The Walt Disney Family Museum

I especially liked the fact that you can now take photos and video. I would insert a pic here, but the DIS insert feature isn't playing ball at the moment.

Andre

Bring Kleenex. I've been three times and cry every single time in the final room. Allow yourself a minimum of three hours, even if you're not a huge Walt Disney fan (you will be by the time you leave!). The museum is laid out in such an entertaining and informative way, you're just drawn in!

The final gallery is very moving. I appreciate the quiet time it provides after the previous gallery where we go back and experience Walt's passing as the world did in December 1966. That final gallery allows you to collect your thoughts before re-entering present time.

Me and my husband will be visiting California this October and this museum too!
The museum is a very special place and you could easily spend a full day there and not experience all the interactive presentations. The museum is currently closed due to the pandemic, but there have been rumours that they are getting ready to reopen. I recently received an email message from the deYoung Museum in Golden Gate Park announcing their reopening plans. In the meantime, check out the virtual tour of the museum on their webpage. www.waltdisney.org

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts