The weekend grind 9/22-9/23

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy weekend!

Enjoy time with your friends Becky.
Hope unpacking is going well Nan.
Fun plans Chae?

Megan got her care package and loved it. She’s going to a college fest event at Fenway today, guess music, food and lots of free swag.

Today
First aid/CPR training for work
Finish chores
Order a couple things on line
Go through stash for BLB albums
Scrap

Sunday
Scrap the day away!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Glad Megan is enjoying her college experience!

Sorry for the delay, I got up and started working on things yesterday and the cement guy came and poured our sidewalk, step and "apron" in front of the garage..

Took all 200 boxes we had and put them in recycling... so now I have some more of my garage back!

Either Monday or Tuesday (probably Tuesday) I will take the 4 additional boxes to goodwill. :woohoo: I purged when we staged the house and the kids purged more items as they unpacked.

This week is homecoming week so I need to pull the theme of the day and have B dress for his last homecoming week.. need photos for his scrapbook!!

Today:

• goal 4 pages
  • finalize placement of some things in the scraproom
  • hang entryway mirror (my parents gave it to us when they moved to their apartment some years ago and the only thing he asked is that it always be placed in the entry so he sees it when he visits... so the promise will be kept)
  • placing photos around the house to determine if that is where we want them hung up or not....
  • study for exam tomorrow
  • 2 loads of laundry
  • await B getting home from his first drill weekend (I got to talk to him for a bit via text last night and he says he likes it... but was with all the "new" guys learning the ropes)
  • Spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner tonight (I had ham on the menu but B said that was dinner last night -- was BLAND... )

Ok, I better get started! Have a great rest of the weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts