The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

No. Housekeeping will bring up any additional dishwasher detergent, dish soap, paper towels, trash bags, etc. that you may need. We just prefer to bring our own stash of stuff to avoid needing to call or possibly having to wait. I’m also picky about laundry detergent/softener so I always bring my own.

As for bath towels, we called for 4 more towels last time and they brought us a giant bag of 8 complete sets- bath/hand/wash. We were more than set for the vacation!

Heading over next week... We have gotten walmart grocery delivery before but have never ordered beer through the app. Is that possible? My wife uses the app, im clueless how to use it lol. Want to save a trip to the beer store .

What does the resort have in the ways of places to get a drink at night after the parks close? Are there any pool bars that stay open late?

What does the resort have in the ways of places to get a drink at night after the parks close? Are there any pool bars that stay open late?
There is a bar outside of the hotel (between tower 3 and 6) that is always open. There is also a bar at tower 3 that I haven't seen close at all. At the tower 6 pool there is a bar that is open seasonally and one between tower 4 and 5 that is usually open.

Just a note to anyone on the fence about staying here. We will be staying at WBC for the 6th time this July. We love it and have never had a bad experience. We’ve stayed many times on site but with 4 kids the price and size of the units makes it a no brainer. :)

Hey Everyone,
First time posting on this thread. It's my first time EVER going to WDW and staying off site! We have been to WDW more times than I can count. My dad loved Disney and we went almost every year from the time WDW opened (staying at the poly) I was a dvc owner who sold when my kids moved on and I'm platinum DCL too.
BUT, in the last few years I have really stretched my travel wings and am going to new places all over the world. I will admit that I almost feel guilty over the $$ I've spent at WDW over the years and though I still enjoy the occasional trip, I need to way scale back on the cost of those trips. My husband is retired military and so we'd switched to SOG. But, I dragged my feet too long booking F&W this year and the final day of our 4 night trip was sold out. With no military rates available at any other Disney resorts, I decided to try Bonnet Creek.
We usually travel in larger groups ( 5 of us were in Germany, Austria, Hungary and the Czech Republic earlier this month) and 4 of us are very close friends preferring adjoining rooms when we travel. We would stay on site in a DVC villa ( 1 or 2 bedroom ) and enjoyed the options of having a kitchen and living room. (We're in SC and can drive down).
SO, Bonnet Creek seems perfect! We rented a 2 bedroom on Airbnb for our dates for less than we'd pay to stay at SOG. We'll bring breakfasts, snacks and are planning a grilling evening with the whole group. We can bring games for the evening, and have a fridge for beer, water and drinks again. I'm actually very excited to stay here.
The reviews I've read on the bus systems have varied, but honestly, with what we paid for our villa, I have no problem ubering for convenience. My BFF loves pools and it seems like she'll have her pick of places to swim.
I can't believe I've waited this long to try it out.
My question so far is (not terribly important) but I'm wondering about the quiet pool? We're 4 adults and I'm guessing that's where we'll stay most of the time. I requested a villa near the quiet pool. Which villas would that be?
One of the couples in the group we travel with are Club 33 and we're doing a private tour, so I'm thinking that any ride that we'll have a problem with 30 day fast passes for , we'll hit then. So, I really don't see any other down sides to staying at this resort. If you have any tips you'd love to share, I'd love to read them. Thanks (and yes, I'm slowly reading through the 2019 posts now). Have a great week and thanks for anything you want to share.

Hey Everyone,
First time posting on this thread. It's my first time EVER going to WDW and staying off site! We have been to WDW more times than I can count. My dad loved Disney and we went almost every year from the time WDW opened (staying at the poly) I was a dvc owner who sold when my kids moved on and I'm platinum DCL too.
BUT, in the last few years I have really stretched my travel wings and am going to new places all over the world. I will admit that I almost feel guilty over the $$ I've spent at WDW over the years and though I still enjoy the occasional trip, I need to way scale back on the cost of those trips. My husband is retired military and so we'd switched to SOG. But, I dragged my feet too long booking F&W this year and the final day of our 4 night trip was sold out. With no military rates available at any other Disney resorts, I decided to try Bonnet Creek.
We usually travel in larger groups ( 5 of us were in Germany, Austria, Hungary and the Czech Republic earlier this month) and 4 of us are very close friends preferring adjoining rooms when we travel. We would stay on site in a DVC villa ( 1 or 2 bedroom ) and enjoyed the options of having a kitchen and living room. (We're in SC and can drive down).
SO, Bonnet Creek seems perfect! We rented a 2 bedroom on Airbnb for our dates for less than we'd pay to stay at SOG. We'll bring breakfasts, snacks and are planning a grilling evening with the whole group. We can bring games for the evening, and have a fridge for beer, water and drinks again. I'm actually very excited to stay here.
The reviews I've read on the bus systems have varied, but honestly, with what we paid for our villa, I have no problem ubering for convenience. My BFF loves pools and it seems like she'll have her pick of places to swim.
I can't believe I've waited this long to try it out.
My question so far is (not terribly important) but I'm wondering about the quiet pool? We're 4 adults and I'm guessing that's where we'll stay most of the time. I requested a villa near the quiet pool. Which villas would that be?
One of the couples in the group we travel with are Club 33 and we're doing a private tour, so I'm thinking that any ride that we'll have a problem with 30 day fast passes for , we'll hit then. So, I really don't see any other down sides to staying at this resort. If you have any tips you'd love to share, I'd love to read them. Thanks (and yes, I'm slowly reading through the 2019 posts now). Have a great week and thanks for anything you want to share.
There is no “ quiet pool” . There are several pools, themed a bit different and various sizes but none designated quiet or geared only towards adults.

I requested it with my person on AirBnb. Like I said, I've never stayed here before. The only think I'd heard from a friend (who has a friend that goes here regularly) was request a room by the quiet pool...

It looks like you can now book rooms for the first part of 2020 at WBC directly through their website. We're looking at a mid-February trip and, of course, most of February is entirely blocked out from booking. Any insight on the board as to why that would be? We've stayed there before using Vacation Strategies but we're looking for maximum flexibility this trip for the terms of our trip. TIA.
I don't see anything available after 1/31/2020. I'm looking to book for May 2020, so I'll keep watching.

I requested it with my person on AirBnb. Like I said, I've never stayed here before. The only think I'd heard from a friend (who has a friend that goes here regularly) was request a room by the quiet pool...
Location requests are taken at check in and not noted on reservations.

Anyone know if you can bring your own pool float for the lazy rivers? I Would like to bring one that’s more like a seat then a tube 😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter