The wrong things MAY be right at the wrong time.... What am i doing.

Keep this PTR going -change the title OR create a new and improved report!

• NEW Report!! This one was boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMG.
this is NOT Jimmy!!!
by the way i adore this shirt!!!
LOL, I know, right!?

He loves that hot dog shirt! Every time he has to dress up, he's like, "Can I wear the hot dog shirt?" On picture day, he actually wanted to wear his pepperoni pizza tie with it :rotfl:

....I should have just let him do it!

How did registration go yesterday!?

left off pretty quickly..
I had to leave work and get the kids go to the game then Hoof it over to the HS. Needless to say they lost.. I had to send an email to the person to runs the league on the horrible ref. In no way shape or form do i have a super team but jsut ask for a fair game. Let the boys have a fun time.
After about A 30 minute game we were out of there and on our way to HS registration!!!
HOLY MOLEY. I still cannot believe my BABIES are going into HS.
With that said i am SO EXCITED FOR THEM! and i personally am SO EXCITED TO GET OUT OF THAT GRAMMAR SCHOOL!
we got there and the place was PACKED! So i grabbed my paperwork and i believe they may be the first triplets in the school. So there's that.
screwed the paperwork up twice.
then finally got into the long line waiting to pay.
The coaches saw us but never came to talk which i thought was weird. last month tom and i were talking and thought it was weird we haven't heard from any of the coaches since a lot of the HS sports are starting? Maybe they don't want them???
well AFTER i paid the registration fee we were greeted by the football coach- Told us how FINALLY he can contact us :confused3 HUH? Coach said they CANNOT contact us until AFTER we have registered with the school..
Still scratching my head i told him how i am STILL being contacted by another coach from another school- He explained and shrugged-
We don't break the rules like that... :eek: I was unaware of this little rule! So now that we were registered the coach took about an hour talking about what was about to happen with the boys. They have two weeks until strength training for football. I had to walk away. ALL MATT TALKS ABOUT IS FOOTBALL.
seriously 24/7 Football with this kid. All his reports in school are football related. Zack is the same but Zack ins't obsessed like matt is. i know football and can have a conversation about the sport but not like him. He knows stuff from the beginning..
when something new happens with the trades or signing of players and Zack knows it before Matt Zack is like on cloud nine. I KNOW BEFORE YOU DID kinda thing. I roll my eyes.
Needless to say Matt and Zack hung on every word coach said.
tenor.gif

FINALLY we get into the room where the kids can pick electives. Find out Peanut made it into the College prep english!
Pretty proud moment here.. She picked 2d art I think Spanish- and i don't know what else
The boys both picked Spanish and Art I think Zack picked Speech

Come to find out IF you play sports you do not need to take gym!
huh.
That's new.

Boys are a little upset about Meg doing better then they did on the entrance exam which to me and my devious mind KNOWS they are going to work harder to beat her...
win win.

If your looking for something fun to do I bought this thing for Peanut:

I do NOT suggest eating them--- :sick: :sick:

She had a great time making them

Murphy is doing good

Although he may have a death wish.. He has eaten a bag of HALLS and a bottle of water pills. So far so good.. He is doing OK. but he scares me.
He is NOT my Logan he is NOT very good with obedience but he's my couch buddy

Here is a pic of me and the sisters:

Kelly is pretty sick right now too..

i haven't gotten anywhere with Disney just yet but i keep trying!!!

Just sitting here waiting on my tax return and my walgreen case should be over within a couple of months.
Do you know what that means?
Im paying OFF ALL MY BILLS
whatever is left is going to one of these:
tumblr_n5hms3B36Q1shtowzo1_500.gif
tenor.gif

depends on the $$
With HS happening i don't know exactly what my tuition is going to be. At this time without the scholarships I will not have ANY play $$ for 4 years.

So this is on hold until i can figure out where we stand with the play money..

Im in as much suspense as you all are.. I have been over to the U.S. forum here on the dis since i know NOTHING about U.S.
NOTHING..
Top places to stay-
U.S.
1. Royal Pacific
2. Hard Rick

Disney-
1. Boardwalk
2 Contemporary
3 back to AOA

First things first.
which place then where to stay. U.S is SOOOOOOOO much cheaper and it would only be a 4 day trip for under 3,000
where Disney is about 10,000-and higher for our regular 8 days. this is NOT an option. I will NOT pay that amount of money for a vacation. I would rather pay half my car off.
we would do a much much shorter trip. possible January for Disney
and ASAP for US.

I don't know.

Opinions??

LOL, I know, right!?

He loves that hot dog shirt! Every time he has to dress up, he's like, "Can I wear the hot dog shirt?" On picture day, he actually wanted to wear his pepperoni pizza tie with it :rotfl:

....I should have just let him do it!

How did registration go yesterday!?

I love this kid!!!!!!!
He is a lot like Zack...

registration was awesome. I did right about it.. But ding dang i wish there was a public HS to send them too!!!

OOoooh, fun!!!! I didn't know you were considering Universal!! I was totally not on the USO bandwagon, but we decided to surprise Jimmy with two days there last summer when we were leaving Hilton Head. He thought we were going home, but we went to Florida instead because he loves Harry Potter. I have to say it was way different than a Disney trip (and much shorter!) but we really enjoyed the time we spent there.

Im in as much suspense as you all are.. I have been over to the U.S. forum here on the dis since i know NOTHING about U.S.
NOTHING.
I knew absolutely nothing either...and I didn't feel prepared at all!!! It was way different than planning for Disney though....like once you decide where to stay and pay, there's literally nothing else to plan. We walked in everywhere we ate with no reservations and there was zero wait. We didn't even have to wait much for any rides. Express pass was an option, but we didn't use it. We stayed at Cabana Bay Beach, and loved it! I could not believe they consider it to be their value resort because it was incredible!

I might be able to help if you have easy questions! :)

Holy heck I missed so much! I knew most of this from FB, but still. I can't believe your kids are going to high school. HIGH SCHOOL!!!

It seems like your 2019 is going better so far. I hope so! We hope to get down to Chicago this summer, so I'll let you know! We were in Gurnee last night at Rainforest Cafe.

How is Stevie? I haven't seen him in a while, but I did just see that last picture you posted of him with his tongue out. He cracks me up.

Sending good juju for a Disney Store job!

I'm going to try to be Dissing more. I STILL haven't finished my 2015 TR and I want to do one for last year too!

OOoooh, fun!!!! I didn't know you were considering Universal!! I was totally not on the USO bandwagon, but we decided to surprise Jimmy with two days there last summer when we were leaving Hilton Head. He thought we were going home, but we went to Florida instead because he loves Harry Potter. I have to say it was way different than a Disney trip (and much shorter!) but we really enjoyed the time we spent there.

I am! Figured it's something we haven't done. the kids are old enough now to really enjoy something like U.S. How long did you stay? was it long enough? Meg is a Harry Potter fan. the boys saw the movies but that was about it..

I knew absolutely nothing either...and I didn't feel prepared at all!!! It was way different than planning for Disney though....like once you decide where to stay and pay, there's literally nothing else to plan. We walked in everywhere we ate with no reservations and there was zero wait. We didn't even have to wait much for any rides. Express pass was an option, but we didn't use it. We stayed at Cabana Bay Beach, and loved it! I could not believe they consider it to be their value resort because it was incredible!

Did you do any research? I watch tim tracker so i know very little about it. Peanut is a HUGE stranger things freak. we all like the show but she is a huge fan. So if we were to go it would be in October? When football and Volleyball is over. I do believe Indiana gets a fall break? I gotta find out.
Is there a food plan?
I have to look at that resort. I loved the two i looked at so far.

I might be able to help if you have easy questions!

I have TONS. I know i am overthinking this..

Holy heck I missed so much! I knew most of this from FB, but still. I can't believe your kids are going to high school. HIGH SCHOOL!!!

HI there! Thank goodness i am friends with a lot of you on facebook.. I swear i would be so lost without you all
Yeah flipping HIGH SCHOOL! When the heck did this happen??? it's bittersweet for sure. I can't wait to get OUT of that school but at the same time there are some amazing memories with that class!!! Such a great group of kids!!!

It seems like your 2019 is going better so far. I hope so! We hope to get down to Chicago this summer, so I'll let you know! We were in Gurnee last night at Rainforest Cafe.

MUCH MUCH BETTER!!! I am staying positive no matter what.
Last night the boys had a game.. we can totally meetup there one weekend?
YES let me know if you come to town!

How is Stevie? I haven't seen him in a while, but I did just see that last picture you posted of him with his tongue out. He cracks me up.

Stevie! He is doing good
A LOT slower then he once was but he is still a stitch!

Sending good juju for a Disney Store job!

I NEED IT MORE THEN EVER!

I'm going to try to be Dissing more. I STILL haven't finished my 2015 TR and I want to do one for last year too!

I hope so i miss ya!!
I would love to read about trip.. Just saying!

PIXI DUST NEEDED PLEASE!

giphy.gif

I HAVE AN INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5d69c9af60d85805a0d2d6989d86a5d3.gif

Friday i have a group interview at 2pm so i need all the pixi dust you all can send! I really need my dream job back!!
It's not the ideal location BUT i just want to work there again!!! I miss it so so much!
IF i get this JOB i am starting to plan! I cannot take it anymore WE NEED TO GET BACK THERE!

original.gif

I am! Figured it's something we haven't done. the kids are old enough now to really enjoy something like U.S. How long did you stay? was it long enough? Meg is a Harry Potter fan. the boys saw the movies but that was about it..
Jimmy and I have read the books and watched the movies. Rob has seen one movie, and slept through the others! The HP areas of the park are incredibly immersive and themed incredibly! Even Rob enjoyed himself in these areas just because they're so well done, even having no clue what he was looking at. Meg will appreciate all the details the others will miss/not care about.

There are 2 kinds of wands available for purchase (in a lot of different character options). Of course it's the $55 one ya end up with though because that one can actually DO magic. There are spots in all the shop windows and throughout Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley areas of the park where you can make the motion that is pictured and say the spell to make things move, water squirt out, etc. That was really fun!

Did you do any research? I watch tim tracker so i know very little about it. Peanut is a HUGE stranger things freak. we all like the show but she is a huge fan. So if we were to go it would be in October? When football and Volleyball is over. I do believe Indiana gets a fall break? I gotta find out.
Is there a food plan?
I have to look at that resort. I loved the two i looked at so far.
We went in June and stayed two nights with two park days. We did the park-to-park tickets for both days, which allows you to ride the Hogwarts Express between the parks (it's the only way to be able to ride it actually). We were able to do just about everything we wanted to in both parks and meet some characters along the way, too. I was really surprised by the limited amount of planning that was necessary.

If you're going in October, you will probably check out Halloween Horror Nights, I'm thinking. Sounds like their haunted houses are incredible (and terrifying!!) I know that the parks close earlier due to the HHN events, but that's all I really know about that.

I have TONS. I know i am overthinking this..
It's our Disney brains. We are trained to overthink and overplan :)

GOOD LUCK FRIDAY!!!!!! Pixie Dust and fingers crossed you will be a CM again before long!!!!

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Good luck, I hope you get it!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Im practicing my Disney talk all day today
I know you can help with my Crazy overthinking US too.. You've been there a couple of times right?

Jimmy and I have read the books and watched the movies. Rob has seen one movie, and slept through the others! The HP areas of the park are incredibly immersive and themed incredibly! Even Rob enjoyed himself in these areas just because they're so well done, even having no clue what he was looking at. Meg will appreciate all the details the others will miss/not care about.

There are 2 kinds of wands available for purchase (in a lot of different character options). Of course it's the $55 one ya end up with though because that one can actually DO magic. There are spots in all the shop windows and throughout Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley areas of the park where you can make the motion that is pictured and say the spell to make things move, water squirt out, etc. That was really fun!

Of course... $55- good grief they really get ya don't they? we would HAVE to get one. They can share it. Im not spending about $165.00 for three in which they can only use a couple of days.
What about if we take a 3 day or 4 day?
WHEN i get my job back we can hop over to Disney... Just sayin...

We went in June and stayed two nights with two park days. We did the park-to-park tickets for both days, which allows you to ride the Hogwarts Express between the parks (it's the only way to be able to ride it actually). We were able to do just about everything we wanted to in both parks and meet some characters along the way, too. I was really surprised by the limited amount of planning that was necessary.

If you're going in October, you will probably check out Halloween Horror Nights, I'm thinking. Sounds like their haunted houses are incredible (and terrifying!!) I know that the parks close earlier due to the HHN events, but that's all I really know about that.

Yep we would go to Horror nights especially for Stranger things. you know how my kids are when it comes to Halloween... Just found out there is a fall break around halloween that's probably when we would go. Need Crowd calendars!!! you know how i am with crowds.. NOT happening!

It's our Disney brains. We are trained to overthink and overplan :)

GOOD LUCK FRIDAY!!!!!! Pixie Dust and fingers crossed you will be a CM again before long!!!!

FOR SURE. I am not a swing by the seat of your pants kinda person.
Funny you say that. we are tagging along on our friends vacation to Tenn in June.. She is planning it like a Disney trip.. What to eat, where, when, down to the minute! this is the friend who we were doing the 3am planning sessions with? So funny. Disney people are all nuts! My people!

I know you can help with my Crazy overthinking US too.. You've been there a couple of times right?

I have but it's been a few years. Last time I was there was 2015. They've built three new hotels and a water park since then! I do want to get back soon though since the new Harry Potter coaster opens this summer.

Yep we would go to Horror nights especially for Stranger things. you know how my kids are when it comes to Halloween... Just found out there is a fall break around halloween that's probably when we would go. Need Crowd calendars!!! you know how i am with crowds.. NOT happening!

I'm looking to do a short solo trip over Halloween in order to do the Wine and Dine 5K. As of right now here's my tentative plans:

10/30 - fly down
10/31 - AK/Race Expo/Epcot for Food and Wine
11/1 - 5K race/nap/MNSSHP
11/2 - ?? haven't figured out this day yet, maybe HS or Epcot, will probably end up back at MK at night
11/3 - fly home

Of course this all hinges on whether or not I can convince Jim it's his idea for me to go do the race. :rotfl2:I told him I would only do one trip in 2019.

Funny you say that. we are tagging along on our friends vacation to Tenn in June

Where in TN are you heading? I'm only 1 1/2 hours from Chattanooga, just saying.

Thoughts.

I have been throwing around-

Universal-
October 22-25 Do you recommend?

1st Choice- Royal Pacific
161a83b2f80a67bb1953b2e9a99e5e21.jpg

2nd Choice Hard Rock
anyone have a picture of the roll-away beds?

maxresdefault.jpg

Disney!
January/February - 7 days!

1st Choice- Still want to go to Boardwalk.
boardwalk-00-full.jpg

2nd Choice- AoA Lion King room
Can't beat all that room with my family... Especially with the size of them Now.
art-of-animation-the-lion-k-fste-g00.jpg

3rd Choice- Poly/Contemporary!
85cea3e8_z.jpg
sney-s-polynesian-village.jpg

Not telling the family..But i want to do a DVC talk.... SHHHHHHHHHH...
3+mountain+dvc+logo(2).JPG

I said last year we were going to look into it. I have a mad budget going on especially with High School. we are not moving this year because Tom's sister isn't returning any of his calls and we need to settle on his mom's house before we can even think about going. - you can image how upset i am about this.

So keep those finger crossed and pixi dust comin!!

I have but it's been a few years. Last time I was there was 2015. They've built three new hotels and a water park since then! I do want to get back soon though since the new Harry Potter coaster opens this summer.

2015 was the last time i was in Florida!
I know you stayed at hard rock have you stayed anywhere else???

I'm looking to do a short solo trip over Halloween in order to do the Wine and Dine 5K. As of right now here's my tentative plans:

10/30 - fly down
10/31 - AK/Race Expo/Epcot for Food and Wine
11/1 - 5K race/nap/MNSSHP
11/2 - ?? haven't figured out this day yet, maybe HS or Epcot, will probably end up back at MK at night
11/3 - fly home

Of course this all hinges on whether or not I can convince Jim it's his idea for me to go do the race. :rotfl2:I told him I would only do one trip in 2019.

what the- I just posted dates above.. and this isn't happening for me.
change them...
I would tell you to stay with me but hot diggity dog the rooms are TINY!
Umm Good Luck with Jim. But again your a pro at this persuasion thing..
Do you realize i still have the Pluto jacket??? seriously. I still have it in my house!

Where in TN are you heading? I'm only 1 1/2 hours from Chattanooga, just saying.

I don't know where that is to Pigeon forge? They rented a HUGE luxury cabin that has a indoor pool, movie theater and other things that no one will be using since Amy booked us crazy- Doing the Dolly Parton dinner thing
Dollys-SM-Adventure-Dinner-Show-1-aaaDSC_1007.jpeg

from what i know is just like HDDR... Better be good with the price tag it comes with.

and i want to do these:
forbidden-caverns_media_748_0.jpg

I want CAVERNS!!!

then a trip into Gatlinburg for MORE moonshine of course and to hang around.
We are only going for a couple of days. going to be nice going there without 11 football players.

I stayed at Royal Pacific (I think, the one with free express pass) when I went to Universal. I liked it a lot. We could walk to the park (I think) or take the boat, which I know we did a lot. We stayed there because it was the cheapest that included Express Pass. I would stay there again if we decide to ever go back to Universal. We did not love it, I felt like outside of HP all the rides were the same, just re-themed. Our two day passes were more than enough. We ended up at Disney Springs one night because we missed Disney.

Good luck on the job interview! Sending lots of Pixie Dust your way!

We are in serious DVC talks right now. We would have to probably go re-sale though since our favorite hotel is the Beach Club and I believe they are sold out. Next time we plan a long trip I will be taking "The Tour" finally. We should have our student loans paid off next year so we can start saving and hopefully buy in two years.

Good luck with your interview! I would pick Royal Pacific for the Universal hotel it’s our favorite.

I know you stayed at hard rock have you stayed anywhere else???

Nope, just the Hard Rock both times. We did love the Hard Rock. I would love to stay at Sapphire Falls next time, it looks beautiful, but it doesn't include the unlimited Express Pass. I find this chart to be very useful when comparing the different resorts.

Universal Orlando Resort Comparison

I would tell you to stay with me but hot diggity dog the rooms are TINY!

I've currently got a room booked at POP because I want to try out the new Skyliner plus having Disney transportation for the races is a must. I had to leave the room at 3 am for the one I did in January 2018 .

Do you realize i still have the Pluto jacket??? seriously. I still have it in my house!

:rotfl2: I totally forgot about that.

I don't know where that is to Pigeon forge?

Pigeon Forge is about 3 1/2 to 4 hours from me. I've been up there a few times but it's been a long time. I used to go up there because at one time there was a huge Boyds Bears store called Boyds Bear Country but it closed a long time ago and I haven't been back. One of my favorite places was the Apple Barn Winery

Doing the Dolly Parton dinner thing

Can't help you there, never did Dollywood or that dinner show.

I stayed at Royal Pacific (I think, the one with free express pass) when I went to Universal. I liked it a lot. We could walk to the park (I think) or take the boat, which I know we did a lot. We stayed there because it was the cheapest that included Express Pass. I would stay there again if we decide to ever go back to Universal. We did not love it, I felt like outside of HP all the rides were the same, just re-themed. Our two day passes were more than enough. We ended up at Disney Springs one night because we missed Disney.

One of the biggest decisions for a resort is the express pass!
Yes it is the cheaper of them all too...
Im sure we would do the same same head--- over to Disney for something!

Good luck on the job interview! Sending lots of Pixie Dust your way!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

We are in serious DVC talks right now. We would have to probably go re-sale though since our favorite hotel is the Beach Club and I believe they are sold out. Next time we plan a long trip I will be taking "The Tour" finally. We should have our student loans paid off next year so we can start saving and hopefully buy in two years.

I know you don't get all the perks from Disney with the re-sale... But it is the cheaper way to go...
I just want to tour so i can see what i will never have! HA HA HA!
That's exciting paying OFF stuff! I have a ton of stuff to be paid off.. But adulting sucks

Good luck with your interview! I would pick Royal Pacific for the Universal hotel it’s our favorite.

THANK YOU!!!
Good another vote for Royal Pacific! I think it's a great choice and you know i love my POLY!!!

Nope, just the Hard Rock both times. We did love the Hard Rock. I would love to stay at Sapphire Falls next time, it looks beautiful, but it doesn't include the unlimited Express Pass. I find this chart to be very useful when comparing the different resorts.

Universal Orlando Resort Comparison

I have been on that site more then i wish to admit.. yes one of the major decision on where to stay is the express pass..Royal Pacific has that poly vibe.. we don't plan on staying at the resort much especially with the rooms SO SMALL... Yet wish the pool had a slide for the kids..

I've currently got a room booked at POP because I want to try out the new Skyliner plus having Disney transportation for the races is a must. I had to leave the room at 3 am for the one I did in January 2018 .

YES! and the skyliner looks to move pretty quick. Yikes that's early. I know several people who like to do that running thing..
Unless there is a Mickey bar Im not running for anything.

:rotfl2: I totally forgot about that.

I seriously need to get this in the mail. It's been years.
Especially when you have a race coming.

Pigeon Forge is about 3 1/2 to 4 hours from me. I've been up there a few times but it's been a long time. I used to go up there because at one time there was a huge Boyds Bears store called Boyds Bear Country but it closed a long time ago and I haven't been back. One of my favorite places was the Apple Barn Winery

OMG I remember the bears.. and you have quite the collection of bears.
YEP I frequent the wineries and the moonshine.. YUM!
Well I will let you know what the plan is Maybe we can meet somewhere? I WILL BRING THAT JACKET!!! Or i may surprise you and mail it.. unreal.

Can't help you there, never did Dollywood or that dinner show.

Well.. I guess i will have to let you know how it is!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so so so so excited!!! I am leaving work early to go home and get all Mickey'ed up!
disney-cast-member-2013.jpg

I cannot wait to magical moments again - Sing along with the store music etc.. Nothing beats making someone's day but a small bit of magic.

I guess i am getting ahead of myself.. I need to do a great interview FIRST and then GET THE JOB.. before i start celebrating and planning...

images
tumblr_lxt6a2Phir1qdsjzio1_250.gif

I will let you all know how the group interview goes!!!

NOTHING..
Top places to stay-
U.S.
1. Royal Pacific
2. Hard Rick

Disney-
1. Boardwalk
2 Contemporary
3 back to AOA

First things first.
which place then where to stay. U.S is SOOOOOOOO much cheaper and it would only be a 4 day trip for under 3,000
where Disney is about 10,000-and higher for our regular 8 days. this is NOT an option. I will NOT pay that amount of money for a vacation. I would rather pay half my car off.
we would do a much much shorter trip. possible January for Disney
and ASAP for US.
We just got back from universal and WDW. One of my girls could not wait to be done with Universal. We basically did everything in 1 1/2 days. DH found us an amazing deal at Portifino bay. We only stayed for one night but had the express pass for both days. With the no real wait for the rides, it was so quick. It was also too cold for us to do the water rides. We wound up back at magic kingdom that night after checking into Animal Kingdom Villia.
I love our DVC membership. It makes one part of vacation planning so much less stressful.
I will let you all know how the group interview goes!!!
I hope you get the job!

I'm trying to figure out how we can go back to Disney when DD1 has a basket ball tournament at ESPN in 2 months. Staying at a hotel between WDW and universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!