The "Why I didn't speak to my sister for a week" trip report *** Now Complete :)

OMG - I found your trip report a couple of days ago and have been reading ALL of them. I've read them all out of order, but I don't care. They're fabulous! I even read your restaurant reviews. I can't believe how many times you keep going to Disney considering where you live!! I really hope you get to return again and again, just so I can read more!!

rosiep said
You write so well and are so entertaining..maybe you should start a blog. You'd have a loyal following straight from the start.

Oh I love this idea! :yay:

You have such a wonderful way with words.You say you hate France...well go out a play tourist in Paris and come report it to all your American fans!:worship: We'd love to hear about your escapades!

Now that I finished this TR on to the next one.

Thanks Marina for making me LOL...you rock!!! :thumbsup2

I just found this thread and I loved your trip report, especially all the great pics! Too bad your sis and her gf ruined your trip! I would never have been able to put up with all that, and paid for the trip too! :eek:
Hopefully next time it will just be you and Grumpy!

this was a very funny TR...........Glad you & Grumpy had some fun though :goodvibes

Marina,

I just wanted to tell you that your TR has inspired me to finally post the TR from my horrid trip to the World from May 2007 -- I currently only vented in an email to my best friend, but it seemed so theraupeutic to vent here too!

Do you have a link to it?? Or what's the title? Thanks.

Just started writing it, its called the Better Late Than Never May 2007 Trip Report -- I just put the link in my signature.

OMG I have been dying from not having the next Janet Evanovich Book ( if you have never heard of her go get her Stephanie Plum series NOW the first book is called "One for the Money" so anyways as I have been dying for her next book my Aunt Patty ( who told me about disboards 2 yrs ago and now Im hooked) told me I HAD TO READ this and it's just what i needed!!!! You know how to write and I would buy your books in a heart beat!! You will just have to make up so more horror stories for us this time because i dont ever want you to go through with that again =) Another great thing this TR did for me ( and its my very first TR Ive ever read) was make me want to go to Disney!!!!! So thanks!!!! Ok now go get some Janet Evanovich books and Im sure you will feel you are not alone!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your TR gets the Pulitzer. It is dated, but none the less has validity.

I actually am in fear this may happen to me in December this year. I know from this TR that we will absolutely separate now, if need be. We will plan a few activities and let go, if need be. You have convinced me.

I can see how this can happen with newbies to WDW. Also, I realize everyone has different stamina.

I think we may plan one day to the parks and one day off and alternate this way for our trip.

Thanks for helping me know what to do for our trip.

Marina--

Completely enjoyed your trip report.

Hope the last 10 years have found you becoming a professional writer!

Wish you all the best!

I got so excited when I saw there action on here. Ten years wow!

OMG, I know this is a Zombie thread but the OP, is a great writer and hilarious. Wonder if her and her sister even speak to each other!!!

I just found this yesterday and got so caught up in reading it that I didn't make dinner until 9pm! I came back tonight to share with my daughter.

I just read the whole trip report between last night and this morning. Now I feel sad that it was a zombie thread and I can't read any new stuff from her! Loved the trip report.

I am really enjoying this zombie thread. I can't see any of the OP's pictures. Is there anyway to upload the pictures? Maybe something with photobucket?

I randomly clicked on this as a link from the bottom of the page and was super bummed it was 10 years old and I doubted she was still active. I need to know how things are with the family now!

I just found this 10 year old thread and read the whole thing. I was having a bad day and it brightened my mood. Even though it was a rough trip Marinna has the best attitude and writing style. I have to know how Jess is and if her and Alex are still together ( sounds like major co dependency thing going on with the two of them).

I just read this whole thing yesterday evening and LOVED it! Going to try to read any others from you now. I know you haven’t been active since 2015 but maybe you’ll see the notifications and come back and give us an update!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!