Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's off to run we go! A new and improved Teetz running Journal

:wave: I have Tony’s lunch that day, too. I’ll be the one too shy to say hello. I also have Cali Grille on Sunday, but I’m thinking that one may change.

Looking forward to the Dopey trip report....

Why not? @Keels went from no runDisney, to just the marathon, to Goofy, to Goofy + 5K... :rolleyes1 :duck:

You may go from fewer (or no) races to more races. You may not go from more races to fewer races.
If you had said goofy and then wanted to do dopey, you'd be fine. Dopey to anything less is not allowed. @Keels broke no rules. She adds races.

I think Alfred said it best in The Dark Knight: Some men just want to watch the world burn.

There's also an Incredibles 2 quote that applies, but it could be considered a spoiler so I'll leave it out for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!