The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Hi everyone! I wanted to say thank you for this very helpful thread, and ask a few questions. I’ll be staying for 4 nights at WBC in June before an on-site WDW stay. This will be my first time offsite, and hopefully I love it so much that I’ll never pay onsite prices again!

We’ll be arriving early in the day on a Sunday (driving). I know it’s unlikely that our room will be ready before 4 pm, so I’m wondering if we’d be able to drop off all our luggage with bell services, then go back out and make a grocery run and drop THAT with bell services if our room isn’t ready? I know I could just have groceries delivered from somewhere, but we’ll have time to kill.

Also, is the pool towel situation as horrible as people make it out to be on Yelp? All these reviews with people complaining they got charged hundreds of dollars for towels they returned. I don’t know if they’re all crazy people, or if I should bring towels from home.

Lastly, if anyone could give me a quick rundown on the restaurant offerings at WBC, I’d love that. I can see the names of the restaurants on the website, but looking for some real recommendations. Also, I know I can make my own coffee in the room, but where can I buy a cup in the mornings, and how early?

Thank you all again for this awesome thread!

anyone know where I can rent just 2 days, I got a couple of quotes but they need 3-4 days, the hotels are very expensive.

Hi everyone! I wanted to say thank you for this very helpful thread, and ask a few questions. I’ll be staying for 4 nights at WBC in June before an on-site WDW stay. This will be my first time offsite, and hopefully I love it so much that I’ll never pay onsite prices again!

We’ll be arriving early in the day on a Sunday (driving). I know it’s unlikely that our room will be ready before 4 pm, so I’m wondering if we’d be able to drop off all our luggage with bell services, then go back out and make a grocery run and drop THAT with bell services if our room isn’t ready? I know I could just have groceries delivered from somewhere, but we’ll have time to kill.

Also, is the pool towel situation as horrible as people make it out to be on Yelp? All these reviews with people complaining they got charged hundreds of dollars for towels they returned. I don’t know if they’re all crazy people, or if I should bring towels from home.

Lastly, if anyone could give me a quick rundown on the restaurant offerings at WBC, I’d love that. I can see the names of the restaurants on the website, but looking for some real recommendations. Also, I know I can make my own coffee in the room, but where can I buy a cup in the mornings, and how early?

I’ve never had any problems with towels. I’ve also taken them down from the room, used them at the pool, and brought them back to the room. I’ve also gotten them from the towel shack. No problems either way.

Your room could be ready before 4. We normally check it around 1 or 2 pm and I’ve never had to wait for a room. But yes, you can drop off your luggage with bell services and they will deliver to your room. I think you can do the same with groceries but not sure.

They sell Starbucks in the gift shop at the front desk. You can also walk over to the Wyndham Hotel (where the breakfast buffet is located) and they have an ice cream parlor with coffee in there as well. I can’t remember the names. There are three restaurants around the lake. One is a pool bar (pirate themed), another sells pizza, and a third (called Blue something I think) also has a bar and tables.

The hotel has a couple sit down inside restaurants. We walk over and eat at the breakfast buffet in the mornings before we head to the park.

They sell Starbucks in the gift shop at the front desk. You can also walk over to the Wyndham Hotel (where the breakfast buffet is located) and they have an ice cream parlor with coffee in there as well. I can’t remember the names. There are three restaurants around the lake. One is a pool bar (pirate themed), another sells pizza, and a third (called Blue something I think) also has a bar and tables.

The hotel has a couple sit down inside restaurants. We walk over and eat at the breakfast buffet in the mornings before we head to the park.
did you notice with any restaurants gluten-free options, esp the pizza for my teenager?

https://www.nafe.org/assets/Orlaando/Restaurants On Property & Within Walking Distance.pdf
This lists all places on property. You can google each location’s specific menu.

Depending on what time you want to use the pool, know that the pool towel huts (at least the one at the pool between towers 2 and 3) didn't open until 11. I had to use a room towel for the first day since we were hitting the pool/hot tub following the Disney Races so were there at 9:30-10am.

We have stayed in WBC multiple times in the past (and LOVED it!), but it has been a while. We have always stayed in presidential units as a way to pamper ourselves a bit. However, it appears that rates have skyrocketed from the last time we stayed (about 2 1/2 years ago) and the presidential units have become very popular. I was looking to stay Oct. 30-Nov. 4, and the company I usually go through does not have presidential 2 bedrooms available. I did a quick search online, and it seems other renters are also out of the presidential units. I am trying to figure out if I need to keep searching, or if possibly, the presidential units are being renovated during that time. Anyone have any insight?

I can't find any info on their website, but do they have cribs or pack and plays to use? Or do we have to do a rental for an outside company? Thanks!

We have stayed in WBC multiple times in the past (and LOVED it!), but it has been a while. We have always stayed in presidential units as a way to pamper ourselves a bit. However, it appears that rates have skyrocketed from the last time we stayed (about 2 1/2 years ago) and the presidential units have become very popular. I was looking to stay Oct. 30-Nov. 4, and the company I usually go through does not have presidential 2 bedrooms available. I did a quick search online, and it seems other renters are also out of the presidential units. I am trying to figure out if I need to keep searching, or if possibly, the presidential units are being renovated during that time. Anyone have any insight?
It is possible Tower 6 will be undergoing refurbishment and is limiting availability. Overall, the economy is much better than what it was 2 1/2 years ago and timeshare rentals and hotels have seen prices jump quite a bit. Also, Disney has increased the hotel rates no doubt driving more people to look for off-site options.

I've never had an issue with towels in 5 stays. Just make sure you actually return them and don't leave them in the room.

I've dropped cold food with the bellhops before while waiting on my room, no problem. They will even bring it to you if you want.

I haven't eaten at the restaurants at the hotel, but the restaurants by tower 1 and 5 are both very expensive for crappy food. I'd rather eat in the parks. Pizza places will deliver and the McDonald's by the All Stars isn't far out of the way coming back from any park except Epcot.

Don't get the on-site pizza, just order some for delivery (not from the under door fliers though).

Those dates are also quite popular. That will not only be the Food and Wine festival and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, it will also be the very start of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. It's a very popular time with so many special offerings. And like the previous poster mentioned, the rates are jumping so much onsite, that more and more people are willing to try "offsite".

Looking for which tower would be best for us. Kids are between 2 and 8, will not be at the park every day and having pool days. Which pool is best for kids, and which tower closest? Trying to minimize walking time with the kids! Thanks!

Looking for which tower would be best for us. Kids are between 2 and 8, will not be at the park every day and having pool days. Which pool is best for kids, and which tower closest? Trying to minimize walking time with the kids! Thanks!
The lobby building, then Tower 5, then 6, then 4.

5 has the best lazy river and is pretty close to the pirate pool with the slide. 6 has the pirate pool but no river.

4 is close to the lazy river and the lobby building, which has a pool, lazy river, splash pad and playground. 4 also has the most basic pool on site.

Towers 3 and 2 share a pool with slide, a kiddie pool, playground, and mini-golf. I don't think the kiddie pool is heated, though.

Edit: I had towers 1 and 3 mixed up.

Last edited:
The lobby building, then Tower 5, then 6, then 4.

5 has the best lazy river and is pretty close to the pirate pool with the slide. 6 has the pirate pool but no river.

4 is close to the lazy river and the lobby building, which has a pool, lazy river, splash pad and playground. It also has the most basic pool on site.

Towers 1 and 2 share a pool with slide, a kiddie pool, playground, and mini-golf. I don't think the kiddie pool is heated, though.
Towers 2 and 3 share the pool. Tower 1 is close to main building. Tower 2 has the mini golf course and playground. Tower 6 and main building have activity desks. Tower 3 (at the pool) has a towel shack and club check out until about 7pm.

The ampitheater (really just a law area with benches and a stage) is between main building and tower 4. This is where a lot of the shows take place.

Really if you're going to be hanging around the resort you're going to check out all the pools/activities so it doesn't really matter where you are. It's fun to go exploring around the lake.

Hi guys! Thank you so much for all the helpful info. I just had two questions. We are staying in a 2 bedroom presidential in a few weeks. I have read that all 2 bedroom presidentials are on the 16th floor and higher in tower 6. Is this the case? I'm not sure if the info I have read is correct and current.

And second (slightly strange question) is the coffee maker in the room a normal ground coffee maker or a k-cup type? Just want to make sure I bring the right kind of coffee.

Thanks for all the input! Can't wait for our stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!