The Trip that Won't Stop Changing! Now a Sept 2017 Birthday Visit. *Updated 8/28/2017

Oh yeah, still vacuuming that stuff up...

Ok, for the serious part... that's really crappy of your SiL to string you along like that. As difficult as it was planning our trip, I had no issues like that to deal with. I'm not ready to plan another trip anytime soon, so I can only imagine how frustrated and fed up you are.

Part of it is her husband, he travels a lot for work so I'm sure his schedule is on her mind. But we've been talking about this for over a year, and technically it was her idea!

As for Disney and the issues with charging your mom... that is just ridiculous. You have every right to be irate about that. Just uncalled for on so many levels. We had some minor issues with Disney's computer system in planning our trip (when we changed resorts, we ended up with double tickets on one of the rooms). It just scares the hell out of me that they want us to use MDE to plan our trip, pay for our meals, charge things to the room and we see all these issues in MDE and their computer system as we plan trips. It doesn't exactly inspire confidence. I actually printed out screenshots of all of our FPs before our trip just as a backup. Supposedly there was no way the FPs for my Sister's room could be applied to the wrong ticket in her MDE, which they couldn't remove and it didn't really exist. I sure as hell wasn't going to take a chance though and printed everything out for proof in case we'd need it... anyway, that's not even close to the same plane as being charged almost $3000 due to their computer errors! Still, it just doesn't inspire confidence in them, that's for sure.

I could not agree more! We rely on this technology for basically everything, but all these glitches make me want to carry cash and call it a day. I get that tech has to change, but for a multi billion dollar company, that isn't exactly inexpensive, I expect these things to function and not take a huge chunk of time to rectify when they don't work. We continue to have problems and I'm sorta done. I've never had issues like this planning a vacation.

:cheer2:

:dancer:

I've had the same experience when trying to fix a problem (one time with a gift card refund, and another when canceling a tour). Everyone was pretty nice, but everyone told me something different. It made a simple problem take hours to sort out.

Exactly, I don't want to spend so much time on this stuff. Thankfully they connected me with Audra and she's been an incredible help. But if I'm gonna need a special CM to plan idk if it's worth it.

Sorry about your SIL that sounds obnoxious!

C'est la vie! We will have fun and if they can't come along cause of poor planning that's in them. I've got other fish to fry, lol!

We'll be in Epcot that night too1

Food and Wine? I've gotta catch up on your report!

I kinda want to punch your SIL in the face for you. She obviously doesn't understand how much planning goes into Disney.

That's the thing, she does know! She's always complaining to me about her other SIL not making any plans! :confused3

That sucks about the payment troubles, too. At least the CM tried to be accommodating for you.

The CMs have been incredible! Like above and beyond, which has made this less painful.

So exciting that you only have 4 weeks left! Hopefully it just flies by for you and Elora isn't like my friend's daughter, who asked every day if that's when they were leaving.

She doesn't ask, but we talk about it every day. She's funny cause her sense of time is like non-existent so she tells me, and anyone who will listen, that she's going to Disney for her birthday on Saturday, lol!
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Well said!

:rotfl:

All caught up! Sorry about the FP issues and payment issues. Wow, so much trouble. Glad it's finally sorted out. I've heard that you can book 3 on a party ticket but they need to end at 6:30 so most do 3:30-4:30, 4:30-5:30, and 5:30-6:30. Get in at 4 and immediately head for the first attraction booked. In any case, at least you have the two booked.

And I know it's annoying about SIL, but I'm thinking maybe it's a silver lining bc that's less days she will be there to possibly mess up your plans...lol.

I ended up doing a countdown chain for my boys. We have the one with the numbers but I figured tearing off a link every day would help. Not sure if it did or not, but they enjoyed tearing the paper everyday...lol.

Sorry you had so much trouble with the credit card! uhhhhh!!!!

Well, with all that behind us now, we are both have our rooms paid in full, our group received our ME documents and our MBs shipped this morning!! YAY!!

Yay for Magic Bands! It will be here before you know it!!!!!

All caught up! Sorry about the FP issues and payment issues. Wow, so much trouble. Glad it's finally sorted out. I've heard that you can book 3 on a party ticket but they need to end at 6:30 so most do 3:30-4:30, 4:30-5:30, and 5:30-6:30. Get in at 4 and immediately head for the first attraction booked. In any case, at least you have the two booked.
@MissMaryQC - Do you remember what day that they decided to take your fast passes away? So far, my 3 are all still in tack. #fingerscrossed they stay that way. I thankfully saw the hint to keep the last fastness @ 6:30 and no later. So, maybe that will help! Who knows... I keep checking.

Sorry about your SIL bailing and all. My girlfriend and I have been talking about going at the same time for 2 years now. And we started talking about going again in Dec 2018. I think we can have a great time but I am also super nervous about it. We will see!

How in the world is September only 3 weeks away!

We initially had three from 3:30 PM-6:30 PM, but then all this happened. It seems like this will be the last year party tickets will have a FP associated with them, or at least the last time some guests will get 3. I honestly don't mind not having the passes; we got along fine without FP when I was a kid, but the inconsistency was killing me. Just glad it's over now!

And I know it's annoying about SIL, but I'm thinking maybe it's a silver lining bc that's less days she will be there to possibly mess up your plans...lol.

Very true, I feel bad for DD though; her cousin is like her best buddy; they facetime regularly, and this just means less time with him. Either way she'll have a blast and we will visit Miami in winter. And super yes, I'm happy she'll have fewer days to not have passes for where we wanna go, lol!

I ended up doing a countdown chain for my boys. We have the one with the numbers but I figured tearing off a link every day would help. Not sure if it did or not, but they enjoyed tearing the paper everyday...lol.

I always like the chains! So simple and so cute, and very satisfying for a little one, or a big one, lol! We had the craft so I just decided to put the countdown on it. We'll see how it fairs with my destroyer.

Sorry you had so much trouble with the credit card! uhhhhh!!!!

I felt SOOOO bad for my mom. She was trying to do a nice thing and it just wet nuts. She had the same trouble with her payment as well, not sure I included all that. But it's done now, thankfully.

Yay for Magic Bands! It will be here before you know it!!!!!

I know!!! We're in the teens now!!

@MissMaryQC - Do you remember what day that they decided to take your fast passes away? So far, my 3 are all still in tack. #fingerscrossed they stay that way. I thankfully saw the hint to keep the last fastness @ 6:30 and no later. So, maybe that will help! Who knows... I keep checking.

I got the initial email, telling me I needed to adjust the passes, on July 29; I think if it's not happened to you yet it won't. I feel like I triggered something in the computer when we dropped the dining plan.

Sorry about your SIL bailing and all. My girlfriend and I have been talking about going at the same time for 2 years now. And we started talking about going again in Dec 2018. I think we can have a great time but I am also super nervous about it. We will see!

I think if it were any other vacation spot it would be different. But Disney requires a lot of advanced planning; ADRs, FP, etc. If we were renting a beach house, whatever, but she knows this needs some thought. I hope you're able to plan something fun!

How in the world is September only 3 weeks away!

I KNOW!!! It's starting to get very real!!!

It's Getting Real!!

We are officially in our teens!!

19 days from today we will be in MK!!!

I super can not wait!

We've had minor issues with the Disney planing site; made some changes, lost some passes, called Audra, got them back, boring stuff. Audra is now basically my TA; whatever I need to adjust she will do for me. It's odd cause I'm so quick to just do it, but she's great, funny and super helpful. There is a glitch in our reservation, which seems to be a thing these days, so I have to be careful what I do myself.
This does make things difficult cause of what's happening with SIL and her fam. Apparently my MIL is having some financial issues, which I feel terrible about, and she may not attend at all. We FINALLY discussed it, SIL and I; it was so odd to me this unwillingness to talk about the trip, and she finally spilled. See her mom planned this elaborate baby shower for her, in September, and is now afraid she won't be able to afford this trip and the shower. So, I felt like a mega jerk, of course, and have backed off of the planning with them.
THEN my dad got wind of this trip from my
sister and was all "why weren't we invited?" Well, dad, I invited your wife and she said no thank you, which she is denying. My father and I are sort of estranged, so we don't talk too much, but now he wants to come along, for at least part of the trip.

Woo-sa and we'll be fine. This trip is for DD and she'd be happy to see her Garndpa Tom, so we'll make it work. I'll tell y'all though, I'm never doing this sort of thing again, like not ever.

We got some exciting Mickey Mail last week:

We also got our ME docs and stickers, but I don't have a picture.

I showed DD a few examples of how people decorate their bands and she was excited to decorate hers. Well, I made an error in judemet here and let the toddler around a tub of glitter, which she loves. I'd added some stickers to my band, and some glue to hers, then the door belle rang...

She was very pleased with her work. This happens more often than I'm willing to admit; we had a similar situation a few weeks ago while doing costume stuff. I just need to remember she can't glitter alone, lol!

In the end I took my original stuff off (too much glitter) and let DD design both bands. Here are the results:

Princess Magic Bands, and DD couldn't be happier! I'm concerned about that Cinderalla in the front of DD's band, but she wouldn't fit anywhere else and DD had to have ALL the princesses on the thing. Hopefully if it doesn't work I can just remove it. Since their stickers and not tattoos it's kinda easy to get them off. Doubt she'll be able to wear it in the pool, but we shall see. I used Modge Podge instead of nail polish, cause I have a boat load of the stuff on hand. It works well, but we'll see how it holds up while we're there. As you can see, DH didn't want a design.

We've also started some packing! Our spare room, which will eventually be DD's room (we're hippy co-sleepers) is looking a little crazy these days:

We decided against getting DD the Belle dress and will bring along her Anna dress instead (I've hidden it away so her toddler memory forgets it). But we ordered her a new backpack for the trip and a few fun surprises she'll receive on travel day and while we're in the hotel; everything should arrive before the weekend.

Let's do some plans!

Since the next day in the trip will be Saturday, and is our off day, we'll do brunch at Trattoria al Forno with Ariel, Eric, Eugene and Blondie. My dad will likely join us for mini-golf and shopping after that. Maybe a nap, pool time and we have a late-ish, dinner at Chef Mickey's. I also have an ADR for 'Ohana this day, in case SIL and fam don't make it up. Chef Mickey's is just not a place I have to go, and since we have the dinner at Tusker House DD will meet, most of, the Fab 5 then, but we will see how things unfold.

Day Six
Sunday September 10th
Animal Kingdom all day!

ADR:
Tusker House ROL Package at 5:45 PM

FP:
FOP - 9:35 AM
Lion King - 11:30 AM
Safari - 12:30 PM

The plan this day is to get out to Discovery Island and kinda focus on the back half of the park. We will spend the morning in Pandora, cause why not? And, if time allows, we'll spend some more time in Dinoland. I don't think we will leave the park this day, but DD should be fine to nap in her stroller and the rest of us can rest and have an adult beverage.

Side note: I changed everything else from earlier in this trip, lol!

Since the fam won't make it up for Akershus, and my mom and sister would rather do F&W, DH suggested we move it. So I got an ADR there for our Wednesday evening, and nabbed a first seating for lunch at CP on Friday. We will now hop to EPCOT Wednesday after MK, and hit MK in the AM on Friday, lunch then go to AK for the afternoon. I honestly don't know how much we will actually do in MK on Friday morning, as it is the day after the party, but mom and sis will be there for EMH that day, so why not try?

I got some good afternoon FPs for AK that Friday, including a NRJ so we should be able to ride both attractions in Pandora, no problem.

That's it from me for today guys! Hope you're all enjoying these end of summer days. TTFN!

19 days from today we will be in MK!!!

See her mom planned this elaborate baby shower for her, in September, and is now afraid she won't be able to afford this trip and the shower. So, I felt like a mega jerk, of course, and have backed off of the planning with them.

Aw don't feel bad she should've just come out and told you she was having trouble deciding what to do instead of refusing to talk about it.

There is a glitch in our reservation, which seems to be a thing these days, so I have to be careful what I do myself.
::yes:: Sadly, I believe that is true.

Woo-sa and we'll be fine. This trip is for DD and she'd be happy to see her Garndpa Tom, so we'll make it work. I'll tell y'all though, I'm never doing this sort of thing again, like not ever.
Well, the lack of communication and last minute changes from all parties involved has got to be frustrating. You're certainly handling it better than I am because I'd have reached the point where I say "F" it by now. Granted, it does put it in perspective to understand your SiL's point of reference, but communicating that earlier would have been nice.

She was very pleased with her work. This happens more often than I'm willing to admit; we had a similar situation a few weeks ago while doing costume stuff. I just need to remember she can't glitter alone, lol!
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

That's it from me for today guys! Hope you're all enjoying these end of summer days. TTFN!
Good luck corralling everyone and finalizing plans!

You are getting so close. I apologize for not multi quoting and doing a proper reply, but I students are eating snack and its almost math time so I figured I would catch up a bit. It seems like something crazy always happens with big family trips, but you seem to be making the best of it. Hopefully it all goes smoothly once there!

Right?!?! I seriously can't wait!!

Aw don't feel bad she should've just come out and told you she was having trouble deciding what to do instead of refusing to talk about it.

I know, I just feel like I could have been more chill about it all. I mean, to her I was chill, but I was not actually as calm as I appeared. PLanning gets kinda stressful with so many and I let it get to me. My meditation was lacking! lol

::yes:: Sadly, I believe that is true.

With DH being a software guy I know a lot of times it gets worse before it gets better. This has been a little nuts though. I mean, I have a personal CM helping me do everything, heaven forbid if she's on lunch or something when I need a FP change in the parks...

Well, the lack of communication and last minute changes from all parties involved has got to be frustrating. You're certainly handling it better than I am because I'd have reached the point where I say "F" it by now. Granted, it does put it in perspective to understand your SiL's point of reference, but communicating that earlier would have been nice.

The only reason I'm still trying to include them is cause I moved DD away from her best buddy, her cousin, my SIL's son. I want them to get in some hang out time. Granted, SIL still has not actually spoken to me about her parents, so there's that...

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

I'm laughing at it now, but man alive. I know I'll be finding glitter until we move from here, and possibly after that... It really is the herpes of the craft world.

Good luck corralling everyone and finalizing plans!

Thanks! I'm gonna need it!

You are getting so close. I apologize for not multi quoting and doing a proper reply, but I students are eating snack and its almost math time so I figured I would catch up a bit. It seems like something crazy always happens with big family trips, but you seem to be making the best of it. Hopefully it all goes smoothly once there!

No worries! I know the struggle of the phone/tablet replies. Hope school is going well so far! Yes, the more people involved the harder it gets. In the future we will stick to one side of the family at a time. Although, my mom and sister have really been great through all this, so maybe we'll just go with them, lol!

TWO WEEKS AWAY!!

It's here! We are under the two week mark! Two weeks from right now I will be at the airport, dragging my family through security, lol! I'm so unprepared!

I've been tying to watch videos with DD about flying, security, etc. but she is not interested. She did, however learn the Peppa Pig flying song, and has been singing that constantly, so that's fun. DH says I worry too much, but as she gets older I see more and more of his behaviors in her, anxious, worried, scared; not the best mix for a flight. Especially when mom and dad are also not great fliers. We will be fine though! DH and I both agreed we need to familiarize ourselves with the airport, so we downloaded a map of it and have been mapping out routes to places, finding bathrooms and eateries, etc. We still haven't decided if we will park and fly or take a taxi. Either way costs about the same, I'm leaning towards a taxi. I don't want to have to drive home, all sad, after leaving from our trip. We will decide and book whichever on Thursday.

Packing has officially begun! I put together DD's busy bag, which I am SUPER proud of. All her outfits are decided and bagged up. We will add socks and undies today, as I need laundry soap
*note to self, don't forget laundry soap

DH will likely not pack anything until the Sunday before we leave, which will make me crazy, but he's a grown up, so, I'll probably pack a few things in the meantime. :confused3
I basically know what I'm wearing/bringing, just have to get it all in the bag. I have all of the extra stuff already ready; meds, bandaids, hamper, etc. Just have to decide which bags will house which items.

Enough of the boring stuff onto some bitter sweet plans. This is for our last day in the parks, which will be a MK day.

Monday September 11
Magic Kingdom

ADR: Skipper's Canteen 4:45 & 5:15

FP:
Peter Pan
SDMT
Buzz 12:15 PM

This day planning got a bit nuts. DH wants to see the parade and fireworks this day. I'd kinda prefer one or the other and not both, but it's his vacation too. We were also not able to get a reservation for all 10, now, of us at one time, so we broke it up into two. Audra is working on merging it for me as we speak, read/type?

The FPs are the ones I lost, twice, so DH, DD and I have special passes good for anytime at Peter Pan and SDMT, we plan to use them with my mom and sister, early in the morning.

This day will be for DD, whatever she wants to do, any favorites she has decided on the trip. The only concrete thing is dinner, after a rest, and time in Adventureland before the fireworks.

Then we will meander out of MK, for the last time, and head back to WL for our last night there. Man, it's just so sad to write that!

Mom asked me about booking a bounce back for Spring next year, maybe for my 34th birthday, but idk. This planning was more stressful than others, and not just cause of the family. All the issues with passes, payments, etc. I'm not sure I'm ready to plan another trip. Mom said she'd possibly book a room anyway, and see if we wanted to come down later. Maybe just DD and me for a long weekend, we'll see.

Our flight home is at 1 PM the following Tuesday, and I was told we need to check in at the ME desk 3 hours before that, so I will likely pack up most of our stuff the day before.

And that is that!

Hopefully things will go smoothly. I know we will have fun, I'm just concerned for more glitches, but I will remain positive!

I'll probably do one, maybe two more posts here before we leave, and I'll post a link to the TR, once I start it.

TTFN friends! Stay well, and thanks for being here. :goodvibes

She did, however learn the Peppa Pig flying song, and has been singing that constantly, so that's fun.
Oh joy!!!!

Do you make her mad by talking in a horrible British accent and making fun of the characters or is it just me that does that to my kids?

*note to self, don't forget laundry soap
Don't forget it!

Audra is working on merging it for me as we speak, read/type?
Audra rocks... I should have got a personal CM too!

This planning was more stressful than others, and not just cause of the family. All the issues with passes, payments, etc. I'm not sure I'm ready to plan another trip.
::yes:: the truth. This MDE stuff has made planning feel more like work with so many details and pieces of the puzzle that you have to make fit into place. Then throw a couple of bugs in there... :faint:

Hopefully things will go smoothly. I know we will have fun, I'm just concerned for more glitches, but I will remain positive!
There will be more glitches... I think we can count on that. But I'm also sure that everything will end up being fine. Just have some patience!

Oh joy!!!!

Do you make her mad by talking in a horrible British accent and making fun of the characters or is it just me that does that to my kids?

On the contrary! I am forced to play as Mommy Pig, and do a British accent! And DD is always George Pig, so all she says is Dinosaur, grrr. At least it's not Cayou.:sad2:

Don't forget it!

Lol! I am he person who goes to the store for laundry soap and comes home with everything, except laundry soap.:confused3

Audra rocks... I should have got a personal CM too!

::yes:: I think they got sick of seeing my emails in guest services, lol! She's so nice about everything too.

::yes:: the truth. This MDE stuff has made planning feel more like work with so many details and pieces of the puzzle that you have to make fit into place. Then throw a couple of bugs in there... :faint:

There will be more glitches... I think we can count on that. But I'm also sure that everything will end up being fine. Just have some patience!

I just need to find some chill and accept that there will be glitches! I have the app, so does DH and we both have Audra's number saved. I will also, likely, connect with a CM at check in. This will be our last trip for a while, at least our last trip this long and all three of us, I wanna enjoy it. I wanna soak in some Main Street, and not constantly be on my phone trying for the next pass, or whatever. Lots, and lots of patience, but I've got that; I have a threenager. :lmao::sad:

It's here! We are under the two week mark!

I've been tying to watch videos with DD about flying, security, etc. but she is not interested. She did, however learn the Peppa Pig flying song, and has been singing that constantly, so that's fun.

Flight security...Peppa Pig songs about flying...same thing right? :rotfl:

DH will likely not pack anything until the Sunday before we leave, which will make me crazy, but he's a grown up,

I thought that about Josh too :laughing: until he forgot all his clothes one time when we went to NYC, now I put everything together and he folds.

Mom asked me about booking a bounce back for Spring next year, maybe for my 34th birthday, but idk. This planning was more stressful than others, and not just cause of the family. All the issues with passes, payments, etc. I'm not sure I'm ready to plan another trip. Mom said she'd possibly book a room anyway, and see if we wanted to come down later.

I think once the stress from planning this trip is over and when it gets closer you'll want to go :scratchin

Audra is working on merging it for me as we speak, read/type?
After reading your last post and this one Audra sounds awesome!

Mom asked me about booking a bounce back for Spring next year, maybe for my 34th birthday, but idk. This planning was more stressful than others, and not just cause of the family. All the issues with passes, payments, etc. I'm not sure I'm ready to plan another trip. Mom said she'd possibly book a room anyway, and see if we wanted to come down later. Maybe just DD and me for a long weekend, we'll see.
We are considering the BB for next year too. Everything I've been reading is that it has converted over to FD for now. Hoping that is the case when we check in!

I'll probably do one, maybe two more posts here before we leave, and I'll post a link to the TR, once I start it.

TTFN friends! Stay well, and thanks for being here. :goodvibes

Hopefully everything will go to plan from here on out! It is almost here!!!!party:

DH will likely not pack anything until the Sunday before we leave, which will make me crazy, but he's a grown up, so, I'll probably pack a few things in the meantime. :confused3
I make my DH pack his own things as well. He is a grown up, he can do it. Plus, it's bad enough that I pack EVERYTHING else....

Here is hoping for no more issues! FingersCrossed!!!!!

:dancer:

Flight security...Peppa Pig songs about flying...same thing right? :rotfl:

:rotfl2:To her, yeah, yeah it is!

I thought that about Josh too :laughing: until he forgot all his clothes one time when we went to NYC, now I put everything together and he folds.

OMG! Dh would totally do something like that too. I set a few things aside for him, but mostly he's gotta do it, hopefully he's not naked half the trip, lol!

I think once the stress from planning this trip is over and when it gets closer you'll want to go :scratchin

I hope so. I'm not Disney Jaded yet, hopefully I never will be! :smickey:

After reading your last post and this one Audra sounds awesome!

She is like my own personal fairy godmother! :tinker:

We are considering the BB for next year too. Everything I've been reading is that it has converted over to FD for now. Hoping that is the case when we check in!

I've heard the same. I hope you get one!!

Hopefully everything will go to plan from here on out! It is almost here!!!!party:

Wishin' and hopin' the same!

I make my DH pack his own things as well. He is a grown up, he can do it. Plus, it's bad enough that I pack EVERYTHING else....

RIGHT?! I do worry he'll forget something important though... Having a husband is sometimes like having another child.:confused3

Here is hoping for no more issues! FingersCrossed!!!!!

Me too!:goodvibes

This is it Kids!

Well, all I can say is:

It still doesn't feel real though.

We are basically packed, well DD and I are. DH is planning on packing next Sunday, which is his next day off. I will likely gather his essentials for him, but he is oddly picky about his shirts, so he can do that.

This suitcase is for DD and me, I also have our vacation candle in here; Chai scented, super yummy! I bought two others so we can remember our trip when we light them.

This
mess is DD's Tinker Belle gifts, toiletries, cleaners, bigger costume stuff (hat and "Book" which is a purse), shoes, snacks, etc.

Backpacks are all set. Mine is that giant one and it houses all our water stuff, DH's medicines, a change for DD and a few surprises in case DD, or DH, starts to lose it on the plane. The little black one is our park bag got our little fans, batteries, some glow stuff, etc. pretty basic. I really wanted to try and minimize what we bring in the parks this trip. I think back to March and the hassle that was getting on and off the Railroad train at MK...

This beauty is for DD

She's never seen any of this.

This little STUFF bag has a few surprises for her; gel clings, little foam shapes she can create/play with. I will also have the tablet, fully charged with 4 movies downloaded in case we can't get WIfi. I'm terrified of the plane. DD sits still for almost nothing.

DD's actual birthday is Saturday so I got this stuff for her "cake"
I figured rather than doing a whole thing, since her big gift is the trip, we'd do cupcakes, open gifts from the family and eat whatever she wants for dinner; french fries and pizza. DH has to work on the actual day so she and I will likely spend time at the park with her buddies.

I'm already crazy person cleaning the house. Did the rugs this morning, and have a schedule for the rest of the week. My goal is to do as little as possible on Monday so that I'm not a giant ball of stress when I board the plane.

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE LEAVE IN 8 DAYS!!!!!

My fairy godmother Audra gifted us a Memory Maker. She also nabbed us two 4 tops at Skipper's Canteen and said if we go to the podium that morning they should be able to sit us together. That woman is an angel. Unfortunately, I know I will have issues with Fast Passes and such, but Audra said I can call her, or another CM she connected me with and they would make sure we got what we needed.

I gotta say, through all this hassle, and it's been nuts, between tech stuff and my in laws, oye very. But with all that the service we've recieved is incredible! I have really seen, more so than every before, the Disney service while planning this trip.

That's it from me guys! IDK if I'll get back on before we head out, but I'll try to pst some stuff here while were there.

If you'd like a more real time thing, follow me on Instagram: MissMaryQC.

TTFN Friends! Stay well!

My fairy godmother Audra gifted us a Memory Maker. She also nabbed us two 4 tops at Skipper's Canteen and said if we go to the podium that morning they should be able to sit us together. That woman is an angel. Unfortunately, I know I will have issues with Fast Passes and such, but Audra said I can call her, or another CM she connected me with and they would make sure we got what we needed.
It really stinks that you've had so many issues, but I'm glad that she's been able to go above and beyond and help provide such good service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter