The TMs are Starting to Recognize Us! September 2018 TR *NEW TR LINK 4/8

So sorry to hear about the medical problem! It sounds like it's been a long few months for you, especially with the changes at work and the normal mom-duties that are always present. I hope you can get the rest you need and have a quick recovery; I'm hopping over to your cruise trip report right now!

I'm so sorry about your medical issues and needing surgery! :( Glad you are on the mend and good to see you back here!

I do hope you recover quickly and completely!

Thank you!

So sorry to hear about the medical problem! It sounds like it's been a long few months for you, especially with the changes at work and the normal mom-duties that are always present. I hope you can get the rest you need and have a quick recovery; I'm hopping over to your cruise trip report right now!

Yep, it really has. Just a lot going on all at once, plus regular life!! Luckily, the problem didn't interfere with our cruise, that was what I was the most worried about.

I'm so sorry about your medical issues and needing surgery! :( Glad you are on the mend and good to see you back here!

Thanks! Hopefully I can stay more active on the boards now. I have missed my DIS time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!