The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

So I am putting a deposit down today with Vacation Strategy - woo hoo. We wanted the 4 BR but no one had one in stock for the time we wanted (Dec 7 - 15). Vacation Upgrades beat the price by just a bit but I like the Vacation Strategy cancellation and insurance policy. So excited. This will be our second trip and we are planning to do the Christmas party.

I assume the difference between a 3 BR presidential and a 3 BR deluxe is the make up of beds in the rooms right?

the Lazy River and pool that is being resurfaced is by the main building.

The other Lazy River and pool are up and in use.
They are all just a short walk from each other and loads of fun.
Lots of kiddie splash zones too.

Fyi , no Lifeguards at any of the pools and
they do all close at 10 pm except for one square pool (building 4) by the other lazy river that stays
open till 11 pm
Oh boy...
Do you know how long is the refurb? And which building # is the main building? I am checking in on March 1st. Is one lazy river bigger than the other? From the pictures one looks bigger and seems to have better theming. Any thoughts would be great!

I have been in both lazy rivers and I think they are both the same length going around.
The only difference is the theming.
The one by building 4 is more tropical and has a zero entry point . Lots more overhang of trees
and pretty views of the said trees.
The one by the main building does not have a zero entry , ( just steps) This one is more
for getting lots of sun because there is little shade going around in it.

they are both great and both fun.
When they did the resurface of building 4's pool , it took a month to get it done from beginning to end.
So I would assume the one by the main building to be the same . I'm not sure when they started
working on it so I can't tell you when it will be up and open.

All of the pools have some type of theming and or a slide of some sort. All are beautiful
and loads of fun. All are with in walking distance of each other. Don't over google it , leave
some things to surprise .

they even have 2 game rooms , they also have a fun putt putt , shuffle board and a cool
play yard.

there are very nice grills and tables placed all around the lake.

I've been to this place during the most busy times of year and never once
have I felt over crowded .

The main building is where most people go to check in and or get the fancy coffees , it has a little store,
and a little quick service place for hot foods.

Thank you for your reply. The place sounds wonderful. I am really looking forward to our stay!!!

Oh boy...
Do you know how long is the refurb? And which building # is the main building? I am checking in on March 1st. Is one lazy river bigger than the other? From the pictures one looks bigger and seems to have better theming. Any thoughts would be great!

The lazy river by building 4 is our fave, my kids have spent hours and hours in it and we like the bar and hot tubs on the back side of it ;)

We are renting through Shelby Resorts. In one of the emails they sent us, they noted that building 4 lazy river and the zero entrance pool would be closed from Feb 2- March 13. We love that lazy river because of the theming and couldn't wait to share with our 2 grandson's. I called the hotel and the person I spoke to I think said they would reopen either the weekend of March 3rd or following weekend.. Unfortunately, we leave the 3rd.. hoping you all get to experience it! :)

Hi everyone! We are so excited to be staying in a one-bedroom at Bonnet Creek in April. I am hoping you can help with the answers to these questions, which I have not been able to find through searches:

1) Does the convenience store in the main building have pints of half and half available for purchase?
2) In the one-bedroom units, how many packages of laundry detergent are provided?
3) Which other buildings besides the main building have one-bedroom units?
4) In the main building, do odd-numbered or even-numbered units face the lake?

Thank you for any information!

On the Building 4 side of the Lake .. the odd numbered Rooms face the Lake

Most likely .. Tower 1-2-3 the even numbered Rooms face the Lake

wbc-map-jpg.300672

Last edited:
Hi everyone! We are so excited to be staying in a one-bedroom at Bonnet Creek in April. I am hoping you can help with the answers to these questions, which I have not been able to find through searches:

1) Does the convenience store in the main building have pints of half and half available for purchase?
2) In the one-bedroom units, how many packages of laundry detergent are provided?

1). Yes, at least they did at Thanksgiving but it cost a small fortune so take out your second mortgage before you leave.
2). We always have a 2 bedroom and only get one package every trip and are always there for more than a week.

Does anyone know whether they have child rails for the beds? Thanks..

No, they don’t. Sorry.

Just wanted to mention that there have been plenty of reports that housekeeping will bring you extras of anything you need more of (soap, laundry detergent, etc). I don't like to be beholden to someone else's schedule, so we just pack a few of those pod style detergent packs (arm and hammer makes non-liquid type so I don't have to worry too much about them popping in the suitcase). But I think you could probably call and get more laundry detergent. Once we had to call for a new coffee pot carafe and they came within 30 minutes or so.

We ordered from Flippers 6 months ago when we were there and it was "ok". It gets rave reviews on this thread so maybe we had our hopes set too high but it wasn't anything extra special.

Our one experience with Flippers was a long time ago. Their driver never arrived at our timeshare. After three hours of waiting for them, when I called to inquire for the fifth time, they hung up on me. I'll never order from them again.

WOW. I mean, I'll bring a couple plugs, no big deal, but that is very surprising. Some newly renovated places have USB jacks everywhere, almost to the point of absurdity. But I would have expected that WBC would at least have a couple in there. Wow.

I just counted the number of USB ports in our Boardwalk room right now. Twelve. And that's the ones I've found. Heck, even Abaracadabar has USB plugs under the edge of the bar, above the purse hangers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!