The Wheels are Turning... Very Slowly! PTR?

LifeIsTinkIsLife

Mouseketeer
Nothing is set in stone, but I am thinking about planning a trip to WDW. I know how to plan trips to Disneyland very easily, but even this side of the FORUM is an entire new ball park. :lmao: I don't know where to post! But I am hoping I can get some help from you WDW Vets. :goodvibes

I am thinking about going early November of next year. I know that's kind of far away but it gives me plenty of time to plan and save! I went on the WDW and looked up the dates Nov 2-13 2011 and the price is going to be $1,657, to stay at the All-Star Movies Resort, without plane tix, for 10 nights. I just got the Magic Your Way package to go with. Also, are there any off-property hotels like at DLR? I am just trying to get this trip to be as cheap as possible!

I got an 8 day ticket and didn't do the park hopping option because I don't know if we'll be using it if it takes a while to get to each park. I want to spend one day on the beach and one day at the Harry Potter park. We are not old enough to rent a car, so we will need to have a bus or cab take us to the beach and US.

I looked up US tickets and if I am reading this correctly the price for a one day pass is $89 per person. If I read more about the park though, I may get two days there, and go to WDW for seven days. I don't know yet, like I said none of this is set in stone. If you have any tips feel free to leave them for me! This is definitely something I want to do. Another part of me wants to save this for DBF and my honeymoon, assuming we get married, so it will be a new relationship and an all new place to explore. :) But if you have any tips that would be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter