The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We just spent a week at WBC. We are Wyndham owners and go here pretty often, it was busy. Like normal season busy especially on the weekend. Mask wearing in the towers was about 50/50 like an above poster mentioned and 100% in the main building check in area from what I saw. I hit the small gym 3 times and most people were not wearing masks in there and it’s pretty small. I saw no employees ask anyone to wear a mask or confront anyone who wasn’t complying. So if your personally mask strict this may not be a great set up for you.

I too am a Wyndham owner, and can see through the reservation system that the rest of the year will be very busy. Even some 1 bedroom dates are sold out through January.

Has anyone taken an Uber over to Caribbean Beach from WBC in the morning in order to ride the Skyliner? I just wasn't sure if the guard station would allow an uber driver through without a resort reservation.

I booked 3 consecutive weeks at WBC in January. I also have an AP that runs through next Summer. will I only be able to make 3 Park reservations in advance or can I link my reservations to MDE and make reservations for the entire stay in advance? Thanks in advance.

I booked 3 consecutive weeks at WBC in January. I also have an AP that runs through next Summer. will I only be able to make 3 Park reservations in advance or can I link my reservations to MDE and make reservations for the entire stay in advance? Thanks in advance.
You cannot link WBC to your MDE account. You’ll only be able to reserve based on your AP.

Has anyone taken an Uber over to Caribbean Beach from WBC in the morning in order to ride the Skyliner? I just wasn't sure if the guard station would allow an uber driver through without a resort reservation.

I have used Uber to go to the parks from WBC.

I have asked and was told it was unlikely. But if you do a mobile order from A Disney hotel with a skyliner stop, you should be able to show the mobile order to the guard and get in. The other option is going to Disney Springs and taking a Diisney Bus from there to one of the skyline resorts.

You can only rent a cabana 24 hours in advance. Once you get there they will explain the process. It is so convenient to have if you are doing a pool day! We did it in July and really enjoyed it!

One more question, how much is a cabana and where do you order it from?

I called the resort with this question last week. You can only reserve a cabana 24 hours in advance, so essentially the day before you want to use it. You have to reserve it through a website that lists the cabanas and their availability. The prices vary by date. When I looked, I saw prices ranging from $79/day to $109/day. I don't have the website handy at the moment.

I called the resort with this question last week. You can only reserve a cabana 24 hours in advance, so essentially the day before you want to use it. You have to reserve it through a website that lists the cabanas and their availability. The prices vary by date. When I looked, I saw prices ranging from $79/day to $109/day. I don't have the website handy at the moment.
Wonderful. If you could share that or DM me with it I’d really appreciate it.

We will be staying at this resort next week for the first time. Do you have a certain tower/location that you usually request to stay at? I have 2 littles (ages 7 and 4), but we plan on spending most of our time at the parks. Being close to food at one of the restaurants would be nice though.

We will be staying at this resort next week for the first time. Do you have a certain tower/location that you usually request to stay at? I have 2 littles (ages 7 and 4), but we plan on spending most of our time at the parks. Being close to food at one of the restaurants would be nice though.
In comeplete honesty, there are no bad towers. So don't worry to much about location. 1 might be nice since there is a playground right there and then a quick walk to the main building for the coffee shop/quick service. Or 5 is close to the water side restaurant. I can't comment too much since when we're back at the resort we usually cook in our villa or grill at one of the several grill stations around the lake. The lake is small, so it is an easy walk from anywhere to anywhere. If it is available, your littles might enjoy buying some koi food from the activity desk to feed the fish in the lake. Even as adults, we really enjoy feeding them, it is fun and a relaxing thing to do!

Enjoy your trip!

I checked in today around 1pm. I didn't ask for anything, and I got building 4, lake view. I took a walk all the way around the lake, and honestly none of the buildings are very far away from each other. It took me less than 20 minutes to walk around, and I was going pretty slow. This is a beautiful resort, and I've had a lovely afternoon!

We also checked in today ,, We got building 5 with a pool , lake view.
We plan to stay 3 weeks so will be exploring everything.
Our room looked and felt fresh and clean.
We did re~sanitize everything because I had no clue as to what
was sanitized and what wasn't .
I was told the game rooms were open , the putt-putt , and gyms.
Will find out for sure what is and whats not open in the next few days.
I was also told all the hot tubs were closed.
Plenty of sanitizer in the main building , and that they were the
only building doing check-ins right now.
No activities so far .
All the employees were wearing masks and behind plexi-glass.
We were impressed at what a nice job they did with that.
Will update this as our time goes by.

Bonnet Creek is so beautiful that we just love being there.

Would anyone like to see pictures of anything ?
Could you take a photo of the tubes that are available for purchase? Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts