The Running Thread - 2020

ATTQOTD: I'd get more satisfaction from running it, and almost definitely get a better time running than walking! So I'd rather run a half/full than walk it.

(Disclaimer that I've not done a full, so I might change my mind on this if/when I ever do a full...)

ATTQOTD: as a newer runner I’m going to actually say walk. Both those distances are very daunting to me from a running perspective but if I went into either with the plan to walk the entire time I would feel very confident in my ability to finish. Not saying I want to walk either anytime soon, but if I had to I could.

ATTQOTD: As a faithful run/walker who has yet to tackle anything over a 10K, I think I would also say walk. I struggle with running much more than a mile or so straight, so I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to make that distance on just a run. Now ask me again next year after I get these first three half marathons under my belt this year and maybe I'll have a different answer.

Last edited:
QOTD: Which would you rather do question: Would you rather run a half/full or walk it? You are not allowed to do both in todays hypothetical situation.

ATTQOTD: Run it for sure. This kinda follows up with my previous question from last week and after walking around 15-16 miles Monday night I know for sure walking either distance would be difficult.
Run, no question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter