The surprise trip pre trip report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottishThistle

Mouseketeer
Going will be:

Me (Heather), hubby (Graham), Cameron who's 7 and Max who's almost 3. The boys are DLRP mad - as are we! - and would quite happily live there if they could :rotfl:

We were last there last Easter and at Christmas and are booked to go in July but the boys don't know that we're going this weekend :banana: :yay: I've no idea how we've managed to keep it from them, especially how crestfallen Cameron looks every time he sees an ad on TV and because it's "aaaaaaaaaages" until we go again. He's due to have some pretty major surgery in a few weeks time so we thought a little quick surprise trip would keep his spirits up.

We're leaving Glasgow on Saturday and driving down to Dover. We normally go by Eurotunnel but £30 return ferry was too good to turn down! We got our new car earlier in the week so we've told the boys we're going for a good long drive to get used to it. Don't think they realise quite how long :rolleyes1 We're staying in the Premier Inn at Dover then getting the first crossing on Sunday morning.

We're staying at the Sequoia Lodge for the first time so looking forward to seeing what that's like. Eating wise we're booked in for the Agrabah Cafe on Sunday, Hunter's Grill on Monday evening and Lucky Nugget for lunch on Tuesday. We've picked three places we've never eaten in before so really looking forward to trying them out! We sail back at 8pm on Tueday night so will be able to have most of the day in the park before heading back to Calais. Tuesday night we're staying in Canterbury then back to Glasgow on Wednesday.

Soooo, hubby and I are ridiculously excited - more so about what part of the journey Cameron will realise where we're going :goodvibes

I'll be sure to post a trip report when we get home.

Have fun on your surprise trip.

We too have a surprise trip organised for our daughter (6 years old) and won't be telling her till the night before we fly. We will be staying for 4 nights in the Hotel New York.

I really want to tell her as everytime she sees the adverts she says she wants to go back but knows that it costs lots of pennys - bless her.

Can't wait for your trip report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter