The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

So, I watched yesterday's show tonight. And when Billy was at Victoria's house talking to the wall (LOL) the doorbell rang. And I said, to my mom, whoever that is is the one helping JT. And it was Phyllis.

So, I watched yesterday's show tonight. And when Billy was at Victoria's house talking to the wall (LOL) the doorbell rang. And I said, to my mom, whoever that is is the one helping JT. And it was Phyllis.
I don't think anyone is helping JT- he is just that "good" LOL
Phyllis will "redeem" herself somehow saving the women.

I think Anna's "father" and the niece/nurse are going to be scam artist and not related to Anna at all. I predict they are lovers not niece/uncle.

Isn't the nurse the detective on GH who was friends with Christina?

Yep- Valerie Spencer. She left GH and two days later, she was on Y&R!

Can't wait to see today's episode! So JT was so good that he lurked around the Newman ranch, played with Katie, set up bugs, etc. Now, suddenly he's having headaches and passes out! How will the ladies get off of charges? Will this ever end???

Does it bother anyone else that they haven't dealt with "Neil's" death? I would like it acknowledged and then they can figure out what they are doing with the Winters family.

Does it bother anyone else that they haven't dealt with "Neil's" death? I would like it acknowledged and then they can figure out what they are doing with the Winters family.

I read online that thy are going to have a funeral for Neil on the show and some actors are returning for it. I thought I saw it's early April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!