The Seas are full of WONDER and waves! Our first Disney Cruise - 7-night Eastern Caribbean; Feb 2018

Part 40) Dinner at Tritons

As mentioned it was soon time for our last dinner on the ship. This meal would be at Tritons and they had the main entrance, directly off the main lobby, open for entering at this time - with the wait staff lined up it made it feel like a special and "fancier" dinner
98srBGo.jpg

Here is the menu for tonight and as you can see, it was lobster night!
1SA3nBb.jpg

Olivia decided to make her own appetizer by breaking the bread into tiny pieces and spreading the tomato based spread that came with the bread on it
sLOtgae.jpg

To start with I got the Oysters Rockefeller and the Aged Prosciutto - hey last night or ordering as many things as I want! Judi got the Tiger Shrimp
wiHJ5pm.jpg
k7AmzuC.jpg

Olivia wanted to order of the adult menu tonight and also started with the Oysters Rockefeller (which you can see she enjoyed). She also wanted the steak off of the adult menu - with french fries of course!
vsN4aM7.jpg
FU2IMap.jpg

Emma went with the kids pasta but added a side of French Fries - guess she was carbloading
3oiy310.jpg

For my soup / salad course I got the Oxtail Soup. I love oxtail, but this was only ok. Not bad by any means but not a highlight
7ucUDzN.jpg

I think all the adults got the Lobster Tail for our entree - which our servers would help cut out of the shell table side
3smPuNs.jpg
QWYMRJa.jpg

Coming up, dessert and our last evening on the ship

Part 41) Dessert and we say our goodbyes to our servers

For dessert I went for the sundae - I think I mentioned this before but the sundaes were also really good and an excellent option if none of the other desserts really speak to you (or in addition to one of them! :thumbsup2)
1KkFoAP.jpg

Peter went for the molten chocolate cake and enjoyed it
Yqucjiv.jpg
hSaaVdc.jpg

Our table also got a creme brulee and flan between all - everything was quite good!
mdhyOGc.jpg
5hp9XFx.jpg

as this was our last official meal it was the one where we passed out the tips to the servers (we had pre-paid gratuities but did include a bit extra) and said our good byes to our server team. I must say that I had read all these takes from people about how by the end of your cruise your servers feel like part of your family and you build this bond with them, etc. I'm not sure if I would go that far but having the same servers for all of your dinners and just how they get to know you and how you see them take care of your kids, etc. it does form a bit of a relationship and I was sad that we wouldn't see them any more. They definitely did a great job, especially our main server taking care of Peter and our assistant server who paid a ton of attention to Emma (who you can see had fallen asleep)
8rylmKP.jpg
kAzwhNc.jpg

We did talk with them about breakfast the next morning which you could either just do the buffet or can eat sit-down in the same dining location as what your last dinner was at. As we had early dinner seating that meant we would have the early breakfast seating, but our servers were able to arrange for us to switch that up and have the later breakfast service - which we thought was super nice and let us sleep in a bit more.

We then went back to our rooms to just rest and pack up and start to get ready to leave. We had a fun towel animal waiting for us that night:
5WmsWgW.jpg

I finished off one more beer from my beer swap (we wound up leaving one beer and one bottle of wine that we didn't get to for our room steward with a note to enjoy along with his gratuities)
A76yY9v.jpg

While Emma was sleeping, we did bring Peter and Olivia down to the Kids Club one last time to have a bit of fun and say goodbye to the staff there. My understanding is that the staff there is not allowed to accept monetary tips but we did bring a bag of goodies to them to thank them for taking such good care of the kids. They were really appreciative of that and actually the next morning we had a Thank You note waiting for us from the staff at the kids clubs for the gift and just to say how good the kids were
mMF0nu1.jpg

We let them stay while we finished packing and had to get the suitcases out in the hall so they could be taken down off ship and waiting for us. Then we got them out and back to the rooms for our final sleep on the ship

Coming up, breakfast and we leave the ship :(

I'll also cover a bit of a recap and final take on the cruise as a whole .... if there are any points you'd like me to specifically address, please let me know!:thumbsup2

I'm sad this report is coming to an end. I really enjoyed following along.

To start with I got the Oysters Rockefeller and the Aged Prosciutto - hey last night or ordering as many things as I want! Judi got the Tiger Shrimp

I'm not gonna lie. I'm already planning on ordering many, many things on our cruise. I've looked at the menu and starting to make a mental tally of everything I want to try.

Wow, @TheMaxRebo - You write the most awesome trip reports, and take some great pics and videos! I had fallen VERY far behind on both the Italy and Disney cruise reports, so I read back quite a few pages on the Disney one. I should just stop "watching" threads, as I never seem to get notified - or at least not consistently - no matter what I try. So, I'm very glad you "tapped" me on the Sorcerer picture, otherwise I never would have been able to enjoy as much of the report as I did. Okay - now I MUST sail on the Wonder and STEAL that picture, and thanx for thinking of me! :)

Sounds like a great final dinner! The lobster looks great!

I think it's nice to have the same servers every night, I'm sure it makes it feel much more personal that way.

Interesting that the Kids Club staff can't take tips. Nice thought bringing them something else they can enjoy!

Castaway Cay sounds really fantastic! Definitely would love to see that one day.

The food at Cookies looked delicious. What a nice variety!

I wonder why the Kids Club cast members can't accept tips, but others can? That was nice of you to think of them.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the seven night cruise. I'm considering a four or five night cruise because three seems too short, but seven seems rather long.

I'm glad you enjoyed the food on CC! We've always liked it, too! (But had crabby kids this time around, so a little bit harder to enjoy!)

Your pictures were great of the lobby, and of all the delicious food! I want to go back!

What a nice gesture to the Kids' Club Staff!

Can't wait for your wrap up!

Just in case you didn't know(and for anyone new to DCL) there are also showers at each of the restrooms on CC. They are outside of the restrooms on the sides of them, sorta of hidden. I've been to CC 5 times and still haven't tried a Konk Kooler. We'll be there again next Jan and I am going to try to remember to order one since everyone on here always talks about how good they are. Are they fruity? If so what kind of fruit?

I bet it really felt like it while you were actually on the cruise, but reading the TR it feels like your cruise went by so fast!

How is the kids club set up on the CC day? I know you said the kids complained about not getting to go to the beach when you picked them up. Where are they set up on CC?

The kids club on CC is called Scuttles Cove. It's right by the first tram stop. It's not right on the beach, but just a few mins walk from the first family beach. You check your kids in and out of it just like on the ship. You can bring your wave phone from the ship with you when you're on CC and they can call if your kids want to be picked up early. They have a small splash area at it and play different game with the kids. They don't take the kids out of the area though. First time my dd went to it she didn't want to leave it either. I was surprised because she loves the beach at CC. It's nice having the club on CC because it gave my dh and I a few hours to walk around and check out some of the adult bars/beach while she was at it.

I'm impressed with your dd eating the oysters. My dd will only eat chicken fingers, hamburgers, and cheese pizza without sauce when we cruise. I try to get her to try new foods and she won't. There's so much good food at the restaurants, hopefully someday she'll try something new.

There's no better last dinner than having lobster! It looked like you guys enjoyed your last dinner on the cruise. It's really cool how you get the same servers throughout your cruise so your able to get familiar with each other and they can accommodate you. It was also really cool to see Olivia eat oysters.

Definitely would be interested in your take on your Royal Caribbean cruise - we enjoyed cruising in general but with the Disney ones being so expensive thinking about other lines some day
My take on cruising in general was that I liked but I didn't love it. I think I had a few things that made it harder on me. #1 3 year old!!! If he could have gone to their kids club I think it would have been easier, but he went to the nursery. He loved it there but we paid hourly for the service. It was only like $8 an hour but we had to schedule time there and sometimes they were full. #2 we did 7 days and I think that was too long. By day 3-4 I had hit a routine (or Gus had) and it just kind of got stale. #3 I was with my huge family (11 siblings) and family drama is always present on these kinds of trips. The Oasis of the sea is a huge ship and getting around takes some time. I would recommend it though. I think your family and situation this kind of vacation really works.

This is one I was very looking forward to as Terripin is a brewery I like and it sound good
Okay I tried reading this beer can for awhile and I'm just confused. What is the description of this beer?
hey last night or ordering as many things as I want!
I felt a little guilty ordering so much food (lobster night I got 3 entree's but mad me wife order one so I didn't look soooo bad, and she always only ordered one) But the staff never batted an eye at it and I think it is quiet common.

Olivia decided to make her own appetizer
You're kids are awesome!

Olivia wanted to order of the adult menu tonight and also started with the Oysters Rockefeller (which you can see she enjoyed).
Seriously awesome!!! what kid not only orders oysters but then goes on to say they like them. I like them, but I don't crave them. It's more like I haven't had them in a while lets go ahead and eat them again, and afterwards I'm like yeah I'm good for awhile on oysters. Love the oyster liquor though, which is what makes me want to order oysters. The texture is always off putting.

They definitely did a great job, especially our main server taking care of Peter and our assistant server who paid a ton of attention to Emma (who you can see had fallen asleep)
I found the staff that worked on the ship were really excellent and I couldn't give them enough praise. We gave out extra gratuities too to our dinning staff and our room attendants who interacted with us every day and made sure we were wont for nothing....oh yeah and our favorite bartender.

I finished off one more beer from my beer swap (we wound up leaving one beer and one bottle of wine
For shame...but nice touch.

They were really appreciative of that and actually the next morning we had a Thank You note waiting for us from the staff at the kids clubs for the gift and just to say how good the kids were
The nursery staff were really great too. It made me so proud to hear them rave about what a great kid Gus was, especially since some times at drop off he was bawling that he didn't want to go. (which only lasted 2 minutes after we left) Makes me wonder sometimes why he is such a well behaved kid for anyone other than his parents....I kid of course...sorta.

As far as any other advice you can offer, you did a great job doing that throughout your TR. I suppose I would ask was there any advice you got for cruising (specifically Disney) that you wished you would have ignored, or anything that you wish if you had to do it over you would have done differently?

Great TR, I will see you around on rumors and news. Wish I had the time to keep up and comment daily on the thread, but I don't know if I have less time for it or if you guys have taken it to another level. I keep coming back to find out that 50 pages or so have been added to it since the last time I read it and I want to catch up and comment in real time, but it's just too much. So now I've just gone back to lurking with the occasional random comment.

I'm sad this report is coming to an end. I really enjoyed following along.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm already planning on ordering many, many things on our cruise. I've looked at the menu and starting to make a mental tally of everything I want to try.

Thank you so much - I am glad you have been enjoying the TR! We just got back from WDW and I am thinking I will do some form of trip report for that ... I'll put the link in this thread once I create it

I totally did that before the cruise - planning on what I was going to order at each restaurant! Good news is that very few things did I have that weren't at least "good" - and even better is that you can order mutliple things so even if you do find something you don't like, just order something else!

Wow, @TheMaxRebo - You write the most awesome trip reports, and take some great pics and videos! I had fallen VERY far behind on both the Italy and Disney cruise reports, so I read back quite a few pages on the Disney one. I should just stop "watching" threads, as I never seem to get notified - or at least not consistently - no matter what I try. So, I'm very glad you "tapped" me on the Sorcerer picture, otherwise I never would have been able to enjoy as much of the report as I did. Okay - now I MUST sail on the Wonder and STEAL that picture, and thanx for thinking of me! :)

Aw, thanks Heidi! Hope you join the next one I start!

I hear you about the notifications - definitely spotty at best!

Figured you would like that painting!

Sounds like a great final dinner! The lobster looks great!

I think it's nice to have the same servers every night, I'm sure it makes it feel much more personal that way.

Interesting that the Kids Club staff can't take tips. Nice thought bringing them something else they can enjoy!

Definitely good lobster and felt like such a luxury having lobster on a cruise

I agree that it is nice to have the same servers - especially with the kids I think it puts them more at ease at the meals.

We found the same thing at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique that they weren't allowed to take tips - guess it has to do with what their base pay is and if it is a "tipping" position they probably are able to pay them a lower base vs what they pay them if no tips are allowed

Castaway Cay sounds really fantastic! Definitely would love to see that one day.

The food at Cookies looked delicious. What a nice variety!

I wonder why the Kids Club cast members can't accept tips, but others can? That was nice of you to think of them.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the seven night cruise. I'm considering a four or five night cruise because three seems too short, but seven seems rather long.

Castaway Cay really is great - definitely, at least to me, felt like one of those "until you experience it you don't really get it" places to visit. And the food really was great for like a bbq cookout type thing.

Only thing I can think of about the tipping is that their base salary must be at a certain level where they can't accept tips vs "tipping positions" where the base is lower but then they get tips .... if the kids club people had a higher starting level and then could get tips on top of it I bet the servers, etc wouldn't like that

Good question about the length of cruise .... I had heard that some people felt shorter cruises sometimes felt too short and that you don't really "get into cruise" mode until a few days in. With our rough seas to start it almost felt like 2 cruises put together in a way as well. I do think 3 days would be too short, especially for a first cruise, but I think a 4 day, and especially 5 day would be great. In some ways I feel having 7 was great to start with and now that I kinda "get" cruising and, more specifically Disney Cruising, I think doing a shorter cruise would be easier. But I think to start out with like just a 3-day would be tough to really "get" it, if that makes sense.

I'm glad you enjoyed the food on CC! We've always liked it, too! (But had crabby kids this time around, so a little bit harder to enjoy!)

Your pictures were great of the lobby, and of all the delicious food! I want to go back!

What a nice gesture to the Kids' Club Staff!

Can't wait for your wrap up!

I was definitely quite pleased with the food on CC - definitely something they could "phone in" but they didn't

I know! definitely hard to come back to "real life" after the cruise - especially the dining!

Wrap-up coming up soon (hopefully!)

Just in case you didn't know(and for anyone new to DCL) there are also showers at each of the restrooms on CC. They are outside of the restrooms on the sides of them, sorta of hidden. I've been to CC 5 times and still haven't tried a Konk Kooler. We'll be there again next Jan and I am going to try to remember to order one since everyone on here always talks about how good they are. Are they fruity? If so what kind of fruit?

Thanks for sharing the info on the showers - good to know! I had heard so much chatter about a Konk Kooler I knew I had to try at least one, and I thought they were pretty darn good! It's not super fruity but does feel a bit tropical. I just looked up the recipe:
-1/2 ounce dark rum
-3/4 ounce light rum
-1 ounce passion fruit juice
-1 ounce piña colada mix
-1 ounce orange juice

So similar to a pina colada but with passion fruit and OJ added - so definitely "some" fruit - but it isn't like some super fruity, super sweet drink

I bet it really felt like it while you were actually on the cruise, but reading the TR it feels like your cruise went by so fast!

How is the kids club set up on the CC day? I know you said the kids complained about not getting to go to the beach when you picked them up. Where are they set up on CC?

It was funny how with the rough seas and me having plans the kids didn't want to do the first half of the cruise seemed to not go fast at all, but the 2nd half definitely felt like it went fast!

I think this got answered but there is a separate kids club on CC that you check the kids into and is sort of in the middle of the Island, pretty close to Cookies. They have a ton for the kids to do, including like a treasure hut/dino dig thing. But it is land locked so they don't have access to the beach

I'm impressed with your dd eating the oysters. My dd will only eat chicken fingers, hamburgers, and cheese pizza without sauce when we cruise. I try to get her to try new foods and she won't. There's so much good food at the restaurants, hopefully someday she'll try something new.

My kids definitely like all the typical kids things but there are a few other things they like too ... and I think some times the weirder the better. Like, we were just at a Japanes buffet place and Peter ate a piece of sushi that had a whole baby octopus on it. But like no way he would eat a salad ... it's like mac n cheese or whole baby octopus and nothing in the middle :rotfl2:

There's no better last dinner than having lobster! It looked like you guys enjoyed your last dinner on the cruise. It's really cool how you get the same servers throughout your cruise so your able to get familiar with each other and they can accommodate you. It was also really cool to see Olivia eat oysters.

It definitely felt "fancy" and like on a luxury cruise to have oysters and lobster. No idea why Olivia loves oysters so much - probably be a shock to the first person who takes her out on a date when the budget goes out the window ;)

It is nice that you have the same servers - I think it helps the kids out a lot juts be more comfortable at meal time

My take on cruising in general was that I liked but I didn't love it. I think I had a few things that made it harder on me. #1 3 year old!!! If he could have gone to their kids club I think it would have been easier, but he went to the nursery. He loved it there but we paid hourly for the service. It was only like $8 an hour but we had to schedule time there and sometimes they were full. #2 we did 7 days and I think that was too long. By day 3-4 I had hit a routine (or Gus had) and it just kind of got stale. #3 I was with my huge family (11 siblings) and family drama is always present on these kinds of trips. The Oasis of the sea is a huge ship and getting around takes some time. I would recommend it though. I think your family and situation this kind of vacation really works.

Large family vacations can be tough no matter the setting - we just got back from WDW and had 11 of us and just organizing and, yeah, some drama, makes things more stressful so i can definitely see that!

I am a bit torn on the length of the cruise as I agree that by day 3 or 4 we were more in "cruise mode" but I think that enabled me to enjoy the rest of the time more. I fear like a 3 day cruise is just too short and would never really get in "cruise mode" I think now that we have done one and I get how it works and know what the kids like, etc. doing a 4 or 5 day would work, but in some ways I am glad we started with the 7 day. But I guess any length of cruise is better than none!

Okay I tried reading this beer can for awhile and I'm just confused. What is the description of this beer?

I felt a little guilty ordering so much food (lobster night I got 3 entree's but mad me wife order one so I didn't look soooo bad, and she always only ordered one) But the staff never batted an eye at it and I think it is quiet common.

You're kids are awesome!

Seriously awesome!!! what kid not only orders oysters but then goes on to say they like them. I like them, but I don't crave them. It's more like I haven't had them in a while lets go ahead and eat them again, and afterwards I'm like yeah I'm good for awhile on oysters. Love the oyster liquor though, which is what makes me want to order oysters. The texture is always off putting.

I found the staff that worked on the ship were really excellent and I couldn't give them enough praise. We gave out extra gratuities too to our dinning staff and our room attendants who interacted with us every day and made sure we were wont for nothing....oh yeah and our favorite bartender.

For shame...but nice touch.

The nursery staff were really great too. It made me so proud to hear them rave about what a great kid Gus was, especially since some times at drop off he was bawling that he didn't want to go. (which only lasted 2 minutes after we left) Makes me wonder sometimes why he is such a well behaved kid for anyone other than his parents....I kid of course...sorta.

So the beer is the Terrapin Luau Krunkles which is an IPA style but with Passionfruit, Orange, and Guava added (so, basically the "POG" juice they serve at Animal Kingdom and other places

Agree about the ordering multiple things ... I was nervous at first but the servers took it in stride and almost like pushed you to order multiple things!

Thanks! Judi and I try to push the kids to at least try new foods and if they don't like it no big deal, but every now and then they try something they really like and that happened with Oysters for Olivia. Though Peter recently out did her by eating sushi with a whole baby octopus on it!

I feel the same way sometimes about my kids - especially Peter who is more than a handful at home and like never listens to him .... and then we will talk to his teachers and they are all "Peter is such a good kid and always listens" - half the time I think they are talking about the wrong kid!

As far as any other advice you can offer, you did a great job doing that throughout your TR. I suppose I would ask was there any advice you got for cruising (specifically Disney) that you wished you would have ignored, or anything that you wish if you had to do it over you would have done differently?

Great TR, I will see you around on rumors and news. Wish I had the time to keep up and comment daily on the thread, but I don't know if I have less time for it or if you guys have taken it to another level. I keep coming back to find out that 50 pages or so have been added to it since the last time I read it and I want to catch up and comment in real time, but it's just too much. So now I've just gone back to lurking with the occasional random comment.

That is a good question as there is so much advice out there and hard to know what to listen to, etc. I guess the biggest thing is that going in I though/knew this might be our only Disney cruise so I wanted to do the full experience ... so do the Fish Extenders, do all the character meets, do all the shows, etc. - and it is just a lot! Meanwhile my kids just wanted to be in the kids club and were like crying when I said we had to go meet Anna and Elsa, etc. So along those lines, don't be afraid to underplan and just go with it. There is always a ton going on that if you want to do something there will be something to do.

I hear you about the main news page ... I do think it is good that Rteetz tries to label the news items so that helps, but some of the conversations do go on for a while, but sometimes I do enjoy them. Definitely hope to see you around there!

Part 42) Arrival at Port and We Leave The Ship

The next morning we awoke to this view - clearly a sign the cruise was coming to an end
ezN656u.jpg

I awoke a bit earlier than everyone else and got going to head to the Cove Bar to redeem our card for our free beverage and also to stop by the photodesk to get our photopass USB card
nidcjIN.jpg
Klvtqut.jpg

I also stopped by Cabanas to see about a bit of food for everyone, especially Olivia who had gotten into a kick of having oatmeal with Nutella in it ... unfortunately they didn't have Nutella out that morning so she had to make due with chocolate sauce - I think she survived. Oh, the plus Peter is holding was one of the Fish Extender gifts he got
0DlJvOY.jpg
FIQLGLy.jpg

Not sure if I showed this when doing the initial tour of the room (I am thinking the reason I snapped a picture now was because I forgot then) but I thought it was a neat feature that the little bedside clocks had 2 USB ports in them
AqH8U3W.jpg

We then headed down to Triton's for our breakfast and I guess I really was getting out of vacation mode as I apparently didn't take any pictures of any of the food :eek: But I did get the menu at least. It was nice to seat and eat one last meal and also to see our servers again, if breifly
wkc91ze.jpg

And then it was time to leave the ship. Not sure if part of it is because the Wonder is a smaller ship or just that Disney has things that organized but getting off and getting our stuff was super easy. We had put our bags out the evening before with the color coded tags provided and just had to find them in that section
ULIbGs1.jpg
Q103NXr.jpg

I had been messaging our driver so knew where to meet him - which was right out front and he was waiting for us. If I didn't mention it before, we used Orlando Airport Towncar Service, and they were great! Very new van, with all the car seats we needed, and price worked out cheaper than using Disney's service

Emma saw I was taking her picture so she smiled, but Peter said we are sad because the cruise was over, so then she followed suit and changed her expression
xJjrv2R.jpg
BFU8IGy.jpg
ZBMNUBj.jpg

Goodbye Disney Wonder!!!!
gqKkTOz.jpg

We got to the airport with no troubles - our flights were a bit later (just the times we could get at the best prices) so had a bit of a wait. We then drove to Judi's parents' house to pick up the dogs and drove back home all in one evening ... made for a looooong day/night of travel but the kids slept most of the car ride so that made that much easier.

Up next, my overall thoughts on the cruise

Part 43) Overall Thoughts

So cruising was something that wasn't necessarily on our radar - we weren't against it just didn't seem like something we *had* to do. However, seeing more and more reports from friends of how much they loved their Disney cruise we wanted to give it a try - and we are definitely glad we did!

Getting to go with my mother was a nice part of it and doing it to celebrate by 40th birthday, and Olivia's 9th made it feel special as well.

I think we picked a nice itinerary as we got to a few islands but also had some sea days to enjoy the ship. And Castaway Cay was so nice I think it would be hard to pick a Disney cruise that didn't stop there.

As for the length of the cruise, I think it worked out as the first part had the rough seas and if that was the entire cruise I think we would have a more negative view overall, but getting more days with nice weather turned things around. I think it also took us a few days to just figure out how things worked and get into "cruise mode" - I know for me at least it took me a few days to stop planning and just let the kids stay in the kids club and stuff like that. Having now done a cruise, I think doing a 4 or 5 day would be fine ... I think it would be hard to start out with, say a 3 day cruise, as you are just getting the hang of it when you have to get off the ship

I really liked the Wonder - it was plenty big enough, the shows were great, the dining was great (Tiana's especially) and would definitely recommend it. Also made for fewer people on Castaway Cay which was nice. Not to say we would never want to do one of the bigger ships but I don't feel like we really missed out on much (other than getting to eat at Remy's I suppose)

And I guess that leads to the big question - will we cruise again? Well, we did the Viking Cruise, so I guess more specifically, will we cruise Disney again. The honest answer... I don't know. We really enjoyed it but it isn't cheap and there are limited cruises out of NYC so it felt like a bit of planes, trains, and automobiles to get there. I think part of it is that with 5 people in the family we either need one of a limited number of rooms that sleeps 5 (thus driving up the cost) or 2 rooms (also driving up the cost). So just not sure. I think also we have figured out how to do Walt Disney World on a budget so I think we'd rather do that.

Perhaps what we could look to do is combine a shorter cruise with a shorter stay at WDW, or *gasp* a stay at Universal ... I think something like that is much more likely for us than another 7 night cruise (at least in the near future).

And I do want to add, having been on the cruise, I get why Disney cost more - the service, the kids clubs, the minimal amount of additional upcharges, etc. - you do get what you pay for.

So I guess in the end, we would like to do another Disney cruise, just not sure if or when it will happen.

Hope that makes sense :goodvibes

If there are any other specific questions, feel free to ask!

Oh, and we just got back from a week at Walt Disney World and I plan to do a trip report for that and will post the link here when I start it!

Lastly, just wanted to to say thank you for following along and for all the comments! I know I had some lapses where I didn't post for a while so I really do appreciate you all stinking around!!!!!

TTFN!

Wonderful wrap up to awesome trip report, with the cutest kidlets ever! Thanx so much for sharing with us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!