The Trip That Finally Made My Wife Haul Off And Slug Me In The Face (COMPLETED 10/2)

Hey, look at that! We agree on something food related!

There are actually lots of things we agree on that are food related. BBQ (although you like the brisket and I prefer the ribs), Burgers, Fried Chicken, Chicken Parmesan....

Well, you have Fran. She qualifies.

True. She can navigate her way around just about any store.

Well, back me up with @pkondz , then. I can't get him to believe me.

I'm not sure my testimony will help any, but I have met him on several occasions, and dined with him as well. He does eat real food so I know he isn't a robot.

I was worried because a) we were on a schedule—we had a reservation for dinner that evening and some traveling to do to get there, so our time at the complex was fixed, and b) it was Julie, Sarah and Drew’s first-ever visit to the Kennedy Center, and I was scared to death that they were going to miss out on one of the major attractions there if it was too crowded.

Valid fears....

My heart sank when I saw the Will Call line was just as long as the regular ticket line. Not to mention the backup at the security gate. With a deep sigh, we got into the Will Call line and I immediately started panicking that we wouldn’t be able to get our money’s worth due to the crowds. And then we heard the reason the place was packed.

There was a rocket launch scheduled for this particular morning.

Sweet.

Thankfully, the rest of the family was excited about the launch, and they chastised me for my attitude. And they were right to do so. Eventually, I came around, without needing to be punched in the face again.

Well that's good. Has that bruise from the last one healed yet?

Instead, we went straight for the Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit. Since most people were trying to get on the buses, there was hardly anyone here.

That's cool, it wasn't there the last time I visited. And the exhibit area looks way cooler than the exhibit currently in LA, or at least the one they had about three years ago.

The exhibit hall is massive, and there are a ton of exhibits geared toward all ages to teach you anything you want to know about the shuttle. Don’t expect me to remember any of it now, though.

You can never go wrong with allowing a 3-year-old to assume the controls of a multi-billion dollar spacecraft.

Of course not. Especially when it's no longer in service.

And a slide was built at 22 degrees, which matched the precise re-entry angle for the shuttle when returning to Earth’s atmosphere.

I'm sure they loved that!

It was more buildup than anything. They had a pre-show explaining the shuttle launch procedures and what you experience. We piled into the capsule and strapped ourselves in. The ride basically involved being shaked a bit and then tilting up so you were facing the ceiling. It was cute, but not something I’d wait longer than 10 minutes to do.

I remember doing it 10 years ago at the same time I had my first ride on Mission Space and decided that Mission Space was the better ride.

But it was nothing like this. A rumbling sound filled the air, and soon we could see the rocket rising just above the treetops and into the sky. This was a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket. That’s about all the useful information I have for you.

Were you guys there in June? If so i found some useful information on the launch. If not, i got nuttin for ya.

The tour itself was slightly abbreviated—we couldn’t go all the way out to the launch pad, since, you know, it had just been used—but they hit all of the highlights. We didn’t feel cheated in the slightest. We saw the massive Vehicle Assembly Building, big enough to house the Statue of Liberty with room to spare:

That's always a cool sight!

This was a new launch pad being built for the Ares rocket, which is being designed to go to Mars. If that project ever gets proper funding, anyway.

Whoa, cool! I hope it does!

The last stop on the tour is the massive Saturn V building, which might be worth the price of admission by itself.

Totally! That's definitely the best part of the tour!

The piece de resistance is, of course, an actual Saturn V rocket, which is laid down in sections inside the building. Just thinking about the massive power of this rocket is mind-boggling. If you want to know what it’s like, go back and watch the memorable launch sequence in the film Apollo 13.

Just standing under those thrusters is mind blowing!

After returning to the main complex on the bus, we visited the one place that can rival Disney for maxing out your credit card: the NASA gift shop. It was nice of them to have forms available right at the store to apply for home equity loans as you wait in the concession line.

:laughing: i couldn't help but walk away with the shirt that reads, "Just what about (insert insane formula here) don't you understand?"

Last edited:
But it was nothing like this. A rumbling sound filled the air, and soon we could see the rocket rising just above the treetops and into the sky. This was a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket. That’s about all the useful information I have for you.

v-iwE05_ueHyUot9OazCobMe8hkzkwQ4y68KhZnQMyFRHGBPO1aUAfGz3Vt5TOREUm114W1qE_i5kGsAR4ksTtcAyfAhKe09Gya_cuH9xYPVZgcHV-YJLdu-DazOIhC3yhMMphMz0KAJEHKHnyFjTrOBJATCfsl6JyB2BIkAGdlrEqXPUwRhClvU1i-3IiwG0cHpnU8LqV_hgPxsrzAVEKghpsfwp34x7JAOAfEM_Z7Rri0_4DDDLWwfDPKRWxgEziR1Fv1k9YZVmluK1VNnGWkPe1Ru5YI1Dkm6IFfDittIdu6pDhf6-gapZKEfnM48gjcCTsz0zV-R8trr3gUXKmtd-1O30pNkSsptlhTp2XsTCw_kF0UX4lCP_FVxBs05pD0Orhdvs0Eu-fbLeP-BnbF-ET2FOx71682qel_BrK0nUIsK4nW4PgXrIba6cWPhyEgly_-zZzM7rdpQV1LcaPchoYwHiJ0FEoL9JhDIYlh6FkD_IkFRhWLV1uJnm7PyVkNfvkm98JQjsAnYb886JePqb8XAkOGfki5C1kFWxllixJ8moqhly4BbrYOWoVw-zu4tTon8ViQieGtXfxvtfTg54ySXOXbalwlmiXBo=w570-h854-no
We were fortunate enough to catch on in April of 2016 (first time they landed it on the ship in the ocean) and it's amazing when you're there, what it sounds like.
Trying to post the youtube video here (if they don't block it):
If that doesn't work, go to youtube and search for binaural audio rocket launch. There are a few, but I think the one above sounds most like what I remember.

My DIS time is much more limited now, so Mark, I'll just say excellent photos!!!

:laughing: i couldn't help but walk away with the shirt that reads, "Just what about (insert insane formula here) don't you understand?"

I didn't buy it, but I liked the one that had a complex formula on it and it said
"It isn't rocket science."
"Well, maybe it is, never mind!"

Or something close to that.

I'm all caught up on your report!

Welcome back, Karin!

Btw right when I started it, back when you first posted, I was impressed & surprised that you mentioned a place we are visiting soon: Skyline Drive. Never been there, but it looked like a nice place to visit during my family's upcoming visit to the DC area.

It's a beautiful drive! When will you be in DC?

That restaurant in Shreveport looked great! Can't believe the bathroom walls, even. I'm glad you took the time to grab photos. On rare occasions I've taken pics inside a bathroom (e.g., the Tangled bathroom at Magic Kingdom) and it can be awkward. Gotta time it right if it's not a single-use bathroom.

That was a really fun stop. I love a place with a sense of humor.

Too bad the Everglades area didn't go better, but nice to see manatees! You're just providing me with even more support for my habit of limiting my family's Florida activities to those inside the Disney bubble. I know we should do so many other things (my family did so when I was a kid & we went to Florida; however, Disney World was so much smaller then), but all we've bothered doing on our 4 family trips was one outing to Legoland.

Well, the manatees were worth the trouble. It's a rare sighting, for sure! Those mosquitoes are no joke, though.

That's so nice that in 2020 that all the Harry Potter fans in your family will get to see the inside of Universal. It looks like they were such good sports about just sampling a little this time (including pausing for Toothsome - yum!). Kind of nice that everyone gets a little lesson in financial responsibility/self-control/patience, to boot. I'm a big fan of long count downs. I already know I'm taking my two youngest to Universal for a day as part of a conference in 2020 & am looking forward to it. I like Disney so much more, but it is interesting to see a new place, and the Harry Potter section I saw last year there was beautifully done.

I just hope we can afford it! I've heard lots of great things about the HP area there. And that's really all we're interested in seeing, to be honest. Hopefully the anticipation will be fun and not torturous.

Except for launches.

Well, now you tell me.

The kids thought you were SuperDad for about 4.5 seconds though.

No, they already saw me being grumpy. I don't think the word "SuperDad" is in their vocabulary.

But you did eventually come around.... so not all's lost. ;)

Sometimes I'm an idiot.

Fine, all the time.

This is so perfect!

Who wouldn't love to take those controls!

That's why you ALWAYS take the line on the left!!

Just like rope drop, it always works!

So a typical Captain's TR. ;)

Pretty much, yeah.

This is sick strats. Pro move there!

I have no idea what "sick strats" means, but it sounds like a compliment, so thanks!

I've heard that if you stack up all the national debt in $1 bills... it still wouldn't fit in there.

(Totally made that up, but am now curious.)

Oh man. The national debt is one of the single scariest problems we face, and the scariest part is no one wants to do anything about it.

Convenient. That way you can take home your own Falcon 9.

I think it would look good in the back yard.

So, you're saying it could easily handle Portland rush hour traffic.

:rotfl2: I feel like the traffic would be less of an obstacle for the crawler.

I about died laughing at this. Nicely done!

I wish I had done that on purpose! Happy accident.

No, it would not...not even in $100 bills based on this...
go to usdebt dot kleptocrasy dot us (don't know if that will make it past the sensors or censors[both]) ;)

It did work and.... that was kinda cool!

Cool, or just plain scary?

I don't think the word "SuperDad" is in their vocabulary.

Then you should never take them to Disney again!

Sometimes I'm an idiot.

Aren't we all...

I have no idea what "sick strats" means, but it sounds like a compliment, so thanks!

I stole that from my college kids: Sick = awesome; strats= short for strategies... now you know.

Oh man. The national debt is one of the single scariest problems we face, and the scariest part is no one wants to do anything about it.

Yes, and in the interest of not getting disciplined on the Boards, we can save this conversation for another medium.

I think it would look good in the back yard.

Well, YEAH! Would you put pea gravel around for decorative purposes?

:rotfl2: I feel like the traffic would be less of an obstacle for the crawler.

I hadn't looked at it that way... I think you're on to something.

I'd really like to.

Really.

I'm sure. It would be right up your alley.

That wasn't yelling.

THIS IS YELLING!

Well, thanks for clarifying that.

Can I see everything?

Fine, I guess.

Nice to know your life has a purpose.

I feel like I'm also here for your amusement. Not just instructional purposes.

Hard to wrap your head around it.
"It's just a building, right?"

::yes::

I feel like I got a better idea of its scale way back when we went on a Disney Cruise and I could see the building miles away from Port Canaveral.

jwgYBhr4y1-pfqxH-r04I8vSMmo2s6cCtxmcVT59lILB0EhRe7iLpRwkAmuW8LJwxcqYgVbR87mesfdm7HQJlf6c5ykDKVpgf8_vvvtjJtb-UJiksHJAx0uvy4C1TociGC-ntImHlNv-QoEOLUgnBTFPC5KGecj9BThUDQQDd_Z43mke7ci6aq7KzqAS1Vom4eaV6Y4ekVRe6REp5ZAw5qaQ_dsqQXmFT3d8RekmBPxQjH0L2cbj_CIoYq4KRY7URcXQmSPdyLb6wnnT380ICdaJR3jBDnZbBBLHZSmqQNelYf1JiQN7Bfn34PNKim42EiBAnDN12o06SRubhHhAXwAAlnuppM7Ii8wslkv--hc4mjolIDCkm0O_t6H5zCObCacac0HFn5-46IkqN55xPMg93sd-qEOEDOon_4g6VJ_paX2ZuEedLTEbIoK5RENCix2sXBjcn86QRsyg4eLS7QVPTx1rqL8CJYc_PEVTL_SrEb29Itj-jqO596KSVO4MRXCq5dhV0RRCoQVUOAUuIDjJCumS3heyhmXXgi-wZPhaU1iS8X3pe4qT2YsHpJ7y2Zkz5iE6JQAn9Syb-AiLfdzoKyZFviOaVxyWMO8=w640-h480-no

Time to get another one.

I like the way you think.

Thanks! I look forward to the Oblivious launch.

You'd be volunteering to push the button, wouldn't you?

There are actually lots of things we agree on that are food related. BBQ (although you like the brisket and I prefer the ribs), Burgers, Fried Chicken, Chicken Parmesan....

That's right, you can swing easily between comfort food and froo-froo. Now I'm hungry.

True. She can navigate her way around just about any store.

On a scooter, no less!

I'm not sure my testimony will help any, but I have met him on several occasions, and dined with him as well. He does eat real food so I know he isn't a robot.

I dunno, they're always making advancements in technology.

Valid fears....

Finally, somebody is willing to validate me on this!

Well that's good. Has that bruise from the last one healed yet?

Physically, yes. Psychologically...

That's cool, it wasn't there the last time I visited. And the exhibit area looks way cooler than the exhibit currently in LA, or at least the one they had about three years ago.

They really did a great job with all of the exhibits.

Of course not. Especially when it's no longer in service.

Thank goodness for that!

I'm sure they loved that!

I remember doing it 10 years ago at the same time I had my first ride on Mission Space and decided that Mission Space was the better ride.

It's not even close!

Were you guys there in June? If so i found some useful information on the launch. If not, i got nuttin for ya.

No, it was August. @pkondz hooked me up with a link a few posts back.

That's always a cool sight!

Really cool!

Whoa, cool! I hope it does!

I'm sure they have a lot of logistics to work out yet.

Totally! That's definitely the best part of the tour!

I agree!

Just standing under those thrusters is mind blowing!

Hard to fathom how big that rocket is. And that people rode it!

I love that one! We got it on a magnet.

I feel like I got a better idea of its scale way back when we went on a Disney Cruise and I could see the building miles away from Port Canaveral.

I have that same picture! I thought it was really impressive too!

They really did a great job with all of the exhibits.

Sounds like I need to go back again.

Hard to fathom how big that rocket is. And that people rode it!

It really is mind blowing!

I love that one! We got it on a magnet.

:thumbsup2

We were fortunate enough to catch on in April of 2016 (first time they landed it on the ship in the ocean) and it's amazing when you're there, what it sounds like.
Trying to post the youtube video here (if they don't block it):
If that doesn't work, go to youtube and search for binaural audio rocket launch. There are a few, but I think the one above sounds most like what I remember.

My DIS time is much more limited now, so Mark, I'll just say excellent photos!!!

Very cool! I was impressed by how loud the roar was even standing 5 miles away from the launch platform.

I didn't buy it, but I liked the one that had a complex formula on it and it said
"It isn't rocket science."
"Well, maybe it is, never mind!"

Or something close to that.

It's the same one! "What don't you understand about [complex formula]? It's only rocket science."

Then you should never take them to Disney again!

Yeah! That'll teach 'em!

Or it's just a punishment for ourselves.

I stole that from my college kids: Sick = awesome; strats= short for strategies... now you know.

Thanks! I needed that! :teacher:

Yes, and in the interest of not getting disciplined on the Boards, we can save this conversation for another medium.

:rolleyes1

Well, YEAH! Would you put pea gravel around for decorative purposes?

I think a bonsai tree would be appropriate as well.

I hadn't looked at it that way... I think you're on to something.

The Hulk Smash approach is crude, but effective.

I have that same picture! I thought it was really impressive too!

Amazing that you can still make out the stripes on the flag from that far away.

Sounds like I need to go back again.

I'm sure. It would be right up your alley.

Well, thanks for clarifying that.

you're welcome

I feel like I'm also here for your amusement. Not just instructional purposes.

More of the former.

jwgYBhr4y1-pfqxH-r04I8vSMmo2s6cCtxmcVT59lILB0EhRe7iLpRwkAmuW8LJwxcqYgVbR87mesfdm7HQJlf6c5ykDKVpgf8_vvvtjJtb-UJiksHJAx0uvy4C1TociGC-ntImHlNv-QoEOLUgnBTFPC5KGecj9BThUDQQDd_Z43mke7ci6aq7KzqAS1Vom4eaV6Y4ekVRe6REp5ZAw5qaQ_dsqQXmFT3d8RekmBPxQjH0L2cbj_CIoYq4KRY7URcXQmSPdyLb6wnnT380ICdaJR3jBDnZbBBLHZSmqQNelYf1JiQN7Bfn34PNKim42EiBAnDN12o06SRubhHhAXwAAlnuppM7Ii8wslkv--hc4mjolIDCkm0O_t6H5zCObCacac0HFn5-46IkqN55xPMg93sd-qEOEDOon_4g6VJ_paX2ZuEedLTEbIoK5RENCix2sXBjcn86QRsyg4eLS7QVPTx1rqL8CJYc_PEVTL_SrEb29Itj-jqO596KSVO4MRXCq5dhV0RRCoQVUOAUuIDjJCumS3heyhmXXgi-wZPhaU1iS8X3pe4qT2YsHpJ7y2Zkz5iE6JQAn9Syb-AiLfdzoKyZFviOaVxyWMO8=w640-h480-no

Thanks for that! That does put it a bit more into perspective.

You'd be volunteering to push the button, wouldn't you?

Me:

"Five!
Four!
Three!
<pushes button>
Lol! You should've seen your face!"

There was a rocket launch scheduled for this particular morning.

You lucky dog. Always wanted to see a launch, bit it never worked out. I did see a shuttle on the launch pad though.

So jealous.

We even got to touch a moon rock! Spoiler alert: it feels like a rock.

But it is from the moon. Or a piece of granite from New York.

This is about what I know about Cj as well.

I am a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

And yes, same for the Pirate Princess, I've seen pictures of her wrangling sharks. Not someone I would mess with! Plus she's smarter than heck!

That is very kind of you to say. You and Fran hold a special place in her personal Disney vault.

I feel like I should know where this quote comes from.

That is very kind of you to say. You and Fran hold a special place in her personal Disney vault.

That's so sweet of you to say that. If you had been a few years later we may have been able to gift you with more pixie dust, but recalling the time period you probably got the better of the pixie dust as the changes weren't all for the better. Maybe you just need to come back!

It's a beautiful drive! When will you be in DC?

In late July. After a conference I'm attending with our oldest son, the rest of our family is flying out to meet us & we are staying in Arlington for 4 nights to tour DC. Then we are renting a minivan & driving out to the Outer Banks for 3 nights (can't remember how I hatched that crazy plan, but it seemed like a nice pause in our journey after the conference & lots of museums/monuments). Then it's back on the road, driving in a big circle over several days to see Monticello, drive Skyline Drive to Harpers Ferry, see Gettysburg, and lastly Mt. Vernon.

If you have any tips you'd like to share (like fun restaurants to try), please do! It's such a new area for us. We are so excited.

I just hope we can afford it! I've heard lots of great things about the HP area there. And that's really all we're interested in seeing, to be honest. Hopefully the anticipation will be fun and not torturous.

That's definitely the best part of the park. We just did the Islands of Adventure side, and managed to do quite a bit even though we were there on a holiday weekend, arriving in the early afternoon and leaving before closing. We had not paid extra for their version of fastpass either, so just had to wait in standby lines everywhere. It was SO different, the complete opposite of our regular touring strategy at Disney (or anywhere). Anyway, I was not impressed with most of what Universal offers (which is how I felt when I'd last visited back in 1991), some of which to me seemed so dated and sad (e.g., Blondie, Popeye, Betty Boop, Dudley Do-Right, Cathy, etc) and just not as cute or as family friendly as Disney (e.g., horror makeup show, fear factor). But the Spider-Man ride and all of the Harry Potter section that we saw were most impressive. We just focused mainly on those areas and made a nice day of it, including having a good meal at Three Broomsticks and trying the obligatory Butter Beer (which I might like better than LeFou's Brew, which is similar). Loved the Dragon Challenge coasters that were in the HP area, but oddly they were removed soon after. They were very popular I'd thought (but admittedly not well-themed), so I hope that something excellent is planned in their place.

I was thinking to save money you could skip park hoppers, but I'm sure Sarah would want to ride Hogwarts Express. That sounds like it's so well done! And for a serious Harry Potter fan, it'd be hard to pass up. The Harry Potter stuff could be seen easily in 2 days, if you wanted, I'd think. Do you plan to do Disney World too, or just Universal? I know it's so expensive to do both in the same trip, though.

More of the former.

Well, I never claimed it was 50/50.

Thanks for that! That does put it a bit more into perspective.

That photo is zoomed in, but still. According to Google Maps, it's 12 miles from Port Canaveral to the VAB as the crow flies.

Me:

"Five!
Four!
Three!
<pushes button>
Lol! You should've seen your face

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

You lucky dog. Always wanted to see a launch, bit it never worked out. I did see a shuttle on the launch pad though.

Dave and I got to see a shuttle on the launch pad a few years ago. This launch was just pure dumb luck, though.

So jealous.

:banana:

But it is from the moon. Or a piece of granite from New York.

It could have been from Delaware, for all I know.

Aww....

I feel like I should know where this quote comes from.

It was a Winston Churchill quote about Russia.

That's so sweet of you to say that. If you had been a few years later we may have been able to gift you with more pixie dust, but recalling the time period you probably got the better of the pixie dust as the changes weren't all for the better. Maybe you just need to come back!

Alison is the best Fairy Godmother ever!

In late July. After a conference I'm attending with our oldest son, the rest of our family is flying out to meet us & we are staying in Arlington for 4 nights to tour DC. Then we are renting a minivan & driving out to the Outer Banks for 3 nights (can't remember how I hatched that crazy plan, but it seemed like a nice pause in our journey after the conference & lots of museums/monuments). Then it's back on the road, driving in a big circle over several days to see Monticello, drive Skyline Drive to Harpers Ferry, see Gettysburg, and lastly Mt. Vernon.

If you have any tips you'd like to share (like fun restaurants to try), please do! It's such a new area for us. We are so excited.

As far as D.C. goes, I believe the Metro (subway) is the best way to get around town.

Washington Metro Rail info

It's much cheaper than driving and trying to find parking, clean, safe, and pretty easy to navigate. It can also get you within walking distance of just about every tourist attraction in the city.

The main D.C. eatery/institution is Ben's Chili Bowl. It's not in the greatest neighborhood but it's easy to get to off of the Metro--it's located at the U Street station. They're famous for the "chili half-smoke", which is a sausage covered in chili and onions. They get crowded and it's cash-only, but we really liked the sandwich. Looks like they do have an Arlington location as well.

In the Outer Banks, head to Duck Donuts in the town of Duck, NC.

All of your destinations are worthy sights. You'll be going a bit out of your way to get to Gettysburg, but it is definitely worth visiting especially if you or the kids have interest in the Civil War. I think we actually have passes to use there this summer, but we haven't picked a time to go yet.

That's definitely the best part of the park. We just did the Islands of Adventure side, and managed to do quite a bit even though we were there on a holiday weekend, arriving in the early afternoon and leaving before closing. We had not paid extra for their version of fastpass either, so just had to wait in standby lines everywhere. It was SO different, the complete opposite of our regular touring strategy at Disney (or anywhere). Anyway, I was not impressed with most of what Universal offers (which is how I felt when I'd last visited back in 1991), some of which to me seemed so dated and sad (e.g., Blondie, Popeye, Betty Boop, Dudley Do-Right, Cathy, etc) and just not as cute or as family friendly as Disney (e.g., horror makeup show, fear factor). But the Spider-Man ride and all of the Harry Potter section that we saw were most impressive. We just focused mainly on those areas and made a nice day of it, including having a good meal at Three Broomsticks and trying the obligatory Butter Beer (which I might like better than LeFou's Brew, which is similar). Loved the Dragon Challenge coasters that were in the HP area, but oddly they were removed soon after. They were very popular I'd thought (but admittedly not well-themed), so I hope that something excellent is planned in their place.

I was thinking to save money you could skip park hoppers, but I'm sure Sarah would want to ride Hogwarts Express. That sounds like it's so well done! And for a serious Harry Potter fan, it'd be hard to pass up. The Harry Potter stuff could be seen easily in 2 days, if you wanted, I'd think. Do you plan to do Disney World too, or just Universal? I know it's so expensive to do both in the same trip, though.

My plan would just be to do a long weekend at Universal. We would probably get the park hopper in order to be able to do the train ride, and we'd mostly concentrate on Harry Potter. We don't have as much attachment to the other movies/characters featured with a few exceptions (The Simpsons, Men In Black, Spider-man) so I won't feel the need to see every single thing. If we can do all the Harry Potter stuff we'll be happy.

Well, I never claimed it was 50/50.

True.
Just think of all the times that people point and laugh at you vs the times they nod in understanding at gained knowledge.

So...... 97/03?

That photo is zoomed in, but still. According to Google Maps, it's 12 miles from Port Canaveral to the VAB as the crow flies.

Makes it even more impressive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter