The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Cane is 47; Traci is 61. I’d like to see them explore a relationship.

She's 14 years older than him according to what you've said here and I assume you mean in real life. This hits home because my mother was 12 years older than my dad. People talked and it affected all of us. If Traci is going to be on the show more full-time than in the past several years I personally hope the writers will find someone for her to be with closer to her age.

What does everyone think of the Nate and Abby match up they are obviously going for?
I really liked the Nate that was recently on the show, and I would have been on board with it.

This new Nate (What happened to the other actor?) does not impress me. It doesn’t seem like a good match to me.

Is anyone else really irritated by Anna?

First she's all secretive about her father when it's not anything worth being all mysterious over. Who cares? Not me.

She's really green as a producer and really stubborn about her decisions which aren't great. Her wild ideas about how to style Tessa make no sense at all. She's not trying to understand Tessa and market her authentically. She really should be learning from Devon and be acting more like an intern right now instead of going all rogue. Personally, I think she makes a better singer than producer, but if she insists on producing, then she needs to learn how to be one first.

I just don't like her. I find myself wanting to fast-forward her scenes, but I want to watch Devon.

I just don't like her. I find myself wanting to fast-forward her scenes, but I want to watch Devon.

I agree- I have been fast forwarding by these scenes with Ana. Just don't like the storyline. I hope Devon gets a good story. Wonder if they will bring back Hillary as a look alike??

I really liked the Nate that was recently on the show, and I would have been on board with it.

This new Nate (What happened to the other actor?) does not impress me. It doesn’t seem like a good match to me.
I liked the last Nate too. This one looks a lot like Neil. Just weirds me out. Not feeling the match up with Abby. Abby and Devon should have gotten together (they almost did).

Not liking where the Cane and Traci thing seems to be going. Seems gross to me as she has been really close to Lily. And the age difference and Cane is just YUCKY anyway.

Show Adam already. Jeez!

I thought Mia and what's his name (the non cop brother) were off the show. Let's get on with it please. Can't stand them.

Can't stand the Mariah and Tessa and now Ana stuff. BORING!

I like that they have brought Traci back and I really would like to see her get a love interest and storyline of her own- but not Cane. It's not so much about the age difference, I'm not sure WHAT it is. It just feels icky. Traci needs a man of integrity and substance, not stupid Cane.

This guy Theo looks about 16 years old. Ridiculous casting!

I agree- much too young! I thought I saw on an Y&R post on facebook that they have recast Theo. The actor looked older and much better suited if they pair him up with Summer.

That should make Kyle jealous! and then he'll want Summer back!

Is Lola concerned about her role at the restaurant or is it only open one night a week?

:laughing: Yep- remember when they were first dating and Kyle would beg her to go to dinner or spend time together and she told him she has dreams to follow and has to work hard!!

This thing that Traci is fantasizing about Cane is icky. I hope the writers keep her in active storylines and that she's a regular but will quit writing her into this scenario with Cane.

Lola and Kyle are very boring. I'm cheering for Summer to shake things up. Not a Summer fan but definitely not into Kola/Lyle.

Will someone mess with the paternity tests to show that Arturo is the father when it's really Rey? Maybe not since Arturo and Mia won't be on the show for too much longer.

What's Adam up to? Is it really Adam? Any theories?

Lola and Kyle are very boring. I'm cheering for Summer to shake things up. Not a Summer fan but definitely not into Kola/Lyle.

I agree!!

What's Adam up to? Is it really Adam? Any theories?

I think it's Adam, and I think if he did remember all of his past, he would have contacted Chelsea and came back for his kids. But maybe he needed to do all of this in order for Victor to get him out of his legal troubles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter