The "Slide Porthole"....fantasy or reality?

Stepharoonie!

<font color=teal>NOTHING is scarier than Wilford B
I really need to lay off of the Publix cupcakes :hyper:

Anywho, the "Slide Porthole" that is on the Magic...is there one on the Wonder as well? I'd love to get a picture of me rolling around like a goofball :)

I could be all wrong and I hope I don't burst you bubble, but the slide porthole while on both ships is really only a slide for little kids. For those of us a bit bigger it is a fun place to sit for a picture, but I don't see a lot of rolling around.

<giggling>

I'm still a kid at heart, doesn't that count? :)

I was hoping to just get a picture of me actually sitting in it...I'm 6ft1", so I doubt I'm going to fit very well in there :)

The slide on the Magic is definitely large enough for an adult, and I have the photo to prove it. Even hubby has managed to do it.
Unfortunately, the Wonder's is not slide-sized.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Can someone clue me in here. What is the slide porthole and where is it?

Thanks
Joanna

It's a big porthole that's a kind of slide for kids. If you go to www.castawayclub.com and click on photos, you'll see a picture of Barb "sliding" in it.

Where is it located on the Wonder?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter