The walking dead amc #2

So irked that it was Tara who signed and Father Pee Pants. Uggghhhhh. Should be Maggie and Rick. Dumb butt show.

Fake Carl is killing me...please let him die. Speaking of....who do we think will die next? Looks like they are going to stick with unknown characters as seen at top of episode....

They are having a surprise guest on TTD, I have a feeling it may be someone that has some sort of part on the show, maybe not a big one, maybe someone like Enid's boyfriend or even the blacksmith or his wife.

They are having a surprise guest on TTD, I have a feeling it may be someone that has some sort of part on the show, maybe not a big one, maybe someone like Enid's boyfriend or even the blacksmith or his wife.
Maybe Enid or Rosita. A kinda older main character but not one on a lot.

Wish Alpha would die too. Her speaking is way odd. Her all up in Lydia's face and body space is odd. Like she's threatening a lover and not her daughter. Ick. And how are people chubby in the ZA, especially one who meanders with zombies all day? DUMB pick for actress for this part.

So for those of us that have DirectTV, or DirectTV now and the DVR cut off the last 25 minutes of the episode; anywhere out there to watch the full thing? Even the AMC.com web site only has a 58min episode up? Very frustrating!

So for those of us that have DirectTV, or DirectTV now and the DVR cut off the last 25 minutes of the episode; anywhere out there to watch the full thing? Even the AMC.com web site only has a 58min episode up? Very frustrating!

That could be the whole episode without commercials maybe?

I thought for sure Ezekiel was a goner! I'm not even sad for those gone because we barely knew most of them.

That could be the whole episode without commercials maybe?
I think the last time I watched on on AMC.com it included the commercials. Problem is, you have to watch the whole thing to find out as you can't fast forward, lol.

Still trying to figure out that timeline. Not sure how Alpha was able to be at the Kingdom and in the woods where they caught the gang at the same time.

I want to know how Alpha captured all the people alone. I too thought Ezekial was gone. Good episode overall. Sad for a couple people who ended up dead.

Seems like AMC didn't tell the cable companies the correct time schedule last night!

I think the last time I watched on on AMC.com it included the commercials. Problem is, you have to watch the whole thing to find out as you can't fast forward, lol.
Probably less commercials. Could DVC a repeat of the show. They did one at midnight-ish and there will probably be others. If you have cable you can try On Demand later today or tomorrow.

Probably less commercials. Could DVC a repeat of the show. They did one at midnight-ish and there will probably be others. If you have cable you can try On Demand later today or tomorrow.

Was finally able to login to amc.com with my DTV Now account. Looks like they do have the whole episode up online. (total time is 58 min, but that does not include the commercials running in between).

Whew, lol.

I thought it was a good episode too. I have to admit some of the heads I didn't even know who they were. I thought Tara was Rosita. I really liked Tara when she was first on, they really ruined the character. I also thought Ezekiel was a goner, I didn't want to look, glad I did! lol. No offense to the actor who played Henry, but omg, what an annoying character. I just wonder who is going to take over the Carl role now that Henry is dead . I also wondered how Alpha could be at the fair and capture them and then be in the woods, but it did look like it was day time when she was at the fair, so the wood scene could have been very late at night.

I was reading another forum where people are thinking Siddiq had something to do with the deaths of those 10. Either Alpha turned him to their side or forced him to behead them, but I don't think so. He's been with them a while, don't think he would turn on them so easily and I also think he would let himself be killed before he beheaded 10 friends of his.

IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH YET....SPOILERS BELOW SO DON'T READ

So I thought they did the whole Fair and capturing the victims bit poorly. That crazy timeline didn't help. Maybe should have had the warrior group (with Daryl and Carol) stay at the Fair longer and show Alpha taking people and then have the warrior group leave. I think they did the weird timeline to confuse because it doesn't make sense. Maybe Alpha was there while that warrior group was there and she was already taking people and Henry was last. Otherwise how would she catch up to warrior group after taking each victim one by one and then the fight and kill and making the line of spikes????? Makes.No.Sense.

I was glad for 2 of the victims as I hate their characters and the acting sucked. But one was sad, Enid, though I expected it based on Dr Carson being a spike in the comics. Was glad King Zeke didn't get it like in the comics. But how will they continue. It was supposed to be Rick and Andrea leading their town with Carl still in it. And Michonne was with King Zeke but she went off on her own, kinda like Daryl has done, and refused King Zeke. And was coming around at the Fair but then he got his head spiked. As Gimple said in TD...it's a butterfly effect. When you make minor changes at the beginning it flowers out (or webs out) and becomes big changes by the end and you have a totally different story. And I hate that. I'd prefer it to follow the comics. Just like in GOT. It is hard for me. Will never read AND watch a series again. Best to do one or the other....for me anyway.

Last edited:
Were there previews for next week? I missed them if so. Mine went straight into that next show.

They did show previews for next week on TTD. Looks like it is winter now and it is snowing, snowing a lot. I didn't think it really snowed in Virginia, at least not as much as they are showing on next week's show. The pond is even frozen over.

I was reading another forum where people are thinking Siddiq had something to do with the deaths of those 10. Either Alpha turned him to their side or forced him to behead them, but I don't think so. He's been with them a while, don't think he would turn on them so easily and I also think he would let himself be killed before he beheaded 10 friends of his.

I read that too. Some are speculating he did it to save Rosita, since she is pregnant with his baby. Maybe he struck a deal with Alpha. It makes sense since he made a big deal of telling Michonne about kids and how he had something to tell her when they meet again. Plus when telling the story of what happened, he said something like, "this is the story I WANT to tell you."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!