn’t have to wait until D23 if they don’t want. Disney can announce anything when the please.

I keep hearing everyone talking about the Coco overlay in Mexico. I'm personally not in favor that all. That's 1 of the few classic, original things still left and we enjoyed every time we visit. I would certainly hate to see it go. I do agree however that some type of ride, even a flat one would be nice to see at the UK building.

I keep hearing everyone talking about the Coco overlay in Mexico. I'm personally not in favor that all. That's 1 of the few classic, original things still left and we enjoyed every time we visit. I would certainly hate to see it go. I do agree however that some type of ride, even a flat one would be nice to see at the UK building.
Actually, it's not the original. I can't remember the year it changed (I am sure others on here know), but the Three Cabaros were not part of the ride when it first opened.

Actually, it's not the original. I can't remember the year it changed (I am sure others on here know), but the Three Cabaros were not part of the ride when it first opened.

yup! ... although the animatronics added at the end of the ride were actually originally in the Mickey Mouse Revue which opened on October 1, 1971 in Fantasyland ... so technically part of the attraction is actually older than EPCOT!

544b90b0.jpg

yup! ... although the animatronics added at the end of the ride were actually originally in the Mickey Mouse Revue which opened on October 1, 1971 in Fantasyland ... so technically part of the attraction is actually older than EPCOT!

544b90b0.jpg
Sob, sob. I LOVED the Mickey Mouse Review. I believe they replaced that with a live action show of the Lion King. Don't remember how long that lasted, but didn't bother me to see it go.

Sob, sob. I LOVED the Mickey Mouse Review. I believe they replaced that with a live action show of the Lion King. Don't remember how long that lasted, but didn't bother me to see it go.

yup - Legend of the Lion King ... that space is now Mickey's Philharmagic

I wish they would bring something liek the Mickey Mouse Revue back - thought I am sure it was a maintenance nightmare

I wish they would bring something liek the Mickey Mouse Revue back - thought I am sure it was a maintenance nightmare
Actually, I think they shipped it to Tokyo when it opened.

Between Mickey Mouse review and lion king Magic Journeys was shine there after being relocated from Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter