The walking dead amc #2

They did show previews for next week on TTD. Looks like it is winter now and it is snowing, snowing a lot. I didn't think it really snowed in Virginia, at least not as much as they are showing on next week's show. The pond is even frozen over.
We moved from MD to NC in 2017 and both winters have had a snow. A big one we've had to shovel out of. We lived in NC from 1998-2007 as well and never had to shovel. Had one bad ice storm that knocked our power out for like 9 days. They do have flukes down that way. MD was always snowy, cold and icy. Grew up there too. I am surprised they haven't showed snow other times. Or cold even.

Yeah, we get snow here in VA. Sometimes we'll have all 4 seasons in one day... lol

They did show previews for next week on TTD. Looks like it is winter now and it is snowing, snowing a lot. I didn't think it really snowed in Virginia, at least not as much as they are showing on next week's show. The pond is even frozen over.

It does snow is Virginia, especially northern VA. I moved to VA Beach almost 6 years ago from MA, so the winters are not as harsh, but, except for this past one(it didn't snow at all in VA beach, Richmond and north, yes), each winter I have been here we have had at least 2 storms with more than 5 inches of snow. The most we got was 8 inches. It doesn't last long, not like up in New England. As far as any body of water being frozen, I think the show is taking a bit of creative license there. Sure, it gets cold enough for water to freeze, and there may be a THIN LAYER of ice on a pond or a lake, but thick enough to walk on? No way, no how!!!

WHisky Cavlier and I agree it's not doing well. But where did she go on the Walking Dead? I can't remember. She took bay Herschel and went...?

That weird woman who had the plans to rebuild the community for records. Maggie went off to help her and her group. She even left them a bunch of records. I remember Jesus and Tara talking about it.

I barely remember this.

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/walking-dead-recap-season-9-episode-4-2-1203030603/

S9E4 aired Nov. 18, 2018. The weird woman's name is Georgie.

In our first view of Hilltop since the time jump, the community is thriving. The fields for growing food have been extended and many other new features are on display within the walls. Tara (Alanna Masterson) oversees the day-to-day details, but Jesus (Tom Payne) is now the duly elected leader, a role in which he is not at all comfortable. Jesus reveals that he took over after Maggie departed and went to stay with Georgie.

WHisky Cavlier and I agree it's not doing well. But where did she go on the Walking Dead? I can't remember. She took bay Herschel and went...?
They never said. Off to find a new place or some such. Maybe with the book lady (whatever happened to her?). Ah, I see above...Georgie.

Wish Alpha would die too. Her speaking is way odd. Her all up in Lydia's face and body space is odd. Like she's threatening a lover and not her daughter. Ick. And how are people chubby in the ZA, especially one who meanders with zombies all day? DUMB pick for actress for this part.
I hate her speaking and although I don't mind her character, I don't like her playing the part. Get her out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter